[ONE](Saheen) Big Brother, Blind Sister

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Beautiful Death

Re: (Saheen) Big Brother, Blind Sister

Post by Beautiful Death » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:25 pm

Soon his family was there, Lorianne frantically tried to figure out which room he was in. Soon they found it and they went inside silently.

Lorianne was starting to cry as she saw her son, "Gerrick...." She went over Jessie clutching her shirt. The girls sat on one side as his father sat on the other. Lori reached up and rubbed his head like she did when he and Jessie were younger, "My baby boy...." She sobbed lightly.

Jessie frowned deeply and guided herself by the window and sat knees close to her chest.
~RIP~
Savannah P. Smith
10/12/2000 - 3/23/2017
Love you, little sis...Fly high <3

SaheenTikeerleesh

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:44 pm

Gerrick slightly smiled. "Hey mom. They think it's a punctured kidney in my left side but the results of the x-ray and such won't come in until tomorrow. Don't worry. I'll be fine. At least I hope so. Thanks for coming." He said with a faint smile. He looked over at his sister. "Could you come her Jess?" He asked.

Beautiful Death

Post by Beautiful Death » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:49 am

Her head slightly raised, but she slowly stood and carefully went over to him. She looked down softly.
~RIP~
Savannah P. Smith
10/12/2000 - 3/23/2017

SaheenTikeerleesh

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:17 am

Gerrick used his hand to guide her even closer. "Be strong. I'll make it through this and we will spend more time together. Don't be upset or worried. Mitchell will keep an eye one you and help. I promise I'm alright." He said.

Beautiful Death

Post by Beautiful Death » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:12 pm

She cried lightly, "I caused this....i never wanted you hurt like this...." She cried softly.
~RIP~
Savannah P. Smith
10/12/2000 - 3/23/2017

SaheenTikeerleesh

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:14 pm

Greece used his fingers to wipe away a her tears. "Don't blame yourself. I love you, please don't cry. I'm going to be fine. I made the choice so please don't blame yourself." he said.

Beautiful Death

Post by Beautiful Death » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:19 pm

She placed her hand on his as lightly smiled. She hugged him carefully.

Lori smiled lightly at the siblings, "Eli and Lily each are coming to see you tomorrow, we'll be back after I'm off work." She said softly.
~RIP~
Savannah P. Smith
10/12/2000 - 3/23/2017

SaheenTikeerleesh

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:23 pm

Gerrick nodded. "They should have the results by 7 in the morning. At least that is what they said. I don't really like the thought of coughing blood till then though. Don't worry. I'll make it. I don't want any of you to shed a tear okay?" He said. A doctor came in after he was done. "We need to take him for a MRI. You can visit again tomorrow." She said.

Beautiful Death

Post by Beautiful Death » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:16 am

Lori nodded and helped him Jessie and got their father and started to head out. Lori smiled lightly, "Love you Gerrick, we'll be back tomorrow."
~RIP~
Savannah P. Smith
10/12/2000 - 3/23/2017

SaheenTikeerleesh

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:16 am

Gerrick smiled. "Love you guys too." He said. He coughed and a little blood came out. He was glad Jessie couldn't see that. The female doctor came and helped him into a wheelchair. "We'll get you tested and back to rest. You'll need to." She said before taking him for the test. Soon it was the next day and he was woken up by a male doctor. "Son, I have done good news and some bad news. Good news is you should be okay. Bad news is you will need a kidney transplant." He said. Gerrick got wide eyed at that. How was he going to tell Jessie? He was sure she would breakdown.