Malefactor

Galen Robinson Malefactor

Post by Malefactor » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:28 am

Name--------------->Galen Robinson
Alias------------------------->Malefactor
Code-names------------------->Outlaw
Age----------------------------------------->24
Identity----------------------------->Public

Galen Robinson never claimed to be a hero yet, in a world where you're one or the other he found himself labeled by some as hero while others called him a villain. In his mind though he only considered himself one thing....a monster that killed other monsters. His ideology came to full fruition when he turned Duskburg into a warzone. Then Outlaw died.

From the ashes of the red and black vigilante rose something new. That night showed him that there are no heroes or villains just bad people and those worse than them. Galen decided he would walk that line doing what he felt was right and stopping anyone who tried to slow him down. Protecting the worse people makes you one of them which makes you another target in his scope.

Malefactor's helmet is a custom designed Armagear H_01.

Malefactor's armor is a mixture of his old armor and Shadow Arm technology designed to create a heavily armed walking arsenal. Graphene lined steel plates cover his vitals while the joints are crafted of an intricately woven graphene and kevlar mix designed to offer maximum mobility while maintaining high levels of defensive protection.

His new armor also takes inspiration from the power armor he used in Duskburg doubling his already peak human strength. Within the plates are various hidden compartments holding pieces of Shadow Arm's modular weapon technology. The plates of the armor are capable of shifting allowing the pieces of his arsenal to be assembled on command and placed within his palm. With some minor code modification he's managed to allow his helmet to control his armor giving him access to countless weapons of the fly.

The technology within Malefactor's wrist guards is of Shadow Arm design however, placed within it is an Armagear Tacwatch. The shadow arm components catch any assembled weapons and deposit them into his hand ready for use. They also grant him access to pre-progragmed hacking tools to brute force through simple electrical locks in seconds.

While they may seem like just another part of his armor Malefactor's boots are as tech heavy as the rest of his gear. The soles are lined with electro magnets that can be turned on through his helmets HUD. These allow him to cling to magnetic surfaces. Between the soles of the boots and the bottoms of them is a layer of Zetix to absorb impacts. Within the toe of each boot is a small blade that functions as a standard boot knife.

WASP
The Wasp is a compact SMG that fires Shadow Arm Standard SMG High Impact Armor Piercing Rounds. The weapon comes equipped with a laser sight to assist in hip firing. Within the barrel is a magnetic acceleration device that helps the bullet accelerate to a velocity capable of punching through even impenetrable flesh. "I may have lost my Deterrence SMG but, I'll be damned if I don't get something fucking similar."

Honey Badger
This powerful Shadow Arm assault rifle is designed to cut limbs off of targets in a single four round burst. Punching through armor is no problem, packed with Shadow Arm's own broad head ammunition that mimics the design of a broad head arrow tip. Each bullet easily glides through flesh and softer light armors thanks to their dagger like design leaving a clean wound. The lack of an arrow body also allows them to move through their target and into another one making it great at mowing down large groups of hostiles with extreme efficiency. "This bitch just makes the job that much easier."

Grizzly
The most powerful shotgun in Shadow Arm's arsenal put in the hands of their most efficient killer, this semi automatic shotgun possesses a revolver like cylinder that can be loaded just as quickly as it can fire. It fires three types of ammunition for multiple different situations. Barbed Thermite Slugs that lodge themselves into flesh before igniting causing severe damage to the body and flesh. Explosive Slugs that embed themselves into a target before detonating, and micro explosive buckshot containing small, remote detonated, explosives. "If you're gonna kill 'em why not kill 'em dead."

Falcon
This monster of a sniper rifle is designed for the hunter in all of us. Meant to be a single kill weapon that can punch through any surface from at least 1600 meters away this weapon is armed with a long range thermal scope that allows for targets to be detected through walls. When fired it releases a magnetically accelerated round that is threaded like a screw. This bullet rotates fast enough to drill through concrete and still hit it's mark."Seems like cheating if I'm being honest."

Desert Eagles
His tried and true favorite side arm. Two of these are kept on his person at all times. "They work."

The Talon
What could only be described as a tactical katana built to slice, dice, and dismember. The blades edge vibrates at an insane rate allowing for increased cutting potential. A single swing glides through armor, flesh, muscle, and bone. "This gives a whole new meaning to cutting them down.""
Skull Crusher
A collapsible bow staff made of titanium that acts as a form of non-lethal combat for Malefactor. Each end can be electrified allowing for him to disable targets he needs or wants to keep alive. "For those rare occasions I want to let someone live."

Armagear Tech Knives
"Multi-purpose stabbings. Can't go wrong."
Various Grenades
Carried on his person, at all times when on mission, are various grenades. These include fragmentation, incendiary, smoke, flash bang, screecher, teargas, cryo, emp, and UV. "What can I say, I like throwing shit that blows up."

Armagear DR_01
"Running into a situation without knowing everything about it is how I ended up in the hospital. Shit aint gonna happen again."

Malefactor

Re: Galen Robinson Malefactor

Post by Malefactor » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:20 am

Bump since it's relevant again.