Free Cupcakes For All!!! [open event]

Roleplay locations.
Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Re: Free Cupcakes For All!!! [open event]

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:11 pm

illirica wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:55 pm
Emma grinned. "Nope its not another cupcake. Though, if you do want another cupcake, just say."
Emma pulled her bag out from beneath the counter and looked through it, trying to find the thing she had said about. After a few minutes of searching, she found it. Her neon pink handheld party cannon. She pulled it out and put it on the counter, before looking for her regular confetti. She couldn't find it. She pulled nearly everything out of her bag, making sure to hide her - ahem - other confetti. Emma rolled her eyes when she saw her regular confetti laying at the bottom of her bag. She grabbed it out and put it next to her party cannon, before putting everything else back in her bag. Emma put her bag back under the counter and then put the confetti in the party cannon.
"I absolutely love this thing," Emma said, grinning. She aimed the party cannon just above Diara's head and pulled the trigger thingy. The confetti shot out and then drifted slowly down onto Diara. "It may not be a cupcake, but it shoots cupcake scented confetti..."
madness is a rational response to a crazy world

you need a little bit of insanity to do great things

Check out my writing thread, if you want ^-^

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:56 pm

"I want another cupcake," Diara answered instantly, although she still hadn't finished her first - but she would have been an idiot to turn down another cupcake. Cupcakes were cupcakes.

Emma pulled out some sort of weapon, and Diara watched her curiously as she assembled it. Part of her wondered if she should duck or something - there were enough mad scientists out there that things could get bad even without that being the plan - but the other part of her had a cupcake, so Diara was fairly focused on that right now. Emma had her gun assembled, aiming up and pulling the trigger. Diara was suddenly under attack.

She flailed her arms with a distinctive "Ack!" but the attack seemed to be harmless, although it did leave confetti strands in her hair. Diara pulled one out, and when Emma said it was cupcake-scented, she cupped it in her hand and gave it a sniff. "Ooh, it is!" She tore off about two inches from the end, and put it in her mouth.

"Blech," she announced, retrieving it from her tongue and putting it in a napkin. "That's icky. You should make it taste like cupcakes."

Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:17 pm

Emma laughed a little at Diara's reaction to the confetti gun, and then again when she tasted the confetti. "I know its icky. But I haven't worked out how to make it taste like cupcakes yet. My confetti gun is awesome, though, isn't it?" Emma asked, picking up one of the display trays of cupcakes and putting it on the counter so that Diara could help herself.

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:07 pm

-Free Cupcakes for all... hmmm why not?- she thought as she stopped outside a shop then proceeded to enter.
D’ling

A young woman about fifteen, walked in and scanned the room. She saw 2 people sitting in a booth in the corner and a women at the counter talking to what she presumed was the owner.
Anywhere that she looked was either Neon Pink or Neon Green.
“ugh, I hate pink” the frosty voice said to herself. Her hair was white like Frost covered daisy’s and eyes that were silver. She walked slowly with one foot in front of the other. Her wedges clicked with each step she took. When she finally reach the counter she interjected rather rudely into their conversation. “give me those 2 cupcakes...” she said pointing to two in the display case.
- I don’t argue, I explain!
~ Violet Crawley (Maggie Smith)

- I am a warrior not a worrier...
-Sky’s not the limit when you reach for the stars...

Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:16 pm

Emma looked at the new, extremely rude, customer. She hated rude people.

"That was rather rude. I think you're forgetting a word."

Emma's usual smile was on her face, and her voice did sound rather child like, but the look in her eyes was anything but friendly. She didn't move to retrieve the cupcakes.

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:57 pm

Glacier looked at this child-like women and knew not to mess with her. She respected that.
“2 of those cupcakes please” she said with a slightly mock politeness in her voice.

Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:01 pm

"Much better."

Emma could hear the fact that it wasn't genuine politeness, but she didn't care much about that. As long as she said please. She grabbed two of the cupcakes and handed them to the girl.

"Enjoy."

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:26 pm

“Thank you” she said with the same mock politeness as before. She took the plate over to a booth the opposite end of the bakery, away from anyone else. and took a few bites out of one of the cupcakes. Once she’d finished the second one her phone buzzed. She took it out of her dark blue Leather jacket. It was Angela, her- her alter egos Best friend, “Dani come quick something’s wrong with Grace” .
Glaciers head began to hurt. Like a ringing migraine. Her sky blue finger plugged one of her ears as she got up and ran to the bathroom...
Once she was in there she slid down the wall, now sitting on the floor. Her hair turned back to Dark chestnut brown, her eyes to Royal blue and colour back in her cheeks. Dannielle Fulton had returned to her body for the first time in a few days. Dani was confused looking around knowing this wasn’t the place she had ‘turned’. She got back up from the bathroom floor and went back out to the bakery. She saw a girl who seemed like a hyperactive child on a sugar rush. Dani turned to the young lady. “excuse me miss, sorry to interrupt your conversation, but what’s this shop called? And where are we?”

Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:37 pm

Emma had watched the rude girl rush into the bathroom. And she had seen the same girl come back out, seeming confused and looking different.

That's interesting, she thought to herself.

The girls attitude was completely different now as well. Emma felt concerned for the girl.

"Are you alright?"

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:43 pm

“Yeah, just a little confused” Dani hadn’t been Glacier for for ages then she just came back outta nowhere. She also didn’t know how long she had been Glacier.
“urm, what happened exactly?”