Dreams I Might Make Into Stories/RP's

The pen is mightier than the sword! Take a pen to a sword fight and see. RPF staff holds no responsibility for injury.

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Miro-chan

Dreams I Might Make Into Stories/RP's

Post by Miro-chan » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:50 pm

Heyoo! Miro-chan here! :)

So, I've been having a bunch of dreams recently some good, some bad. I guess I'll post them on here and ask your opinions on them.

I would love possible ideas on them and I love to hear what you all think. ;)

I'll get some posted...sometime. XD

So, should these be a story I write on Wattpad, be a comic series, a possible roleplay, or both?
Last edited by Miro-chan on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Miro-chan

Re: Dreams I Might Make Into Stories/RP's

Post by Miro-chan » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:57 pm

Dream Date: 7/22/2017

Captured by A Phantom

"Woman is on vacation with her parents ata place that has snow there for the season. The woman's mother said she could go exploring on her own for a bit so long asshe wasn't late for dinner. The woman nodded and made her way through the pine forest and came to a large ruin that could have been a very large mansion or building. There was still some roofing onbit and pieces and she could tell that there were many rooms and staircases from her spot. She hurriedly made her way to thefront door, there only being one, and looked around at the ruined house. It wassurprisingly made of stone, some frozen carpets and furniture here and there in different rooms. The woman went up the stairs and found a strange device that looked like a clock and wad surprised tofind it still ticking away.

The entire building and the things in it radiated the 1882 period and as she was exiting the room with the strange clock, she caught sight of a room that was lit with a yellow and orange glow. From her view point, there appearedto be a hallway passed that doorway and as she walked closer to it, she could feel warmth. Oh, the warmth was just too good and her curiosity got the best of her. She glanced back at the snowed covered land behind before she took a few steps in. Soon the warmth surrounded her and her body gave her a shutter from the lack of cold. Deciding that she was done, she had started to turn back, but stopped when she heard voices down the now wooden hallway. The woman crept down the hallway as slow and quietly as she could and stopped as she came to that opendoorway and quickly hid behind the wall.

There was a man's voice telling a woman something, possibly scolding her from the time of his voice. The woman in hiding had taken a step backwards, only to have the boards creak beneath her brown, hiking boots. In A split second the man wassuddenly out in front of her. He had on a large black cape that touched the ground, black gloves, a red fabric that ruffled/puffed out a bit around his neck and was tucked into his dark grey waistcoat, black oants, and black pointed shoes. The strangest thing about him was the full mask he wore. It was white, had a more narrow edge to it, though it still fit his face, therr were six holes on it, two for his nose and four for his mouth, and there were peculiar designs all about it. His eyes appeared to have dark circles beneath the mask.

His eyes had widened ever so slightly before they suddenly to into a loving look and he only had to take a large step towards her before he suddenly wrapped his arms around her in a hug. He said something about 'How he had missed her, how they could be happy again.' The dream skipped to three of days later, the woman being scared out if her mind because the man would not let her go back home, eventually she had decided that now he had kidnapped her. She had finished drying the laundry, because she had nothing better to do, and made her way back up the four or five flights of grey stairs. She walked into the wrong room due to not paying attention and as she looked up, the sight that greeted her horrified her and forced her to drop the basket from her hands.

Her chest tightened, it hurt her to breath, the tears formed ad fell down her face, and her hands lifted to cover her mouth. In the room there was pools and splattered blood everywhere, including the four women who had lived there, each lay on the ground. The own began to take steps backwards and as she saw the masked man appear from her right, she went to her left and hid behind a tbin dressing thing. The man had obviously seen her as he walked and stood on the other side of the dressing thing and ahe didn't hear him when he said something about 'this is what he does to prove his love for her.' The woman bolted for the door and back down the many flights of stairs, ignoring the man yell down at her, 'Wait! Where are you going?'

It was then a game of cat and mouse where she had to run through different rooms and hallways and dodge his attempts to grab her. It was at one point where there was a room with a small wall that she coudlnt see over and she hesitated a moemnt, doubted herself that she could make it, before she dashed down the thin hallway...only to see him take a few steps out and his arms roughly grabbed her and stopped her from getting away. He had a cold, amused, and almost predatory look to him as he gripped her upper arm with a vise-like grip and he roughly pulled her crying and struggling form back through the rooms and hallways, back up the stairs and just as he started to put her back in her room, a ringing sound came from her pocket.

The man's eyes had narrowed as he demanded to what it was making the noise and after she told him it was nothing, he had pulled her close, to where her back was against his front, placed a gloved hand over her mouth to silence her, and pulled out her cell phone. It seemed like he had no idea what it was, so he surprisingly was able to swipe the green call button and he lifted it to his ear. An older woman's voice came from the other line and the masked man seemed both surprised and annoyed by this. He answered her with a hello and was rewarded with tons of questions about where her daughter was, what he had done to her, etc. The woman in hi grasp pulled his hand from her mouth and started telling her mother about how she was kidnapprd, how the man who had her had killed people, before the man shoved her on the floor and threw the phone against the wall, breaking it to a few bits.

The woman had began to cry all over again and tried to resist as the man tugged her by her forearm and threw her into her room, slammed the door shut and locked it. Later on in the dream, the woman had finally been allowed outside, where there was still snow, and had been found by a police officer in the 21st Century. The woman told him to come back in two days around noon and to hide in one of the rose bushes because that was the day the masked man would go out to buy more groceries and supplies. Just as the officer had left, withoug being caught, the woman had started her way back to the home and tripped over one of the large roots from the many rose bushes. Just as she had stood up and felt pain shot thoguh her ankle, the masked man had appeared from no where and asked her what she was doing. She told him about tripping over the root, waved it off as no biggie, and began to limp past him and back into the house. He had stared at her a few moments before suddenly scooping her up in his arms, bridal style, and stomped back into the warm house with a flustered and frustrated woman.

