Hello!

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
KindraTaurus

Hello!

Post by KindraTaurus » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:54 am

Hello guys! It's KindraTaurus!

I am an experienced roleplayer but I'm still have to learn to do it because I am not yet considering myself as an advanced literate roleplayer nor literate player. But I always give my best in roleplaying like I'm always type 2-4 paragraphs with decent skills that I have. My favourite genres of the rp are adventure, romance, historical, fantasy, and superheroes. Then, I'm always rp with my own characters because it's easier for me to do it rather than using the characters that already exist.

Okay now... If you want to rp with me. Just message me alright?

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Re: Hello!

Post by UmbraSight » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:00 pm

Welcome new friend! I hope you have a lovely time here with us, and if you don’t feel ready to take on advanced, you can always drop by intermediate or casual to brush up on your skills : )

Now here is a stolen introduction post:
illirica wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:41 am
Hello and welcome to RPF!

To start off, I'll give you the link to our rules and FAQs. Check them out when you can and feel free to ask for clarification if you need it. The community here is super helpful and always great about pitching in to help new people.

If you're looking to join or start an RP, try looking in one of the "Requests" sections - there's one for casual (basic, easygoing RP), one for intermediate (a bit more effort required) and one for advanced (for when you really want to put effort in, but much slower). Any of the recent "REQ" threads in those sections are good places to get started - just take a look and see if you can find something that appeals to you. There's a huge variety of RPs on this site, and you're more than welcome to create one of your own as well.

There are also two other areas - Superhero Sandbox, which is a multi-tier comic-style universe, and a post-apocalyptic area which is just starting up. For each of those sections, you'll create a character (or characters) and weave them in and out through several different storylines. It's up to you which style of RPing is more appealing to you, and of course you're welcome to try both - plenty of us hang out in multiple areas.
//… under her weight the floorboards gave, and she fell into the dark...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:09 pm

Is this the modus operandi now lmao poor Illi

Welcome to RPF!
I look in the water and fear what I see
I know it's no stranger but I know it's not me
My life is a lie that was uttered in jest
If I can't change at all, let me rest

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:41 pm

You guys are dweebs.

Hello new person, I'm back from vacation so hopefully the rest of the staff will now stop stealing my intro post. Welcome to the site!