Can You Put That In Writing? (closed - Kelly, Felix, Sylvia)

Roleplay locations.
illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: Can You Put That In Writing? (closed - Kelly, Felix, Sylvia)

Post by illirica » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:47 pm

"Wow, you sound like we've been thinking, like, exactly the same thing," Kelly summed it up. "And honestly, you're totally perfect. Like, I can't even believe how perfect you are. Oh my gosh, you're perfect." And it was probably time to tone down the Teenage Girl just a little bit, since Felix was there, before it dissolved into slumber parties and chocolate ice cream.

"Anyway. If you've got travel taken care of, we'll do what we can to get you set up with people. You write your bit, we'll get it published and maybe follow that up with live camera interviews where we can. It's going to be so cool, you guys."

It would be a lot of work, of course... but everything worth doing was a lot of work, and this sort of work sounded like fun. That was the best sort of work there was.

LunaHawk

Re: Can You Put That In Writing? (closed - Kelly, Felix, Sylvia)

Post by LunaHawk » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:24 pm

"It's going to be purrfect." Felix said with a smile. "I'll get I touch with some people I know who can get in touch with the people we want to talk to and we can take it from there." This was going to be pawsome, though Felix had no earthly clue how he was going to arrange anything, he had contacts but none in DC. He could already imagine having to go through intermediaries to make the connection...but...well there was one person that might work.

"I think I know exactly who to contact. From here everything can start at the drop of a paw. It might take a little bit to hear back though, I'll be sure to keep everyone up to date so nothing needs to be...infurred." He said the last with his trade mark grin. "Just say the word."