Zero's guide to whatever he feels like talking about

The pen is mightier than the sword! Take a pen to a sword fight and see. RPF staff holds no responsibility for injury.

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Zero499

Zero's guide to whatever he feels like talking about

Post by Zero499 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:51 am

Disclaimer: What I say is both in my own opinion and what is in my mind, simple humor. If you don't agree with what I say, I don't mind you sharing your views, don't stab me though.

I had a friend of mine get battered by some gamers recently due to, and I don't even know why it's frowned upon, hardscoping somebody in cod. For those who don't know, hardscoping is the opposite of quick scoping, and is what snipers in real life tend to due, hence the reason I've never seen a soldier play cod. Like. Ever. Please send me a video of that. So now I've decided to discuss these two scopings.

Hardscoping is actually something I do quite frequently, because I prefer to be a recon class in battlefield, for a multitude of reasons. I suck at being a grunt, I can never get a jet. Half the people crash the helicopters before I can pilot them decently, and I prefer not to get assist points and get credit for my kills. Anyway, so I pick a spot and hardcope, simple as that. I tend to look for hostile snipers before targetting infantry though, to be fair. And I do ptfo, Im not one of those guys who takes useful vehicles and dives out of them just to get a nice little snipe spot. It's called elevators. Anyway, back to the topic.

Quickscoping! What many people call "skilled shots" I call the most useless observance of a sniper rifle in combat I have ever seen. Real snipers do not, for good reason, spin around in crazy ass circles, and risk a 50% chance of killing themselves over a kill. Again. Real snipers, sit calmly, where they can get a clear, non blurry dizzying view of what their shooting, and wait for the perfect time to pull the trigger. Quickscopers, half the time, are little demons called 5 year olds, who, if they pull it off, will give you hearing damage because of how loud they get. If they fail, they still put your speakers at enough decibels to fry your brain.

In conclusion. Hardscoping is for professionals. Quickscoping is for... Whatever those are called.
The sensual violence of lust is all the assurance you will ever need to know the worth of life scp58

Zero499

Re: Zero's guide to whatever he feels like talking about

Post by Zero499 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:13 am

Next up! I was looking at a buzzfeed vid which had women asking men some things that in my personal opinion seemed biased. My favorite ones was, why do men hate romcoms, why do we (apparently) always want to take them home on dates and stuff. Look for it on buzzfeed it's hilarious what they say.

I personally don't mind romcoms, though I don't like how the guy in it always wants to impersonate the song Grenade by Bruno Mars. I for one would never jump in front of a train for any reason, and also I would've thrown that one woman off the wood plank she was hanging on in titanic. Im fucking primal. Next one that I feel like doing! Why do males (again, apparently) always wanna take women home on dates. 1, that's weird as hell unless you know the woman. 2, when the hell did people take gta IV too seriously? Not every guy can be Niko Bellic. Niko is like the most interesting man in the world. "I don't always date, but when I do, I get some hot coffee in the end." Which to be fair he literally does get a cup of coffee in some cases. Friggin Russians. No wonder I never have coffee when I need it. Niko took it all. He should go bowling more. Anyway back on topic. I thought a hilarious question was why do men hide their feelings. I personally don't. If I'm mad I'll tell you to fuck off without a problem. If I'm sad, I don't mind telling it to anybody who asks. Elsewise it would be me going *sniff* "I-I'm not sad! I j-just... Stubbed my toeeeee!"

I hope I don't get docked for doing that in off topic. Another was when a woman asked why women get paid less in the workplace. This I will be serious with because Id rather not piss off someone. Being non-sexist, men generally work in more jobs involving the stem field, and jobs that, with data showing this, are more dangerous than the jobs that women work. So due to the risks, they get paid more than other jobs will. Women are generally found in less risky jobs. Not to say that there are no women in jobs such as construction or mining. I have a good example. My father works in construction, and prefers working alone. Due to this, his boss pays him about $800 a week. My mother is the assistant accountant at a security company, answering phone calls and assigning technicians to jobs. She gets paid $500. The pay goes based off of both the occupation, and how risky it is health wise. That's why the military pays alot, or working in shipyards. On shipyards, asbestos can really mess you up, and taking that risk gets you alot of money. But if you're working in an office, lots of workers plus low risk means lower pay. Welp, that's all for tonight. Until next time.
The sensual violence of lust is all the assurance you will ever need to know the worth of life scp58

shadow211121

Post by shadow211121 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:43 pm

What

Zero499

Post by Zero499 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:14 am

What to what?

