(Closed RP) Recovering a Bloodline

Roleplay locations.
Hilo Takenaka
Bronze
Location: Down Under^45e45745745745743523232312212357878890774532445657795654376457243543656867973456325

(Closed RP) Recovering a Bloodline

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:31 pm

(This RP consists of the events that transpire due to the aftermath of Anti-Virus entering the phone in EtN)
Traveling between the two phones occurred in a blink of an eye, although the travel INSIDE the phones themselves took much longer. It felt like a stroll to Paschalis, and although each phone was similar, they all felt unique in a way when it came to what he saw.
Some files lead to bright forests, whilst others lead to dark, hellish landscapes. One time he remembered discovering an entire city built upon a sugar glider.

Nevertheless he arrived on the other side. His clothes resembled something to a wetsuit, albeit made from a much more breathable fabric. His hair resembles shards of metal and his eyes flared in the bright lights. He knew he looked like a monster, and in a way he was. Because there was certainly no way he could be human...

Paschalis began to look around his environment, wondering where on Earth (in a literal sense) he was.

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon

Contingency

Re: (Closed RP) Recovering a Bloodline

Post by Contingency » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:07 pm

When Paschalis exited he found himself in a neat office building filled with various desks,computers, and many miscellaneous office decorations then a moment later the presence of twenty ELO laser pistols trained on him would become apparent as zwooning charge like sounds manifested from the safety's that were turned off by various men clad in baggy paramilitary uniforms that were colored both steel blue and black.

When the Circle of Steel Scribe was informed to place the phone down he immediately knew something was up and followed protocol by alerting the rest of his unit of the situation, they immediately halted their administrative tasks and split into two firing squads one took the west side of the room while the other took the north side. The cellphone was left on the middle of a desk that had a clear line sight of the entire room "Hey there bug guy" the individual who was talking to Paschalis earlier on the phone stated in a nervous voice while the rest of his associates also remained cautiously silently with their guns aimed at the new individual.

*"But it was as pure as a white pearl;I would have never expected to fall for a girl"*

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze
Location: Down Under^45e45745745745743523232312212357878890774532445657795654376457243543656867973456325

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:05 pm

Noticing all the guns trained on him, Paschalis was more than a bit scared. Nevertheless he remained calm, knowing that panicking would get him nowhere.
“Soo... nice digs you got here.” He joked, looking around the office. He picked up a staple remover on a nearby desk, looking at it. “Anyway; I take it you guys are a little shocked by my presence. No need to be ec-static. Electrifying puns aside, I hope you guys are tuned in for my request.” Walker over to the man that called.
“You heard the description of my missing son. We’re going to find him.”

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon

Contingency

Post by Contingency » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:51 pm

Hilo Takenaka wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:05 pm
Noticing all the guns trained on him, Paschalis was more than a bit scared. Nevertheless he remained calm, knowing that panicking would get him nowhere.
“Soo... nice digs you got here.” He joked, looking around the office. He picked up a staple remover on a nearby desk, looking at it. “Anyway; I take it you guys are a little shocked by my presence. No need to be ec-static. Electrifying puns aside, I hope you guys are tuned in for my request.” Walker over to the man that called.
“You heard the description of my missing son. We’re going to find him.”
The man who called was Scribe Neehaz a dark skinned man of Indian descent who wore a pair of geeky glasses and spoke in a perfect english accent "Now wait just a second" Neehaz replied back as he aimed his pistol up and down in a scolding manner "This is not something we typically do for individuals with abnormal abilities, safety protocols have to be enacted when dealing with missing metahumans" he nudged his head in gesture for Paschalis to take a seat "we need tp set up a case record before using assets to locate your son, take a seat let me file in information about you after which you sign a document and then we'll help you find your son other wise no deal"

*"But it was as pure as a white pearl;I would have never expected to fall for a girl"*

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:13 am

“I can assure you only I am a metahuman. Believe me, I’d know if he was.” He sat down and listened to the request of the Scribe. He was to give him some personal information. What exactly they were going to do with it was search for his son, but hopefully it was going to just remain that way. He didn’t want people stalking him, yet alone an ORGANISATION doing so.
Sitting down, he tapped lightly, waiting patiently for the man to begin. “Fire away.” He smirked.

