Conversion

Characters go here!
GETBASHEDDUDE

Conversion

Post by GETBASHEDDUDE » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:21 pm

Name: Aaron Patterson

Alias: Conversion

Appearance: Aaron is a Australian Male with burgundy brown hair that reaches to the nape of his neck and hazel eyes. He is 5ft 6in and is moderately muscular. On a regular basis he wears a white hoodie and black jeans, His shoes are red high tops with black laces that are beat up from overuse. His hero costume has him in a short sleeve blue GI with brown arm bands stretching from there to his fingers, He has brown cargo pants and black combat boots as well, he chooses not to wear a mask.

Powers and Equipment: Conversion has the power to convert any form of energy into kinetic energy that he can produce for example if someone shot at him and he used an arc of his power to take the energy he could then kick someone with the same force as the bullet. The object in question must be relatively close to Conversion and the amount of energy he can take cannot be absurd like he cannot stop a train by taking its power alone but he can get the power from multiple trains and then use that to stop the first one. His power appears as a purple arc of energy and can be used in many ways. He can stop a punch from an enemy from doing damage but only if he had a considerable amount of power saved prior to then. He can use his power to make himself faster and stronger and can make other things slower and weaker. He has no equipment to use other than his abilities.

Backstory: Aaron was born in San Francisco California on august 31. His parents were both scientist working for a secret government cooperation until they mysteriously went missing. Aaron began the search for his parents when he was offered the chance to learn a secret fighting technique from a friend his brother knew in college. The power allowed him to take the energy from nearby objects but only at a small level but this power was amplified when during his investigation he was sniped by an unknown agent. His abilities allowed him to survive the shot that grazed his temple and he then realized the evils of this world. He set out to find his parents and to defeat all evil to clear the pathway.

Alignment: Good but will be extreme when necessary

Sent from my Lenovo 4290FZ5 using Role Playing Forums v3.0.5

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: Conversion

Post by illirica » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:39 pm

Looks interesting! Let us know if you need any help figuring out how to get involved, I know it can all look a bit much at first.

GETBASHEDDUDE

Post by GETBASHEDDUDE » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:16 pm

Thanks! So can I just join or set up a Roleplay or is there a whole system in place?

Sent from my Lenovo 4290FZ5 using Role Playing Forums v3.0.5

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:37 pm

There's a whole world. Everything in Sandbox happens in the same world, so your character will go between threads and talk to other characters and so on. If you want to start an event you can, but I often recommend people join a few other things rather than trying to run an event as their first intro to sandbox, because it can get a bit intense. There's a timeline of big events on the OC forum - it doesn't have the most recent/current things, but it covers a lot of what's been going on.

If you're on discord at all, we have a designated discord channel that you can find on the OC forum. If not, I recommend either the Do you want to RP? thread or contacting the person who runs a character you're interested in writing with to see if they're interested in getting something set up. That can be a good way to get a feel for other characters, and for other people here to get a good feel for your character and how he's going to mesh in the world. Since he's 14, he might be interested in getting into some of the teenage things going on - think about if that's something interesting to you or if that's not a route you want to take.

I'm always around if you've got specific questions, just let me know what it is you need help with and I'll see what I can do.