The Tavern

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
User avatar
Erel-Mae
Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu May 10, 2018 7:06 pm

Ji'kashi catches the drone and puts it in her backpack she follows Vel'nash to the bridge . She smiles and starts humming a song her mother taught her as she walks along with Vel'nash.

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Sr. Member
Posts: 819
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu May 10, 2018 7:13 pm

Vel'nash catches on with a tune of her own; very similar but with a different key and some divergences between notes. She takes Ji'kashi through a central hallway, up an elevator, across another hallway, up another elevator and into the bridge. "here you go." *addressing BT, Sam, Clara, and rocassi; who are all there* "commanders, grand overseer, captain" *she salutes and turns to walk away*

BT: "wait a minute, we may still need you for something"
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few
Image

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Sr. Member
Posts: 819
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu May 10, 2018 7:14 pm

Vel'nash catches on with a tune of her own; very similar but with a different key and some divergences between notes. She takes Ji'kashi through a central hallway, up an elevator, across another hallway, up another elevator and into the bridge. "here you go." *addressing BT, Sam, Clara, and rocassi; who are all there* "commanders, grand overseer, captain" *she salutes and turns to walk away*

BT: "wait a minute corpral, we may still need you for something"

a look of surprise flashes across Vel'nash's face, "Y-yes sir!"
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few
Image

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Sr. Member
Posts: 819
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu May 10, 2018 7:14 pm

{damnit! double post!!!!}
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few
Image

User avatar
Erel-Mae
Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Erel-Mae » Fri May 11, 2018 10:24 am

Ji'kashi looks around as she is led to the bridge. When they arrive she stares wide eyed at all the tech that she has never seen before.

" Did you need me ? How can I help?"
She nervously folds and unfolds her wings .

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Sr. Member
Posts: 819
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Fri May 11, 2018 11:52 am

Clara motions her hand to a pile of rings, emblems, and other such items. "I found these, and I'm pretty sure i remember them being old Drow items. We know of a few terrorist groups that are primarily drow so I'm wondering if either of you two can recognise anything that'd give us a hint."

Vel'nash shrugs "sorry boss, not really ever delved into the culture."
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few
Image

User avatar
Erel-Mae
Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Erel-Mae » Fri May 11, 2018 12:49 pm

Ji'kashi looks them over, picking up a ring she shivers. " this..is the symbol of Vhaeraun, the shadow..hes bad news, a male drow deity twin brother of Ellistrae, master of evil on the surface world." She drops the ring like it burnt her.
" personally I follow Ellistrae , shes the moon goddess, and goddess of the good surface drow. "
she bites her lower lip.
" Vhaeraun is a thief, a murderer, if hes involved there is troubles "
Last edited by Erel-Mae on Fri May 11, 2018 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Sr. Member
Posts: 819
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Fri May 11, 2018 12:53 pm

Rocassi turns to one of the naval officers on the bridge. "Search our records for this Vhaeraun person, see if he turns up as part of any known cells." He turns back to Ji'kashi "anything else you recognise?"
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few
Image

User avatar
Erel-Mae
Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Erel-Mae » Fri May 11, 2018 1:10 pm

Nodding softly she holds up a metal emblem. " this is a symbol of Seldarine , they used to work with Vhaeruhn but he left them and they now hunt him." She frowns and drops the emblem as well.
" the rest just seems to be various drow junk. "

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Sr. Member
Posts: 819
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Fri May 11, 2018 1:14 pm

Rocassi: "hmm... well, that is certainly interesting. If Seldarine and Vhaeraun seem to hate each other why are there insignia of both from the same group..."

BT: "maybe we aren't fighting just one group... maybe for some reason they teamed up to take your ship."

Clara: "or maybe the insignia are there to try to throw us off their track in case things went south..."
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests