[One] (Foxy the Pirate) Vesparia

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Reaper

Re: [One] (Foxy the Pirate) Vesparia

Post by Reaper » Fri May 19, 2017 5:21 pm

Seto was frozen still. He was blushing a little worse than before and hoped that she wouldn't get any closer. "U-um thanks I guess...But uh... No you weren't always like this... You were actually really rude before..." He was being as honest as he could.

Kren wondered what would happen if Saviere made herself more attractive, but he thought that it would probably make it impossible for Seto to do anything. He walked over to Sienna. "Hey what do you think of this?"
Soon Oz you will see... That the thing in the bottom of the box isn't always hope... -Xerxes Break

Kirby

Post by Kirby » Fri May 19, 2017 5:25 pm

"Was I?" Saviere paused. "Odd, I don't remember anything like that. Tis a shame, though, I apologize if that's the case... but I doubt someone as attractive as you would lie, so I'll take your word for it!" She made a purring noise, staring at Seto and blinking only occasionally.

"I think we're gonna die..." Sienna said. "She probably just trying to keep up a sweet act now so she can KILL US!" The normally fearless slime was clearly on the verge of a panic attack at Sienna's sudden dramatic shift in demeanor.
Poyo! ♥

Reaper

Post by Reaper » Fri May 19, 2017 5:29 pm

Seto blushed even harder and willed himself to back up a bit. "U-um why are you saying that? I am an undead, remember?" He was hoping that she would, but had a bad feeling that she wouldn't.

Kren sighed. "I think that this had something to do with the demon. Either that or she lost it because I can hear heatbeats. She isn't lying." He was still wierded out.
Soon Oz you will see... That the thing in the bottom of the box isn't always hope... -Xerxes Break

Kirby

Post by Kirby » Fri May 19, 2017 10:37 pm

"You are?" Saviere paused, twitching an ear. "Well, you're handsome for an undead, aren't you?" Seto's attempts were making no effect on the neko, making her flirt with him more if anything. "Even when you're blushing! I think that just makes you CUTER." She giggled again.

"It must have something to do with the demon..." Sienna muttered, watching Saviere through narrowed eyes. "If this was from her anger earlier, you'd think she'd just be trying to kill us. She doesn't seem to have any plans of killing Seto, like you said she seems to mean it..." She let out a small sigh. "Which means, apparently, she has in fact lost it."
Poyo! ♥

Reaper

Post by Reaper » Fri May 19, 2017 10:51 pm

Seto wanted to stab himself at this point. He thought that saying something mean would break her spirits or something. He really didn't want to do it, but he tried it. "Well I... I don't think the same about you so there." He thought that would work, but had a feeling that it wouldn't.

Kren sighed. "Yeah, well that demon didn't smell very powerful. It probably used up a large amount of energy just to do this... Any ideas on what to do to fix this or is this version better?"

Kirby

Post by Kirby » Fri May 19, 2017 10:57 pm

"That's okay, I wouldn't expect a cute guy like you to feel the same about me," Saviere said, completely unaffected by his comment.

"I'm not even sure what caused this all of a sudden," Sienna said. "Honestly, though, she's kind of creeping me out. She was a bit more tolerable when she hated everything..."
Poyo! ♥

Reaper

Post by Reaper » Fri May 19, 2017 11:02 pm

Kren smirked. "I wouldn't be so sure. Watch this." He raised his voice so that Saviere could hear him. "Hey Saviere! Go ahead and change your muscle and fat around to see if you can change his mind!" He laughed as he really was enjoying what she was doing to Seto.

Seto felt his stomach drop as he heard that. He took a step back and had absolutely no idea what was going to happen next.

Kirby

Post by Kirby » Sat May 20, 2017 1:36 am

"Hm?" Saviere turned to look at Kren. "Oh! Good idea, Kren!" She proceeded to change her form a bit, making appearance change from a cute little neko girl to rather attractive young woman, with the addition of cat ears and a tail of course. She looked over at Seto, smiling. "There. Does this change your mind?"

Sienna watched and tried not to laugh in her desperate attempt to act mature, but she couldn't hold back from snickering quietly.
Poyo! ♥

Reaper

Post by Reaper » Sat May 20, 2017 8:52 pm

Seto's jaw dropped as he really didn't expect this to happen. "U-um... I uh..." He was frozen still as he had absolutely no idea what to do in a situation like this. He was glad that she hadn't gotten any closer though.

Kren chuckled. "See? What did I tell you? This isn't so bad. Plus she seems more focused on Seto, so we'll be fine."

Kirby

Post by Kirby » Sat May 20, 2017 9:29 pm

"I guess it does!" Saviere chuckled. "He's speechless. Well, Kren, good thinking on your part!"

Sienna's amusement was clear in her expression now. "Pfft-- This is too hilarious."
Poyo! ♥