The Tavern

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
KittenQU

Re: The Tavern

Post by KittenQU » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:30 am

Aria raised an eyebrow, being an elf herself, was able to place the accent. She didn't have the same accent, being raised in a town of humans herself, but the tips of her.pointy ears did stick out from her hair.

"Well... if you plan on just waiting, would you mind if I sat here and drew you as a refrence?" Aria asked, pointing to the seat beside the woman.
Blue is a fabulous color.

Adsillani

Post by Adsillani » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:09 pm

It was her turn to raise a brow at her question. Why would this stranger want her as a muse? What motive was in place? Her gaze fell on the womans ear, a frown partially curling her lips. She was an Elf, could she be with them? Highly doubtful, she didn't look the part. But it was never a bad thing to be extra cautious. So, Ilyana have a short nod of the head, gesturing towards the chair near her. "I'll allow it on one condition. No one's eyes but yours and my own may view it until my say-so. Is that acceptable?" She leaned back in her chair, waiting patiently for an answer.

KittenQU

Post by KittenQU » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:25 pm

"Of course, you can keep it if you want," Aria sat down, moving her bag to her new seat. She took out a sketchpad from the small satchel and a charcoal pencil. "What are you doing out here at this tavern, anyway? If I could ask..." she said, flipping through pages full of other detailes people: robots, ogres, humans, halflings- stopping at a blank page.

odog811

The Tavern

Post by odog811 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:15 am

Jax wandered aimlessly before he discovered the tavern, out of excitement the dwarf burst into the bar and went to the closest empty seat near the bartender, "one gallon of whiskey" he shouted as he put a large amount of morkite on the counter, not realizing the drinks were free...

KittenQU

Post by KittenQU » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:48 pm

Aria was a bit startled by the sudden booming voice to enter the tavern, her eyes slipping past the woman's shoulder to see the dwarven man. He was a whole different character, it seemed- he already looked quiet intresting with such a grin on his face as the bartender pulled out the largest glass mug he had in storage amd proceeded to fill it up.

Shaking her head with a faint smile, Aria looked down at her sketchbook and began to draw faint outlines of the mysterious woman's features, adding a figure behind her for extra practice.

odog811

Post by odog811 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:07 pm

"I just needed it how i could use a bottle to fill my canteen but that will do" Jax said, somewhat thinking that Aria assumed he was the usual dwarvern stereotype that drinks whenever possible, "do you know where I can go to get a room here?" he added, quietly polishing his flare gun out of sight while talking