Superhero Sandbox Character Questions

Characters go here!
illirica
Sandbox Mod

Superhero Sandbox Character Questions

Post by illirica » Sat May 26, 2018 2:38 am

Welcome to the Character Roster! This is where you can ask any character related questions you might have.

Go ahead and make a new thread with each character. It can be nice if your character is linked in your signature, but that isn't a requirement.

The subforum rules can be found on this thread. Please read them!

A generic character sheet can be used (copy and paste), or feel free to design your own. Make sure to include:

Name:

Alias: (if applicable)

Appearance: (description and/or image)

Brief Bio:

Powers, Abilities, and Equipment: (what you do and what you have)

You may, of course, include more at your discretion.

Please keep any images you use in your character bio PG-13, as per the forum rules. If you wish to include an image that is not PG-13, put the image and only the image behind NSFW spoiler tags.

If you need help figuring out how to get involved or what some good character ideas might be, our Discord server is a great place!
Capacitor
The God-Damned Lightning
Astra
A Manufactured Deity
Prism
Like, Totally Brilliant?
Eternal Flame
Pax City's Phoenix

sandipan debnath

Re: Superhero Sandbox Character Creation

Post by sandipan debnath » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:56 pm

i love i wanna do this

Sent from my SM-J500F using Role Playing Forums v4.2.1.

masterdeathdragon

Post by masterdeathdragon » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:35 am

name:masterdeathdragon
appearance:deadpool suit plasma gun and is invincible and can create anything out of nothing
bio:ive tried to die but i can't
equipment:already said in appearance

Sent from my LM-X210CM using Role Playing Forums v4.2.1.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:12 pm

masterdeathdragon wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:35 am
name:masterdeathdragon
Hey there! It's nice to see you're interested. Take a look at the Superhero Sandbox Rules since we've got some pretty strict ones about not duplicating an existing comic character, and take a look at some of the bios that are being created for characters here. Once you've figured out what you want to do and how you want to do it, you can post your own character thread and get some advice on how to make it fit in if it needs to be adjusted before it's approved. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Capacitor
The God-Damned Lightning
Astra
A Manufactured Deity
Prism
Like, Totally Brilliant?
Eternal Flame
Pax City's Phoenix

You.Like.Jazz

Post by You.Like.Jazz » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:06 pm

Name: Hoshi Hana.
Alias: Pipsqueak.
Appearance: His real hair is black, but he dyed it mint green. He has hazel eyes. He wears his school uniform, but on the weekends he wears a plain tee with joggers. Shoes will vary on outfit colors.
Bio: Lost his mom from a stroke and lost his father from a car accident. Lives on his own.
Power(s): When he walks, little flowers grow behind him.
Abilities: None.
Equipment: Nothing.

Sent from my DL700D using Role Playing Forums v4.2.1.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:15 pm

Interesting idea. When you're ready, post him as his own thread in the Character Roster subforum, and that way the council guys can be sure to see him and okay him for use.

I don't know if you've done it yet, but you might want to think a little about how he's going to fit into the world, what he's going to do. A good place to start would be to figure out where you want him to live - there's lots of options, and especially for a character who doesn't have much traveling power (or doesn't have it yet), location can be pretty important. I'd recommend one of the larger cities, just to make it easier for him to get involved.

If you've got any questions, please feel free to ask, and welcome to the Sandbox!
Capacitor
The God-Damned Lightning
Astra
A Manufactured Deity
Prism
Like, Totally Brilliant?
Eternal Flame
Pax City's Phoenix

Crawford_San

Post by Crawford_San » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:59 pm

Khali Crawford Presents
B O R E A S- The North Wind

Full Name: Guy Godric V

Title: The North Wind

Alignment: Lawful Good

Appearance: Guy is a tall kid with wide shoulders and built like a football player. He has black hair with chilling blue eyes. Normally he can be seen wearing his school’s uniform or sweats and a tank top.

Costume: Guy’s costume is a cross between Bat-Man and All-Mights Golden Age super suit with flexible holes on his back to allow for his power.

Personality: Guy has an imposing figure, but despite this is a kind person. He used to have anger issues and now goes to anger management class every Thursday and Monday to cope. It was his anger that got him the title Boreas, the Roman God of the North Wind and winter.

Power: Wind Tunnel- Guy can sprout these high powered air tunnels from his back, that can fire compacted air which allows for increased speed. He can also grow them from his arms to deliver high powered punches and the same with his legs. He can also fire devastating winds from his hand tunnels. The only drawback is that once Guy breathes in, he must hold that breath in order to power the tunnels. Luckily, to his power, he has much bigger lungs than a human and can hold his breath up to 12 minute and 34 seconds. To defeat Boreas, stop him from breathing.

Power Stats: Maximum Punching Strength: 217 mph with a maximum movement speed of 43.8 mph

Class: C

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:15 pm

I like him. I know you're new to RPF, so let us know how we can help you get started. Sandbox can be a lot to take in at first, but I promise we're not really that scary. If you've got discord, our discord channel is very active - there's a link on the Sandbox OC forum. If you've got any questions we're happy to help with those as well.
Capacitor
The God-Damned Lightning
Astra
A Manufactured Deity
Prism
Like, Totally Brilliant?
Eternal Flame
Pax City's Phoenix

AxisCruiser007

Post by AxisCruiser007 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:33 am

Name: Rhysan Moonshadow

Alias: Axis Cruiser

Appearance: (description and/or image)

Brief Bio:

Powers, Abilities, and Equipment: (what you do and what you have)

Sent from my SM-J727V using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

OpusRex

Re: RE: SUPERHERO SANDBOX CHARACTER CREATION

Post by OpusRex » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:31 pm

Name: Azerel Tatsuya Bloodcrest
Alias: Azerel
Appearance: He appears as if he is only 35. He is 6'0 tall and has long black hair that he usually keeps pulled up into either a bun or a ponytail
Brief Bio: He was born to a vampire mother and father in a place far from anywhere. Some say in order to find his homeland, you must first find yourself lost. He was raised by his birth mother and father until he was old enough to join the ranks of his kingdom's military and was not long afterward sent away from home. Upon his return, his parents had been divorced and his mother had remarried... his father was nowhere to be found. Retired from his vampiric military as a general, he wanders different lands in an attempt to expand his horizons and his knowledge.
Powers, Abilities, and Equipment:
Armor and weapon: Black dragon's hide with chromium chains used to hold the plates together. His belt buckle is pure chromium as well and works as a sort of "homing beacon" for his sword which is made of a metal mixture known as AUS-8A. As long as Azerel is wearing his belt, his sword will come to his side just as Mjonir does to Thor.
Abilities: As a vampire, Azerel was already much stronger than the average human. However, during his time of service, he voluntarily underwent some modifications to his body which left him at 1.25% stronger than before (deadlift maximum is 10.5 tons. This is in ideal conditions with slight disadvantage). His speed increased greatly (reaction speed is now 0.06 seconds and 100m dash can be completed in 6.75 seconds. These figures are done in ideal conditions with no armor on).

Sent from my Microsoft Corporation Surface using Role Playing Forums v3.0.5