Don't go to Ravenholm [Location]

Roleplay locations.
Contingency

Re: Don't go to Ravenholm [Location]

Post by Contingency » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:02 am

illirica wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:44 pm
"Easy, darlin'," she said softly, crouching down beside her monster and taking charge of the medical kit and instructions. She gave them both a decent squirting with the spray - the monster girl first, not so much because Tyria cared about her more, but because Tyria didn't trust her.

That's what she told herself, anyway.

"Let's get that blade out." She folded some bandages, carefully pressing them against where the blade had impaled, and grabbing hold of the other end. You know, it would be easy to kill her... right now.

But easy wasn't right. Not like this, she dismissed the half-formed thought, then gave the other a tight smile, and started to pull the blade.
"Easy for you to say" Angela retorted but at least she wasn't angry anymore at Tyria, honestly at this point she was just tired. Angela let out normal human hiss of pain when Tyria placed the bandages around the blade My healing it's weak, dam I pushed myself too hard. I hope I didn't push it too much.
Angela with a dog tired face gave her companion a genuine smile although it was a bit weak "My hero.." she commented coyly and reached for Tyria's arm with her right hand and then squeezed it gently as if assuring she was ready or maybe Angela needed some emotional comfort for the incoming pain. The three foot long blade was pulled out swiftly and a small fountain a blood would follow "AGGGGHHHH!" Angela squeezed Tyria's arm rather tight but restrained herself the best she could from hurting the other girls arm.

*"But it was as pure as a white pearl;I would have never expected to fall for a girl"*

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:15 am

Tyria was pretty sure she wasn't anyone's hero - and especially not this person's. But people said weird things when they were impaled by a three-foot blade, so Tyria wasn't going to judge. "You're delirious," she chided. The hand on her own was tight, but she didn't mind all that much. Hurt less than the acid, anyway. Tyria pressed the cloth against the wound, holding it with one hand and quickly folding another with her other hand, using a knee to nudge the girl up a bit so she could slide the pad underneath her and hopefully get the blood slowed.

There wasn't as much as Tyria would have expected. And the wound... Tyria frowned at it, for not behaving the way she expected. "Ah. Healin' yourself, aren't you?" That explained... a great deal, really. Like how she was still alive. "Guess that'll make it hard to kill you, won't it? Sit up, now," she added, all in that same attending tone, moving a hand under her patient and balancing her, getting out a bandage roll and starting to wrap her soaking pads in place. "Don't worry, darlin'. You aren't dyin' today."

Contingency

Post by Contingency » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:49 am

illirica wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:15 am
There wasn't as much as Tyria would have expected. And the wound... Tyria frowned at it, for not behaving the way she expected. "Ah. Healin' yourself, aren't you?" That explained... a great deal, really. Like how she was still alive. "Guess that'll make it hard to kill you, won't it? Sit up, now," she added, all in that same attending tone, moving a hand under her patient and balancing her, getting out a bandage roll and starting to wrap her soaking pads in place. "Don't worry, darlin'. You aren't dyin' today."
Angela sat up into position and winced as Tyria dressed her wounds "Maybe I am but you had every chance to kill me, what's your game?" Angela asked nonchalantly now that the battle was over, after letting go the first time she reached for Tyria's arm once more and attempted to hold it in place "I'm weak right now, if I push my body any further my condition will deteriorate but that doesn't mean your injuries are any less concern than mine" Angela reached for her case and pulled it closer while examining various vials and a injector type gun used to insert the fluids into a persons bloodstream. "I got sedatives that can help you heal your injuries quicker or at least relieve the pain from the corrosive burns" she looked back towards Tyria with clear concern on the other girls health "you got drenched in acid, my arms and hands are still good let me patch you up before.." Angela looked up as the water droplets of the rain began to speed up quicker "it..time goes back to normal, I won't be able to slow it again at least not any time soon"

*"But it was as pure as a white pearl;I would have never expected to fall for a girl"*

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:06 am

"I'm not dyin' today, either," Tyria assured her, firmly. "At your hand or otherwise." A half-conscious monster with questionable concoctions was not exactly something Tyria wanted treating her injuries. Although... she had to admit that the spray had worked well enough. She looked at the body of the Corrupted, the droplets of water slowly speeding up around them.

The time bubble wasn't affecting her in the slightest, but it seemed that her monster wasn't thinking about that, not in the state she was in. "I'll take care of myself. Looks like it's about time to get out of here. Where do you want to go?"

Contingency

Post by Contingency » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:05 am

illirica wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:06 am
"I'm not dyin' today, either," Tyria assured her, firmly. "At your hand or otherwise." A half-conscious monster with questionable concoctions was not exactly something Tyria wanted treating her injuries. Although... she had to admit that the spray had worked well enough. She looked at the body of the Corrupted, the droplets of water slowly speeding up around them.

The time bubble wasn't affecting her in the slightest, but it seemed that her monster wasn't thinking about that, not in the state she was in. "I'll take care of myself. Looks like it's about time to get out of here. Where do you want to go?"
Always running off somewhere, I swear I don't understand her Angela's mood visibly soured for a moment at the gesture of another teleportation but now since the fight was over she really had no assurance that she wouldn't be abandoned in the middle of nowhere screw it, I'm too tired to fight over this Angela frowned and pouted for a few seconds before reply "well there is this ski resort my friend Wong owns, it's in this state" she paused then leaned towards Tyria's ear and whispered its exact location to her, who knows perhaps Tyria's been there or heard of it before.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:51 pm

Tyria couldn't help but notice that despite the pouting, her monster wasn't arguing about the teleporting. She was a little surprised by the choice of location; she'd expected closer. Then again, only idiots lived in Ravenholm, as she'd so pointedly said earlier.

She pulled for the teleport, and didn't meet any resistance. Tyria didn't really have much use for ski resorts, but it was as decent a place as any. She put her monster in bed, and made sure she wasn't likely to bleed out any time soon. That healing factor is pretty good. I'll definitely have to watch out for that. Not today, though.

She lifted a few strands of pink hair out of the monster's face. "Rest up, doll," she said, gently, with a smile, then stood. "I might kill you next time." That seemed like the best place to leave it. Before things got weird. She flipped a knife into her hand, cheerfully, then disappeared.