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon

Contingency

Post by Contingency » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:12 am

Hilo Takenaka wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:13 am
“I can assure you only I am a metahuman. Believe me, I’d know if he was.” He sat down and listened to the request of the Scribe. He was to give him some personal information. What exactly they were going to do with it was search for his son, but hopefully it was going to just remain that way. He didn’t want people stalking him, yet alone an ORGANISATION doing so.
Sitting down, he tapped lightly, waiting patiently for the man to begin. “Fire away.” He smirked.
Neehaz lowered his weapon and so did the rest of his associates as they heard Paschalis agree to his terms, once Paschalis sat down everyone resumed back to their designated activities as if the whole fiasco never happened.

"Okay first things first" Scribe Neehaz stated as he took a seat at his own desk and created a file for Paschalis through his computer "Full name...all your aliases...date of birth...contact information" Neehaz pulled his face away from his computer screen and gazed at the strange man while using his own fingers to push his glasses up in an adjustment.

"Oh and I got a couple more after you answer those"

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:14 am

Listening to the information handed to him, Paschalis thought hard. “My name is Paschalis Kazan. I was born on March 17, 1967. I have no contact information whatsoever, as I just rely on the kindness of others. Aliases, I call myself Anti-Virus.” He looked over to the scribe, wondering what was making him tick. “Do you have a family? I bet if you had a child, they’d idolise you guys.” He laughed lightly before putting his stern expression back on. “Ask me everything else you wish to know.”

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon

Contingency

Post by Contingency » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:41 pm

Hilo Takenaka wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:14 am
Listening to the information handed to him, Paschalis thought hard. “My name is Paschalis Kazan. I was born on March 17, 1967. I have no contact information whatsoever, as I just rely on the kindness of others. Aliases, I call myself Anti-Virus.” He looked over to the scribe, wondering what was making him tick. “Do you have a family? I bet if you had a child, they’d idolise you guys.” He laughed lightly before putting his stern expression back on. “Ask me everything else you wish to know.”

Scribe Neehaz's keyboard made a series of clacking and klicking sounds as he filed the information onto the Circle of Steel's extranet with swift fingers but then suddenly stopped and stared silently at Paschalis's face when he talked about Neehaz's family there was no response just a very serious gaze. After close to half a minute of awkward tension he spoke "What are your metahuman powers....criminal record as well on what crimes you have committed if you have one...any enemies of yours that you know of and finally the method of which we can contact you should the need arise"

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:58 pm

Looking at his interviewer in the silence, he reaslised he asked a very... personal question. But in his defence, it was likely that these questions would effect him.
Like the “crimes” section.
He wasn’t convicted of anything. No; not at all. But he DID think he killed his ex, and that put a heavy toll on him. Despite that, he wasn’t trialled, nor was he chased up for it, so under the court of law...
“I have committed no crimes. My superpowers are simple. It it runs on electricity or generates a radio/wifi frequency, I can use it as a method of transportation. Contacts I have none... but I’ll give you a transmitter. I’ll immediately appear if you request danger.” He smirked, waving his finger a bit. “As for your last question; are you familiar with #ProjectViral?”

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon

Contingency

Post by Contingency » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:41 pm

Hilo Takenaka wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:58 pm
Looking at his interviewer in the silence, he reaslised he asked a very... personal question. But in his defence, it was likely that these questions would effect him.
Like the “crimes” section.
He wasn’t convicted of anything. No; not at all. But he DID think he killed his ex, and that put a heavy toll on him. Despite that, he wasn’t trialled, nor was he chased up for it, so under the court of law...
“I have committed no crimes. My superpowers are simple. It it runs on electricity or generates a radio/wifi frequency, I can use it as a method of transportation. Contacts I have none... but I’ll give you a transmitter. I’ll immediately appear if you request danger.” He smirked, waving his finger a bit. “As for your last question; are you familiar with #ProjectViral?”
Scribe Neehaz made a dismissive head shake in regards to Kazan's question and then raised an index finger "Lets uh...stop right there, I don't want to go too far into your past. These questions are to help up us get things moving along faster when we have more information to give you in the future" Neehaz focused back onto his computer and finished up the file before giving a small smile "we'll get back to that project once we're done Neehaz reached into his desk drawers and pulled out a single file sheet that served as a contract "okay so here is what you have to sign, it is basically a confidentiality agreement where both parties will agree to keep the information shared between both sides secret and that you agree to pay a mild percentage of any losses of valuable resources that are sustained during investigation, losses being destruction of equipment or loss of life"