Game Night: OOC

Out of Character chatter and the section rules/announcements.
Aurum

Game Night: OOC

Post by Aurum » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:21 pm

THE GOLD STANDARD
GAME NIGHT.
Please post below what characters you'd like to arrive with and say precisely one thing you love about me, Aurum, your gracious host. And, no, it can't be "everything"-- I already know that, and it's far too easy.

Have fun, darlings.

Anonym

Re: Game Night: OOC

Post by Anonym » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:19 pm

Li- I mean, Spider-Sane. The Sensational Spider-Sane.

And, um...the way you overplan?

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:42 pm

Me?

You're not actually serious, are you? I am completely unqualified for this. And I have other things to do! Well, no, there haven't been any breaches lately, but this paperwork isn't going to do itself, is it? Of course it has to get done! Just because no one else in this organization does their paperwork on time doesn't mean one of us shouldn't. Yeah, well, you tell Dr. [Redacted] that maybe he should if he ever wants to-

What do you mean you're already transcribing? Couldn't you have started with that?

Ugh.

Why me?
Assets:
Harold Thompson, N-Class-C, "Temporary" Manager, L-14, to be in charge of investigation. Alias "Visionary."
Agent Robin McKinney, A-Class-C, designated to protect the above idiot from his own stupidity security. Alias "Fledgling." I saw that, Robin.

Time: Game Night

Purpose: Investigation of potentially anomalous individual.

Begin Transcription:
For real this time? We are gonna [redact] the other bits, right? Okay. Good.

Good evening, Mr. Aurum! I uh... I wanted to meet you because, well, I just think you're ausome. No, that's not a typo, Robin, I want it that way. Yes, of course it's a pun. No, it was totally funny! Look, just because you don't have a sense of humor... anyway. Take this bit out too, will you? And, I, uh... thought maybe it would be a good idea to be there to find out what you were really up to. Maybe you're just some run-of-the-mill gold-digger, but there's always the chance that you're doing something exciting - maybe forming a new gild?

Come on, Robin, it's funny! No? You're gonna have to develop a sense of humor for this one. Really. Otherwise things are gonna get... aukward.

Anyway. I look forward to seeing you soon and getting the full aurientation.

-Visionary
Capacitor
The God-Damned Lightning
Astra
A Manufactured Deity
Prism
Like, Totally Brilliant?
Eternal Flame
Pax City's Phoenix

Azra
Bronze

Post by Azra » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:08 am

"IRPD Officer and SOS member Elektra Pygmallion. Actually rather liked the vibrancy brought to the gala and your assistant seemed great. Was skeptical of the mask but had style. Now I got to shoot you though."

The Original

Post by The Original » Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:27 pm

have fun. ill skip this one out.

Vengeance

Post by Vengeance » Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:11 pm

50/50 on actually getting in on the action, but I wanted to have a bit of fun with this OOC
I'm still debating whether your worth the time or not. Media call me Spider-Guy, and I don't know why. Stupid name.

Speaking of timing, your's sucks. You went from nothing to being the #1 most hated game show and game show host within ten seconds. So, I guess you are truly villainous in that sense.