Characters go here!
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:26 pm
"Just a regular-type supervillain guy."
His name: Mekano.
His power: a weekly flash of super-intelligence that enables him to build the most amazing gadgets known to man.
His weakness: once the trance of genius has passed, he can no longer exactly understand how his technology works, or what it even is. This means he can't mass produce these devices for profit. He seems to be the only one who's even able to use these fantastic gadgets. And even that takes quite a bit of trial and error.
So, what's a guy to do?
A few beers here, a few grudges against society there, and boom, he decided to be a supervillain.
He's got quite the ladder to climb if he's going to be the GOAT.
TOOLS OF THE ARSENAL MAGUS
DAY ZERO [Updated 8/5/2020]
Armor Condition: Optimal
- Force Boots: Jet-powered rocket shoes which can propel Mekano skyward at speeds of over 200 miles per hour
- Star Finger: The index finger of Mekano's right gauntlet can produce a heat-ray measuring approximately 5000 kelvin contained within a magnetic field to produce a "cutting laser"- like effect
- Freeze Ray: A collapsible projector which emerges from Mekano's right wrist can bathe an area in a radioactive field which slows the movement of atoms, drastically lowering the temperature of any target to the point of freezing
- Gyro Blade: A spinning rotary blade that can shoot out from Mekano's left gauntlet, and be held in place like a chainsaw. Cutting power: high
- Repeller Belt: A personal force shield built into Mekano's belt protects him from concussive impacts
- Outer Frame: Mekano's suit, weighing 80 lbs. total, is built of reinforced aluminum and can protect him from small-caliber fire and temperature extremes
- Drug Injector: Injects drugs into Mekano's brain
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests