(Closed RP) Recovering a Bloodline

Roleplay locations.
Hilo Takenaka
Bronze
Location: Down Under^45e45745745745743523232312212357878890774532445657795654376457243543656867973456325

Re: (Closed RP) Recovering a Bloodline

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:25 am

Sighing lightly about his interruption, he read the contract carefully to check if there were any loopholes, problems or other types of complication that could arise from such a deal. Grabbing his pen and signing it, he smiled as he put the pen lid back onto the pen itself, sliding it with the paper. He grinned lightly, showing his freakishly pointed teeth before closing it, returning to a more... “human” .... expression. “Anything else you want to ask me about, or should I just... you know... join you in searching for my precious son?”

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon

Contingency

Post by Contingency » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:13 pm

Hilo Takenaka wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:25 am
Sighing lightly about his interruption, he read the contract carefully to check if there were any loopholes, problems or other types of complication that could arise from such a deal. Grabbing his pen and signing it, he smiled as he put the pen lid back onto the pen itself, sliding it with the paper. He grinned lightly, showing his freakishly pointed teeth before closing it, returning to a more... “human” .... expression. “Anything else you want to ask me about, or should I just... you know... join you in searching for my precious son?”
Scribe Neehaz leaned back into his chair for a moment as he examined the document and then stamped it with a special stamp that had the Circle of Steel emblem, "Well it's both, give us what ever information you have on your son that you can think of as useful and I'll send the message

to some friendly associates who owe us some favors and then we can jump right in into looking for him"
Neehaz stored the document away "You said on the phone he was of Greek heritage and in his twenties, I'll need a name and place of birth to be able to send word out"

Scribe Neehaz reached into his own pocket for a satellite phone and began dialing a number "I'm going to also call in a special security operative for this case, we don't know if your son could be in danger or not so better safe than sorry"

*"But it was as pure as a white pearl;I would have never expected to fall for a girl"*

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze
Location: Down Under^45e45745745745743523232312212357878890774532445657795654376457243543656867973456325

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:05 pm

“His name was Myron Kazan, born in Crete. Where he is now is beyond me, for I can’t find his name in papers. Believe me.” He looked at the stamp and smiled lightly. It was odd... he felt like he was in safe hands. “The last time I saw him was when he was but a babe...” he paused and realised something. The way he phrased it before made it sound like Myron was taken by force. “He was taken out of our home when my wife and I were out.” He lied, convincingly. “Whilst the prisoner was caught, my son was never found.” He looked Neehaz in the eyes with a determined stare. “But I know he’s alive. I can tell he’s out there.”

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon

Contingency

Post by Contingency » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:13 pm

Hilo Takenaka wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:05 pm
“His name was Myron Kazan, born in Crete. Where he is now is beyond me, for I can’t find his name in papers. Believe me.” He looked at the stamp and smiled lightly. It was odd... he felt like he was in safe hands. “The last time I saw him was when he was but a babe...” he paused and realised something. The way he phrased it before made it sound like Myron was taken by force. “He was taken out of our home when my wife and I were out.” He lied, convincingly. “Whilst the prisoner was caught, my son was never found.” He looked Neehaz in the eyes with a determined stare. “But I know he’s alive. I can tell he’s out there.”
Neehaz listened intently to what Kazan had to say and nodded his silently before getting out of his chair and gesturing for him to follow "Fortunately for you we have a data base and lab that can match DNA samples" someone on the other end of the line picked up and was informed by Neehaz of the situation. After a minute of talking and walking through a twist of hallways the Scribe finished his phone call and gestured to a single man in a labcoat that was working with bloodvials.

"With your consent we will get a blood sample and compare it to any databases present in Greece, if your son has been injured or donated blood we should be able to track his last where abouts" Neehaz pocketed his phone "well actually I won't be tracking him but someone else will help you with that"

*"But it was as pure as a white pearl;I would have never expected to fall for a girl"*

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:56 pm

Paschalis was a little nervous about giving the man blood; chances were his blood wasn’t normal. But he had virtually no choice and trusted that they wouldn’t experiment on him. Especially since the contract stated that they wouldn’t.
“Sure thing, sir.” He smiled strongly, looking deep into the man’s eyes. “You know; I reckon that we would be able to find him thanks to you.” Even though he knew it might not work, he believed that maybe... just maybe... they can find his son.

