Hey Everyone

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
mellowcyanide

Hey Everyone

Post by mellowcyanide » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:57 am

Hey y'all, mellowcyanide here. I just wanted to pop in and tell y'all a bit about myself. I used to roleplay YEARS ago (middle school days) and now I'm in college. I've missed role playing and figured I'd give it another try. I enjoy fanfiction RP's, romance, supernatural, thriller RP's. I love Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Twilight, Supernatural, etc. I'm a bit rusty but I'm ready to get back into RP. PM if you have any questions.
₥ɆⱠⱠØ₩₵Ɏ₳₦łĐɆ

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: Hey Everyone

Post by illirica » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:07 am

Hi, mellowcyanide! Welcome to RPF! We're glad to have you with us, there's a lot of different types of RP on the site, so I hope you're able to find something that appeals to you - sounds like you have a wide range of interests as well. I'll give you the basics and I'm happy to answer any questions.

To start off, I'll give you the link to our rules and FAQs. Check them out when you can and feel free to ask for clarification if you need it. The community here is super helpful and always great about pitching in to help new people.

If you're looking to join or start an RP, try looking in one of the "Requests" sections - there's one for casual (basic, easygoing RP), one for intermediate (a bit more effort required) and one for advanced (for when you really want to put effort in, but much slower). Any of the recent "REQ" threads in those sections are good places to get started - just take a look and see if you can find something that appeals to you. There's a huge variety of RPs on this site, and you're more than welcome to create one of your own as well.

There are also two other areas - Superhero Sandbox, which is a multi-tier comic-style universe, and a post-apocalyptic area which is just starting up. For each of those sections, you'll create a character (or characters) and weave them in and out through several different storylines. It's up to you which style of RPing is more appealing to you, and of course you're welcome to try both - plenty of us hang out in multiple areas.

I mod over at the Superhero Sandbox, and I promise we're not scary people in there even if we may appear that way. I also hang out all over the place, so I'm happy to answer any questions I can. Feel free to hit me with any inquiries and I'll do my best to answer them for you.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with, and enjoy your stay!

mellowcyanide

Post by mellowcyanide » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:35 am

Thank you for the welcome! I'll definitely be checking them out.
₥ɆⱠⱠØ₩₵Ɏ₳₦łĐɆ

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:24 pm

Howdy new friend! Welcome to RPF! I hope you have a wonderful time while you are here, and that you’re able to write a fun story or two!
//… under her weight the floorboards gave, and she fell into the dark...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

mellowcyanide

Post by mellowcyanide » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:53 pm

Thanks for the welcome! I appreciate it :)
₥ɆⱠⱠØ₩₵Ɏ₳₦łĐɆ