Zero499

Post by Zero499 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:25 am

Welp, rockstar games is next. With their new gta gunrunning dlc. And some dumb stuff that I don't understand.

1: why does every bunker have an airbase sign? It's underground
2: Why are the yellow poles there? The hell are they blocking, slowass golf carts?
3: We own the bunkers but have to pay to use soda machines
4: Theres ammo and guns in the bunkers but we cant use them.
5: Why can't we pick what we research?
6: Why can't we have the moc and AA trailer at the same time? Or any other combo?
7: In the bunkers, the mk2 weapon parts are on the walls of the gunsmiths things I forgot the names of. Why can't we use them?
7: Why the hell can you sometimes no clip through the living quarters door?
8: They have a fucking mad max style car, apcs, semi trucks of doom, ect. But they can't add the hunter, which they have models for, and even had a description for before it was cut from the game.
9:In the rocket bike, how the fuck does it a: store gun ammo, b: have enough rocket fuel to do the shit it does, repeatedly.
10: Bunker production is slow af.
11: Even with upgrades, staff fully on production, since tuesday Im personally only at 240k. Never sold once. XD.
Im done ranting. Goodnight.

Zero499

Post by Zero499 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:54 am

Imma say now that I plan to do this every night. It's fun. Next thing to talk about is about a place I learned about. Somewhere in Western Venezuela lies a lake that I forgot the name of. An odd occurence in the form of lightning storms happens there every day. From, I think it was 4PM to dawn, the lightning storms will rage and provide some pretty spectacular views. The native people who live there think nothing of the loud booming and frequent rapid flashing which in some cases will provide the only lighting you would need for that time if the storm is active enough. I kinda wanna go there someday. When everything calms down in the world.

Zero499

Post by Zero499 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:11 am

Next topic! Snowpiercer. Butchered the name probably but this is a great movie that, in my opinion, shows exactly why people shouldn't be treated differently based on social class. I won't explain the movie, as simply looking it up will tell what a masterpiece it is. As me and a friend watched it, we both wondered a random question. What the hell could power a train that carries the only life remaining on earth and more? Conventional fuel such as gas, deisel, and coal are severely limited to a train such as that because it would be impossible to manufacture more due to the movie's setting (an apocalyptic ice-age). However, two ideas came to mind for me. Nuclear powered engines are one idea. However, such an engine would require lead or something else to protect the occupants but that would weigh down the train. Hydrogen was another idea. An abundant fuel resource in that climate, hydrogen would be perfect fuel. The problem is, I don't think I saw anything the train could use to harvest hydrogen fuel. Im still trying to figure this out. On another note, I happen to notice alot of modern day trains have engines placed like this (<- =direction they face) <--||-->[cars] why is this I wonder. I thought modern trains could go forward and reverse so I wonder why it requires two engines simultaneously. And yes, I call the separate main trains engines because I like calling it by the old way.

Zero499

Post by Zero499 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:35 am

Lets talk about more videogames! To keep this short since Im tired, Ill get right to it.

I like gta 5 because of it's storyline
Saints row (pre-3 or even just the first one) for showing a pretty creative interpretation on gang life.
Watch dogs because, even though I personally overhyped it, the storyline and characters remain one of my favorites.

Gta san andreas because it's just badass and the most sandboxed of the gtas in my opinion.
Far Cry 3, because through just looking at my Xbox live profile, I am a bigass FC3 fanboy.

