Smash The Control Machine (Closed?)

Roleplay locations.
Rollerblade

Smash The Control Machine (Closed?)

Post by Rollerblade » Sat May 02, 2020 12:31 am

Smash The Control Machine!
The city was LA, a lovely little place that was more and more twisting to the the dominion of corporate greed. Neon lights filled the night life drawing in the downtrodden like moths to the flame. Dreams of a future broken and a mindset then bent the knee to to subjugation to the mundane jobs. This city was broken to the point ambition died to just line the pockets of those in suits. The man at the top went home early in a nice car because he was on salary, and the staff stayed late grinding to get everything done. Just to be yelled at for risking over time. Well Sarah she was done with letting that go by, this was a small step but it was a start.

It started pretty gentle a local radio station a radio host getting out of her truck. Sarah Nyoominuh though didn't simply wave at her boss who was calling it a night however, rather a thicc five foot long blade followed her scraping along the asphalt and casting sparks. "Yo! I quit!" A tap of her foot and shoes became rollerblades the woman rolled forward and through her hands up the hold on the weapon handle carrying her forward and then aiding in Autocleaver splitting the boss in two. She didn't pay the carnage much mind just continued to drift into the building. The hall a clear shot to the booth, a simple swing of the blade helping cut a door down so she could enter. The road warrior picking up the mic deliberately cutting short any adds playing.

"Lovely night isn't people. It's your eight to four am host Blitz here saying fuck it. This job, this city, my boss, your boss! All Of IT! I know most of you won't get up and that's okay. But. I. Am. Done. As a great band once said "You are the witness of change. And to counteract. We gotta take the power back." So to start look to Foryou Co, roll with me as we TEAR IT THE HELL DOWN! I say fuck all the system but let's start with them! ANARCHY BITCH!" With that there was radio static as the sword came down on the equipment. She set the radio station to play Take The Power Back by Rage Against The Machine, and then her personal favorite song by Otep.

Foryou Co Downtown LA 8:37PM

Foryou Co the name said it all loans and electronics meant to "make life better" to "help achieve dreams". But the loans bled people dry for the rest of their years. The electronics were cheap easy to break and flooded people with attempts to lure people into paid subscriptions and the like. It was just the fat and greedy pigs trying to dress things up to the public in a pretty bow. There was money in the building though and stuff to take and most importantly the boss was still on the top floor do to a conference he was having. Sarah knew because she had hacked his computer a day ago in preparation for her plan.

Granted when a woman showed up to a skyscraper in a spikey skimpy roller derby outfit with a giant sword and flipping off the building one had to wonder how much planing was actually done. There was a cop car in front of the building and a few rioters around but nothing much. It wasn't taken to serious yet, that would change though soon.

Wheels would spin neon blue lights along the outfit reflecting in car windows as Sarah rolled toward the officer gaining speed. AutoCleaver came up its size halting the bullets aimed at her before she began to pirouette, spinning like a top and bringing her blade outwards as she got closer. Maybe she would have slowed down but with the change her blade kept the spin going and despite trying to back up eventually the cop car and officer were exposed to saw like rotation that left a mess on the steps and a car ripped open. She rolls to a stop looking to what little of crowd she had taking a seat on a concrete pillar briefly.

Heroes and cops would likely show up, her allies would likely be few of note. She didn't mind though simply taking a second to address the people. "Take what you want rob them blind, invite them if they resist they're just apart of the system we're tearing down. So say it with me."
"Fuck That!"
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (276.25 KiB) Viewed 268 times
ANARCHY

1: I don't want this to crowded so it's up to including me only 7 ppl. I know of one person helping cause trouble and one hero
2: Specifically 2 other villains allowed and up to 4 capes
3: there's prob some NPCs but there just that anyone can control them.
4: anyone is welcome but I would say mid and street tiers work better for this
5:Have fun you punks!
6: uh you totally have to smash at least one thing in every post.
Last edited by Rollerblade on Fri May 15, 2020 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Violet Disregard

Re: Smash The Control Machine (Open Limited)

Post by Violet Disregard » Sat May 02, 2020 1:03 am

"Wow, you didn't even wait for me? Rude!"

Violet Disregard - definitely the way hotter part of this duo - appeared on the tail-end of Blitz's little speech, her daddy's chainsaw whirling in a circle on purple ribbon tied through the handle. She'd found Blitz on the internet (where else~?) and agreed to meet up for a little mayhem, but she'd kind of expected to be there when it started.

"Ugh, whatever. Not gonna let you ruin my day! Are there cameras? Hiii~ I'm Violet Disregard, of the Violet Underground forums, and this is all for you, babe! You know who you are~"

Would he be watching? The Master Mind himself? Jean Gravesend, total dreamboat, and the brilliant mind behind the special drugs that made people do alll sorts of fun things. Violet had watched all his clips online, over and over again. She only hoped she could impress him. Maybe he'd drug her up and kidnap her once he saw what she was capable of.

He was so romantic! She bit her fingernail briefly, giggling, then arrested the motion of the chainsaw and took it in her hands, revving it up, then charged suddenly towards the crowd.

"Okay, duckies~ Bloodbath time!"

DatGuyDusty

Post by DatGuyDusty » Sat May 02, 2020 1:10 am

Qato would be strolling along the beaten and metaphorically broken streets of L.A, alone. He wasn't much for company, and around here he was seen as a giant, rude asshole. Perhaps that was for the better, since - well, it was the image he had built for himself over long time. Through his childhood, and then his teen years. He had his phone on him, and an app made to play the radio... He was listening. It was calming for him, honestly. Not having much of a social life meant that other sources of entertainment such as listening to a radio host made him feel not so alone.

Not like he 'cared'. Or anything. Why would he? He wasn't anything special. At best, he was a cheap party trick to entertain people around him. But that lingering wanderlust always stuck with him. What if he could be special, force himself to be? This train of thought was interupted by a certain broadcast being sent over the radio:

"Lovely night isn't people. It's your eight to four am host Blitz here saying fuck it. This job, this city, my boss, your boss! All Of IT! I know most of you won't get up and that's okay. But. I. Am. Done. As a great band once said "You are the witness of change. And to counteract. We gotta take the power back." So to start look to Foryou Co, roll with me as we TEAR IT THE HELL DOWN! I say fuck all the system but let's start with them! ANARCHY BITCH!"

For a second he was slightly confused. He would pull out his headphones and looked as a police car sped past him. Then he stood there, looking at his hands. His head turned towards a trashcan, his hand extended - then he crushed into a fist, causing the bin to crush like it was a simple coke can. All thoughts were racing in his head. This power, he could finally use it in a way that helped people. No one was around him, to judge him for his inaction - but he was questioning it right here, right now.

"This is it, isn't it? This is that moment. But..."

He would look over in the direction the police car went. This didn't involve him. But he felt drawn to this. He would let out a sigh, before tossing his bag into an alley. Then he would bolt down the street towards the police car that passed, his hands clenching into fists - rubbish and cans in the street following his latent determination causing his power to 'leak' outwards, pulling everything with him.

"This does involve me! They got me involved!"

It wasn't long till he arrived on the scene, Qato slowing down as he witnessed an officer get cut down to nothing - the man just clenching his fist, looking away. This was new to him, that much was clear. As the crowd started gathering, he stood behind it; slipping his gauntlets on behind the crowd. Then he listened to this stranger ramble, not buying their nonsense and insanity for a second. Then another turned up, the man just thinking quickly. What could he do, what-

Then it hit him like a brick. These people were just like objects, and his powers allowed him much more strength than the average person. He would put his hands outwards, the people in the crowd being covered in a strange red glow before being YANKED away from the lunatic with a chaninsaw and down the street - leaving Qato standing alone as the people were very quickly evacuated by his Psyker abilities. Then he decided to put his wit and snarkiness out there to introduce himself.