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon

Contingency

Post by Contingency » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:17 pm

Hilo Takenaka wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:56 pm
Paschalis was a little nervous about giving the man blood; chances were his blood wasn’t normal. But he had virtually no choice and trusted that they wouldn’t experiment on him. Especially since the contract stated that they wouldn’t.
“Sure thing, sir.” He smiled strongly, looking deep into the man’s eyes. “You know; I reckon that we would be able to find him thanks to you.” Even though he knew it might not work, he believed that maybe... just maybe... they can find his son.
For Paschalis hours would pass by after a blood sample was taken to compare with the databases the Circle of Steel had connections to and finally once the sun had set did they get a match but it wasn't in Greece rather a match was found in Newcastle UK, Neehaz would come to alert Paschalis about this then offered him a satellite phone with a active line towards one of C.O.S's operatives that just happened to be there.

"Think you can do that phone trick one more time, or are we going to have to get you a plane there?" Neehaz genuinely asked not attempting to sound sarcastic as he did. In the UK the person awaited in a dusty cheap hotel room was an operative that went under the codename of 'Frost', he was a tall pale man who did have not a strand of hair on his head but his physqiue was what some would say 'ripped' and could be seen passed the black business suit he wore.

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:49 pm

“I see. Newcastle, huh? I hope he isn’t in danger. Although the poor lad could probably handle himself.” When given the phone he smirked lightly l, but then he heard the Scribe’s sarcastic comment.
“Why yes; I would LOVE a plane ride there. Business class. Gold class is for chumps and people who don’t get jokes.” He poked his tongue out childishly and began to call this “Frost” dude.
“Yeah hi. I’m a good friend with your scribe here.....could you just put your phone on something cheap, please? A couch would be nice...why?.... it helps me with this.” He snapped his fingers and pointed at Neehaz in a “thank you” kind of way,

Arriving in the run-down appartment, Paschalis sighed. “And I thought being HOMESLESS for most of my life was bad enough. You could try and decorate the place a bit, you know?”
He then turned to Frost and looked at him with a much more stern expression. “Jokes aside, I’m looking for my son. I presume you’ve received the data?”

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon

Contingency

Post by Contingency » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:36 pm

Hilo Takenaka wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:49 pm
“I see. Newcastle, huh? I hope he isn’t in danger. Although the poor lad could probably handle himself.” When given the phone he smirked lightly l, but then he heard the Scribe’s sarcastic comment.
“Why yes; I would LOVE a plane ride there. Business class. Gold class is for chumps and people who don’t get jokes.” He poked his tongue out childishly and began to call this “Frost” dude.
“Yeah hi. I’m a good friend with your scribe here.....could you just put your phone on something cheap, please? A couch would be nice...why?.... it helps me with this.” He snapped his fingers and pointed at Neehaz in a “thank you” kind of way,

Arriving in the run-down appartment, Paschalis sighed. “And I thought being HOMESLESS for most of my life was bad enough. You could try and decorate the place a bit, you know?”
He then turned to Frost and looked at him with a much more stern expression. “Jokes aside, I’m looking for my son. I presume you’ve received the data?”
Up close in person Frost's facial expression and skin color was gauntly as if he had been dead for days but that was just how he looked, Frost really was a 'normal' human. "Yes I have" Frost replied back coldly in a deep voice but his expression lacked any sort of emotion as he said this, Frost gestured his head towards the exit of the room "any questions before we head to the crime scene?"

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:06 pm

Paschalis looked around at the terrible room state and sighed. “My exactly are we in such a run-down room? Don’t say ‘to stay hidden’ because a man dressed in a suit in this room is very suspicious.” He smiled lightly before nodding. “Do you know if my son is still there? Or is it just another clue?”

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon

Contingency

Post by Contingency » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:51 am

Hilo Takenaka wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:06 pm
Paschalis looked around at the terrible room state and sighed. “My exactly are we in such a run-down room? Don’t say ‘to stay hidden’ because a man dressed in a suit in this room is very suspicious.” He smiled lightly before nodding. “Do you know if my son is still there? Or is it just another clue?”
With a very serious face the C.O.S. operative replied back "Well if the answer to stay hidden isn't sufficient for you how about but the answer..." Frost cupped his chin and looked directly in Paschalis's eyes before replying nonchalantly "because it was cheaper?" Frost then shook his head dismissively "afraid it won't be that easy, it is the latter. I originally wasn't here to look for your son, in fact I have other...business to intend to once we're done" Frost turned his back and adjusted his tie before glancing over towards his companion for just a moment "The clue is solid, no more than a day old maybe even a few hours old"