Possible new user, very hesitant.

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Possible new user, very hesitant.

Post by ShinyHappyFitsOfRage » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:46 pm

Hello. You may call me Shiny. I joined a few days back, to look for longer term session roleplayers. Unfortunately, my very first experience on this forum was to make a post in the advanced section looking for rp, only to be told off my Monika and have my thread locked before I could really even reply, with no explanation.

Admin indiscretions aside, I'm trying to give this community a chance. I am looking for discord roleplay, not forum, and preferably with a seasoned, long winded roleplayer with a lot of time on their hands. That said, I'm willing to try other things, and am actively looking to join other projects to meet people. I've joined one discord server from here so far. Please be patient with me... I'm an agoraphobic, I have trouble with socializing due to extreme anxiety issues.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: Possible new user, very hesitant.

Post by illirica » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:50 pm

Hi, as Monika mentioned on the other thread, the point of this forum is to RP on the forum. If you're looking for discord RPs, I wish you luck finding them somewhere else, but this isn't the place you're looking for.

If you change your mind, the forum rules are here, and it might be a good idea to familiarize yourself with them and the way this community works and see if it's actually something you want to join, but I have the feeling what you want isn't what's here. Good luck finding another place that's more in line with what you're interested in.

Thanks.

HighVoltage
Bronze

Re: Possible new user, very hesitant.

Post by HighVoltage » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:51 pm

Hey buckaroo, just moseying on in to let ya know that discord roleplay is against the rules, as all roleplay must happen on-site and not in PMs. Calling out a mod ain't a nice thing to do, especially when you broke the rules anyways. Have a good day now pardner.