He had carried her to his room, grabbed a water basin full of warm water, andchecked her ankle. After he let her foot and ankle soak in the warm water for a bit, he wrapped it in gauze and placed both hands on either side of her face, asking her if she was alright."

Then I woke up.

Idunno. That was a very interesting, yet terrifying dream for me. It was WAY better than the one I had before it (my entire family and I were being tortured by being underwater or some shit. It was nuts). Anywho, this dream kinda reminded me of the Phantom of the Opera in a way. XD I did get to see the man's face. His face had some scars on it; on the right there was one above/below his eye, over his cheekbone, and across his lips, while on his left there was one that reached his temple and was over his lower lip, which ended right above his chin. He had shoulder length, dark brown hair that he had up in a low ponytail.

Miro-chan

Post by Miro-chan » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:07 pm

Date the Dream Occurred: 7/18/2017

Welcome to Rovenland

"Woman from the 21st Century is helping parents w/their farm and bakery. They are killed one night by some beings call shadow walkers ans she is somehow sent back in time-- in another fantasy-like world. She ends up having a fairy and meets a man who looks and acts jsu t like her father, a human who lives on a farm. He doesn't understand why, but he feels the need to help her and he allows her to stay with him. Snow covers the lands and the woman ends up travelling in the woods (possibly to the nearby village to get some supplies idunno), where the Berserkir Clan lives. They don't like outsiders, so some threaten and attempt to harm/kill her as soon as they see her. Fee days later, she is being attacked by some thugs and one of the Berserkirs sees and decided to aid her. They eventually become friends after meeting a few times and he finally decides to let her join the Clan. She has to pass certain trials to do so and she eventually does. The two end up having to go on an adventure, after the Clan is attacked by the shadow walkers, so they can find and defeat the Man in Black or The Shadow King."

Basic Information (What I have so far):

Shadow Walkers:
Beings who appear as shadows anywhere one can be. They seemed to love coming out more at night rather than the daytime. They can detach themselves from the shadows and can take a 3-deminsional form, becoming either a hardened, black smoke or mist people. When attacking, they're mouths can open very wide, revealing dark grey, sharpened teeth and their fingers turn into claws.

Berserkir Clan:
Men and women (very few women for some reason) who can transform into very large bears (like some big ass bears dude). They live deep in the wooded area and don't take too kindly to strangers. (It seemed like they were all literally men, except for the three women I saw in some large, animal skin tent.) They are very harsh and take honor and pride in what they do, from hunting to speaking.

Man In Black/King of Shadows:
I don't remember much about this guy, but I know he was badass and strong as hell. He was also a bit creepy... Anywho, he rules the lands of the far west in the unknown land the girl ended up being in and in the 21st Century, I just remember bumping into some guy in a black trench coat and he apologized to me. Was kinda strange, but he looked exactly the same as the King.

Setting:
Fantasy Medieval world. A-lot of snow for most of the year with an short few months of warm weather.

Sorry it's kinda crappy, but that's all I remember. Haha. XD The Shadow Walkers scared the holy living shit outta me. X3

Moddy

Post by Moddy » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:22 am

Your dreams sound so fun to have tbh. I don't think I'd want to wake up if I had these kind of dreams xD
I'm not happy, I'm a fucking miserable dick. I shot Lassy with a rubber grip Mcdouble clip.

Miro-chan

Post by Miro-chan » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:08 pm

Date Dream Occurred: 5/13/2017

So, I woke up in some old cabin with like 5 or 6 other people. I guess we thought it would be safe to be there from whatever was outside. We all knew we weren't allowed to go outside or make any sound, whatsoever, or the creatures would come in and kill us. Some idiot dropped something really loud and low and behold, one of the creatures crashed through the entrance door (it was very thick wood and had at least 4 bolts on it, mind you). Man, here I was thinking it was some big add creature, but it wasn't. It was pretty tall and skinny. It didn't exactly have a face, you could tell it had arms and legs, and it's skin was a mixture of dark brown/green and it looked kinda wrinkled and slimy. Its mouth was more like a gaping hole, kinda like a fish's mouth(?) and so were its eyes (it makes sense since the creature relied more on sound than they did sight if they were blind).
Anywho, it starts stalking around the place, it's twisted head moving in different directions, perhaps straining to hear something to give us away and dude, we were all bug-eyed and silent as shit. The dream kinda skipped ahead and I was with the same group, only there were only 5 or 4 of us left, and it was during the day and we were traveling to somewhere. We were still in the forest, but near a lake and we were trying to scavenge up food and supplies and whatnot. The dream skipped ahead again and we were bookin' it away from literally hundreds of those slimy, twisted creatures. I don't remember where we were I just remember running for my life after one of them had killed someone else. Apparently, those things can spit or throw acid on people and swallow people whole. Like a damn snake.

Dreams skips forward again and we are in a huuuge library that's connected with some hospital (I think it was some underground facility or somethin') and we apparently had some objective: to survive (like we hadn't already been doin' that) and to get to a certain room. I jsut remember walking around, trying to be quiet and running across the slimy things every once and a while. There was one that was somewhat stuffed in a small space against the wall and it could move around like putty or somethin', right outside a door we had to go through. After somehow beating the crap outta that thing, we ended up getting to the room we needed to go to and I woke up.

Miro-chan

Post by Miro-chan » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:09 pm

Thanks! Some of them I really hate. Especailly the ones where I am kidnapped and/or "taken advantage of." Those are not fun at all. X{