"Woah. Nice chainsaw. Not very lady-like, is it? Then again, you don't look very... 'lady' anyway. So it might just suit you."

Last edited by DatGuyDusty on Sat May 02, 2020 10:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
𝓟𝓼𝔂𝓴𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼𝓶𝓪𝓷
ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝔼𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝔸𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕥

𝔸 𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕕𝕪 𝕕𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕓 | ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴜꜱᴜᴀʟʟʏ | 𝔇𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔟𝔢 𝔞𝔣𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝓟𝓜 |

Veil Walker

Post by Veil Walker » Sat May 02, 2020 5:59 am

Tyern had felt weird since Portland. It was an odd sensation. The man who no longer cared had somehow become a hero. He blamed Harry. The man had shamed him into it. Tyern had had no desire to help people. He had wanted to drink his life away on this planet. But some tiny person had stopped him. It had been the same on his world. He had hidden from the conflict. It had taken Chisara Boneweaver to change him. She had shown him a side that longed to help. He was better for her. Which made it all the more bitter that he caused her death. Tyern had been shamed into good, but not enough that he cared about some buildings. These people could destroy all they wanted. Tyern was there to prevent deaths. As much as they reminded him of the Flaming Dawn of his world, he kept himself back. They were not wantonly killing, so he didn't feel the need to intervene. This was their world. Surely they were entitled to express their anger. He stood there with his ancient stone hound and watched. The mad chainsaw wielder was concerning, but it was handled by someone else. Excellent. The less effort Tyern made, the happier he was.
"Nice one, man!" He called, grinning at the man. He had felt the movement of the action. Sensed deeply the force exerted as the crowd slipped away from the manic woman and her hungry chainsaw. Still, Tyern did not move, and the dog whined at him.
"Not yet, Cafall. Things seem to be in hand. Let's see how this whole shitshow turns out." Arms crossed, he watched the spectacle, allowing Roller Blade and her cohorts to let off steam. He was here if they got out of hand, though he still didn't understand why.
Last edited by Veil Walker on Sun May 03, 2020 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rollerblade

Post by Rollerblade » Sat May 02, 2020 9:14 pm

Smash The Control Machine!
Foryou Co Downtown LA 8:40PM

"V I love you you're great but does it look like I do a lot of waiting?" Blitz was all for more tagging along on her escapades, fact Disregard seemed to be more serious about joining was great. Usually Sarah saw just people being edgy or going along to try and seem cool and apealing. Sarah would drop another Blitz article about the Need For Revolution! And some reader would act inspired and be engaged, but only in the way to sound like a begging little bitch. Disregard actually wanted to spill a little blood, it seemed to be for a guy sure but at least it meant ambition. Of course get some rowdy people, a dead cop a chainsaw owning cheerleader and a roller derby visionary and eventually some goody two shoes dumb ass or two would show up.

Weeb Hero #231 showed up using the force to get in the way of things. While Sarah liked the visuals of the power the overall show was greeted by a "Ugh." Her response shifted when he said the chainsaw wasn't very lady like, her brow furrowing in disgust. "Why the fuck shouldn't she rock a chainsaw?" That looked like to be a fight about to begin, hopefully someone was recording it. Was going to be a great show but Sarah couldn't exactly stop to spectate, there was another stand out though. Big good intentioned guy on the sides. She might not of recognized him but there was his stone companion. Wait a second, she recognized that gruff mug and pet rock.

"I've seen you. St Louis and Portland, twice the hero twice around a blond bitch but don't look to be on a date here. Stop serving people and a system that doesn't give a shit about you." The wail of sirens could be heard a gun clicks as Sarah takes aim and then opens fire a brief salvo of around four shots looking to rip open the driver. "Anyway I'm not here to fight in a parking lot, you girls have fun." With that the hell raiser on wheels got off her sort of impromptu podium and fine ass to begin speeding towards the entrance of Foryou Co.

