Into the mystery Forest

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
foxxycat47

Into the mystery Forest

Post by foxxycat47 » Thu May 03, 2018 12:07 am

News of a strange mystical Forest being discovered spread like wild fire. A group of random strangers of many species decided to explore it together.
Newic (me) waits on the edge for the rest to come, he got there earlier than everyone else.
His long wavy hair, covering one eye, drags on the floor behind him. His dark brown skin has a magenta tint to it, and his cyan eyes have star shaped pupils. You notice his peircings, one on his eyebrow, and the other,a nose ring. While his pointed ears and long fangs make him look demon like, he is actually a race of elf from another world. He carries his large scythe close to his body, and looks rather excited.

*Hears footsteps, and turns around :o .
"H-hello ^_^!
(Characters can be any species humanoid, animal, or something else, as this universe is a modernized fantasy world)
"I know much, but care little" ~ Drizzt Do'Urden
I'm Total MCR trash

Erel-Mae

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu May 03, 2018 12:32 am

Ji'kashi slowly approaches the edge of the Forest she's half demon half drowess , she has ash grey skin , demon wings, crimson eyes and black hair that falls in waves to her waist. She has on Black leggings and a purple shirt with shorts over the leggings and a purple backpack of medical supplies and food. She's also carrying a large canteen of water.
" um.. hello there. "

foxxycat47

Post by foxxycat47 » Thu May 03, 2018 12:56 am

"Hi, your Ji'kashi right?, I see you've come prepared. We can start getting ready if you want, maybe others will show up too!"
I'm Total MCR trash

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu May 03, 2018 2:35 am

The girl nods " indeed I am and you must be Newic . " We can wait until some others get here if you wish, that way we are all together. " she flashes a grin showing sharp demonic teeth.

foxxycat47

Post by foxxycat47 » Thu May 03, 2018 2:55 am

"yeah, the more the better. From out here I can feel the strange energy, this forest is hiding something. And I think that normally means there's monsters."
I'm Total MCR trash

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu May 03, 2018 3:00 am

Ji'kashi giggles , " monsters shmonsters , I am scarier than most anything else I have met and I am not that scary.. I am a healer, an apothecary.. " she shrugs and smiles again .

foxxycat47

Post by foxxycat47 » Thu May 03, 2018 11:31 am

"haha, you've got a point there". Newic is feeling a lot less nervous now. He also realizes he is really curious "Know what, maybe we should go in. Just a little, to see what it looks like?"
I'm Total MCR trash

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu May 03, 2018 1:39 pm

Ji'kashi nods and hitches up her backpack. " okay, we can go if you want, I just wanted to be sure we would be okay with so few of us" she flashes a smile and tucks her hair behind a pointed ear.

foxxycat47

Post by foxxycat47 » Thu May 03, 2018 7:15 pm

With her answer, newic approaches the forest. He notices how alive the forest feels. "There won't be anything too dangerous this close to edge... Probably. And I'm sure there might be others exploring too."
Newic steps into the outskirts of the woods, and holds out his hand to Ji'kashi. "But we've got to make sure we don't get separated"
I'm Total MCR trash

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu May 03, 2018 8:08 pm

Ji'kashi takes his hand and smiles, following him into the forest she breathes deep inhaling the scents of the Forest she spots a bird she has never seen before it is small and a light blue about the size of a finch but she's never seen a blue one before. She silently points to the bird and grins big.