The old cods (before mw3) because anything after mw2 went to crap imo. Mw3 was alright.

Spyro. Oh how long I could go on about that happy little purple dragon. That is until skylanders gave him a failed facelift and turned him into a fucking t@$#. I wanna sue whoever the hell made Skylanders for tarnishing that dragon. (Now this is my subject)

I have personally played almost every spyro game, and it was one of the few games my father didn't mind me playing. Spyro was just such a cool ass dragon, with his beginning games so damn fun. Sure the newer games lacked the fun and stuff compared to the old ones in my opinion, BUT. When I saw skylanders commercials, I had high hopes. Very high hopes that Spyro would be revived as the character he used to be-BUT! Instead of that, when I saw gameplay and played it myself, I flipped my shit. Skylanders is fucking lackluster, compared even to TLoS: Eternal Night! The first three Spyro games in mint condition for the ps1 can sell for over $130 on E-bay, but Skylanders isn't even worth the air I breathe. New topic included- this is like GTA 5! At first, I fucking loved that game. I had some of my best play moments in the beginning. But after the heists dlc, the game that rockstar supposedly was trying to keep canonical and relatively realistic turned into what it is now. Not saying I don't use the new shit, but it's just not like it used to be. Same with Saints Row, and Crash, and any other game that was a gem with the older ones. Pokemon! Of all things got diminished from what it used to be! Then again I play emerald, that isn't even fully as pleasing as- anyway. Why the hell does all the good stuff get ruined is what I wonder now. Hell, even the food we eat gets ruined. Around the 60's, our real good food (burgers made from properly fed cows, ect. Was diminished. Because we switched from proper feed to corn since corn is more available. Ship-building! At first it was all carefully hand made, now it's modular construction. All you do is connect the pieces and weld them together. Rap! It used to mean something. Be it symbolizing what life was like in poverty stricken areas (there is a song called The Ghetto that directly talks about people dying, children crying, can't afford cheese) but now, the trending songs are what follows successful bottle flips. Things just seem to lose their meaning in modern times.

Zero499

Post by Zero499 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:51 am

God of war. I like the game, but what I Don't like is how a game that's supposed to be so intertwined in mythology, fucked up so badly with it. Here's just some of the more prevalent things.

Pegasus does not have wings of fire
The golden fleece is not armor
Boots of hermes. The most common footwear in ancient greece was sandals, and boots were rather rare.
Gaia (if I spelled the name right) is not a titan. She is the mother, yes, but not a titan herself. In fact, I am surprised that Typhon was never really presented in gow.
Whoever the poor sod in the thorns you burnt with a cerberus was in gow(2 or 3) was not in thorns in mythology. He was actually stuck inside, inside... a rock.
Tartarus is implied to be a part of Hades, when it actually isn't.
In gow1, Cronus is seen carrying Pandora's temple when, if I remember correctly (It's 1:47AM bite me) he is supposed to be in Hades
Speaking of Hades, Hades the god is not supposed to be a fucking baby titan or whatever the fuck that thing was. He obviously needs plastic surgery though.
Icarus is not supposed to be an old man, nor are his wings body parts.

I know I sound like a nitpicky b**** but if you butcher greek mythology that badly, that's frankly pretty damn lazy. I personally won't say anything about Aphrodite though. That's just fucking crazy in gow as well as mythology.

Zero499

Post by Zero499 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:17 am

I was reading a forum post. It was somebody asking why a verbal apology was morally liked or something. And in one of the answers, a dude was like "Why is it required? Because demons walk the streets in human skin, under the ufos carrying the gray card!" And stuff like that, I'll leave a link later, but I read the whole two paragraphs of this "demon invasion " and was like "THIS B!@#H CRAZY!" Like he was I'm guessing Christian because some religious things he said related to Christianity but that dude was crazy as hell! Like he described a fucking anti-christ, said stuff about ups in the Mariana Trench, talked about aliens shooting down planes in the Bermuda Triangle, I honestly don't know if that dude was actually serious and delusional or fucking around big time.