She wasn't going to just back up Violet, like some team obsessed cape. She wasn't here to test her skills against some veteran shut heal defending the flawed infrastructure she was here to break things. So sparks kicked up along the concrete as she moved for the doors. There was people rushing to escape and flee into the night, a crowded mess getting stuck in the door. Because the only disorder they brought was panicking like a bitch. So Sarah's stance went low and then she flung her sword forward. The unstopping saw motion would race towards the feet.

Some ambitious conforming twat might get in the way soon. Just by starting though Blitz was likely to get a few people though. Civilians having legs separated at the knees, rings of scarlet decorating the area as people dropped. They tried to run from their problems, so now they couldn't. The system needed torn down running for their chained little lives was a bitch move!

ANARCHY

-Still open space for up to 3 more. But only allowing 1 more bad
-You there reader! Get in here stop being lazy!

LunaHawk

Post by LunaHawk » Sat May 02, 2020 9:38 pm

Singularity appeared between the sword and the rest of the crowd. She'd changed into her fighting uniform as soon as she saw the news on the TV and getting there from her little apartment in the ass end of LA wasn't difficult. It took less than a second to leave her apartment and arrive and she'd seen the sword throw occur on TV just before she left.

Singularity stretched out a hand, focusing on the blade as it spun inexorably closer. She focused her mind on the gravitons interacting with the spinning blade and sought to bring it to a complete stop in mid air. She sometimes wished for her full powers back where stopping the attack would have been instant and effortless, but the price they came with was one she wasn't ready to pay.

If she could stop the sword in time she would but she crouched down in the process of her defense so that if she failed the blade would strike her, where it would be stopped by her mass and not threaten anyone behind her. She could take that kind of hit, the people behind her could not. That was her purpose and it was a purpose she was happy to fill. Perhaps she had reason to distrust her own species, perhaps she had reason to distrust the people who made them but she'd step between fragile humanity and a threat any day of the week--without hesitation.

Violet Disregard

Post by Violet Disregard » Mon May 04, 2020 2:14 pm

"Interference! How rude!"

All of the nice targets had suddenly been pulled back! How was Violet supposed to make a splash if there weren't any people to dismember? It wasn't too hard to figure out who was responsible, since he was the one standing at the front of the crowd throwing insults... or maybe they were compliments? Violet was going to take them as compliments. Jean-san didn't seem like the sort of man who would appreciate a lady~

She giggled, and wagged a finger at the opportunist. "You're not my boyfriend!"

The chainsaw revved once more, and she rushed towards him a few steps, mostly just to see what he'd do about it. He wasn't the only one who had come to see the spectacle, though, and Violet arrested her movement suddenly, looking off to one side. "Ooh, a puppy! Hey, can I pet your dog?"

Running towards the aforementioned 'dog' with a chainsaw going at full speed probably would terrify any normal hounds, but if Violet had even thought of that, she certainly didn't seem to care. "Nice doggie. Hel~lo there!" Violet sighed. "I just love dogs. Ahhhh~ the things I do for love!"

The chainsaw came down, attempting to sever the dog's head from its shoulders.

Jean-san liked it when people hurt the things they loved, didn't he? He was going to be so impressed!

Veil Walker

Post by Veil Walker » Mon May 04, 2020 7:43 pm

Tyern had been about to leave. It looked like the heroes had this in hand, and he had a prize fight to prep for. He was in better shape since St. Louis, being in training under the watchful eye of Jack Doherty, an old fight veteran. Tyern had laughed at the rollerblader's words.
"I don't date anymore. Seen a lot of people who talked like you. People like you tried to burn my world. Took an amazing woman named Chisara Boneweaver to stop them. She's not here. And I'm sure not worthy of stepping into her shoes."
He'd been about to turn and leave, when the chainsaw wielding lunatic had fixed her attention on him, or more accurately, his dog.

"Umm... I suppose. He likes pets." Tyern was disturbed to see she hadn't set the chainsaw down to pet Cafall, and now was trying to hurt him with it. A loud TINK rang out as the blade struck, and did... absolutely nothing. Cafall turned a mournful look upon the girl.
"Right. I was going to leave. But you messed with the dog. You shouldn't have done that." He unfolded his arms, clenching his fists hard enough to make an audible pop as he cracked his knuckles. Before he could make a move, Cafall darted forward, aiming his snout to touch the girl's leg. His sigils glowed bright as he attempted a simple incapacitation spell. If successful, it would lock her body in a temporary rigor, leaving her only able to breathe.

Violet Disregard

Post by Violet Disregard » Mon May 04, 2020 8:35 pm

Oooh, some people were just mad about their pets! The dog's man got all grumpy all of a sudden, which was all the indication Violet needed that she should be getting out of the way. She flung herself back, out of the range of his fists - and, as it turned out, the dog itself, who was trying to chase her. Violet kept the chainsaw between her and the dog, although it seemed like a boop on the snoot wasn't going to make as much of an impression on Jean-san as she'd have liked it to. Or on the dog, for that matter~

Right, time to dis-engage - not that Violet was engaged in the first place. Jean-san had to ask her first!

"Time to Indigo-go!"

She giggled, and gave them a wave, before darting back to where she'd come from to find someone more fun. Oh, where was the man with the red glow? Wrong color, but at least he knew how to draw a crowd! The chainsaw revved again as she moved back towards the crowd where it was now with all the energy of a homicidal ping-pong ball. She blew him a kiss, unbalanced.

"Hey there~ Feel like changing suits?"

She made another rush towards his crowd - maybe he'd pull them back again, or maybe he wouldn't and there would be bodies everywhere.

"Wow, this is fun!"

DatGuyDusty

Post by DatGuyDusty » Mon May 04, 2020 8:48 pm

The Psyker would squint, before just standing up casually and shrugging. She was right, his insult didn't make much sense. For a second, he just stood there rubbing his chin thinking. It... Well, it was mocking. He took this whole 'stand up for the people' bullshit like it was just a bunch of children crying. They were, but that was way besides the point. He didn't care too much about their message, it was that they were dragging other people into his mess.

"You know, you're not actually wrong. Insult was lame. I think it's the pent up agression I have because a group of fucking troglodytes have interupted my night with their emo-type bullshit."

He replied, vemon in his voice before he put his hand out. His other was still rubbing his chin, thinking of a better insult. Girl with a chainsaw. Girl with a chainsaw... What could he insult her about? Well - it didn't really matter now, did it? As he held his hand out, something came towards them. Everyone could feel the pull of the air. If anyone was observant enough too, a faint red barrier covered him up slowly - acting like a second layer of skin. It shined against the light, like glass.

As Violet did her... Whatever she was doing, Qato's attention was drawn to the people running away. Once again he was going to interfer, but someone did it for him. It was a relief - a brief one, however as Violet then went after the people he had pulled back. As quick as she went off running, the psyker followed suit - dashing in front of her and slamming his arm against the chainsaw. At first, the sleeves to his jacket got ripped - it looked like he was really getting cut up. Then he twisted his hand, catching the chains of the saw and dragging them back; trying to stop them, while his barrier prevented his arm from being cut off. In all honesty, it looked like the chainsaw itself was just dinging off his arm harmlessly - that red barrier flashing as it was pounded on.

"Now... Little lady, thats not how you treat a crowd. You could come to learn some fucking manners!"

And with that, he raised his other hand - going to slam his fist right against her nose. He knew how miuch force he was putting into the punch, hell - everyone behind him could feel the force of it. If the punch connected, not only would it just break her nose... But probably throw her back a few feet, head first.

𝓟𝓼𝔂𝓴𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼𝓶𝓪𝓷
ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝔼𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝔸𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕥

𝔸 𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕕𝕪 𝕕𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕓 | ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴜꜱᴜᴀʟʟʏ | 𝔇𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔟𝔢 𝔞𝔣𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝓟𝓜 |