Hi there :3

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
Britanieisrad

Hi there :3

Post by Britanieisrad » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:51 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Britanie and I am 25 years old. Currently going through a rough time IRL and roleplaying always used to help me when I was younger. I'm looking to get back into the swing of things, it has been about give or take 6 to 7 years since I have even attempted to be creative so I will definitely need some time to get to the point I was back then.

I love fantasy type roleplays, video game worlds, and no shame in my game... Animal/fantasy wolf roleplays. Believe it or not, I got started roleplaying on Neopets where I created elaborate characters for my pets and had a great time. lol

Well, I hope to see you guys around!

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Re: Hi there :3

Post by UmbraSight » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:17 am

Hey! Welcome to RPF friend~

I hope you have a lovely time (and don’t worry about what got you into RPing, I started by doing one liners with a friend back on an old art site I used to frequent around ten years ago)

Quick rundown of RPF:
We have three main areas: Casual (no posting minimums) Intermediate (about a paragraph each past) and Advanced (around two paragraphs a post minimum)

Check in the Request sections to find an RP, or post there yourself with your own ideas, then go to the RPing sections to actually start the story

Open Range is a drop in drop out area, you can just jump into any thread there as you would like

Superhero Sandbox is a nice little space that is focused on, well, Superhero stuff

Off Topic is where you can go to get to know the community

And be sure to check out the Rules >>Linked Here<<

If you happen to have any questions feel free to contact myself or any other member of the staff
//… under her weight the floorboards gave, and she fell into the dark...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

urikha.c

Re: Hi there :3

Post by urikha.c » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:21 pm

hi there:3

Sent from my LGL62VL using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.