HELLO

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
Holly Goldheart

HELLO

Post by Holly Goldheart » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:15 am

Howdy there all, It has been a few years since I have been here. I think the last time I was here was like 2016 maybe? It has been a while. Well I felt like returning cause I honestly miss rping on sites like this. I used to be on a site called Geeking but it got shut down and so....I am back here ^^ And I am glad to be back cause I missed this place. I really have. ^^

I hope you all have a wonderfull day ^^

11 years of skill~! Can never finish a rp
Last edited by Holly Goldheart on Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
~My friends are my family~

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: HELLO

Post by illirica » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:15 pm

Hi, Eleana! Welcome back to RPF! Since you're returning, you probably know all the Obligatory Intro Shenanigans already, but I'll drop you the standard copy/pasted basics just in case something's changed since last you were here. Feel free to ignore what you already know, of course.

To start off, I'll give you the link to our rules and FAQs. Check them out when you can and feel free to ask for clarification if you need it.

If you're looking to join or start an RP, try looking in one of the "Requests" sections - there's one for casual (basic, easygoing RP), one for intermediate (a bit more effort required) and one for advanced (for when you really want to put effort in, but much slower). Any of the recent "REQ" threads in those sections are good places to get started - just take a look and see if you can find something that appeals to you. There's a huge variety of RPs on this site, and you're more than welcome to create one of your own as well.

There are also two other areas - Superhero Sandbox, which is a multi-tier comic-style universe, and a post-apocalyptic area which is just starting up. For each of those sections, you'll create a character (or characters) and weave them in and out through several different storylines. It's up to you which style of RPing is more appealing to you, and of course you're welcome to try both - plenty of us hang out in multiple areas.

I mod over at the Superhero Sandbox, and I promise we're not scary people in there even if we may appear that way. I also hang out all over the place, so I'm happy to answer any questions I can. Feel free to hit me with any inquiries and I'll do my best to answer them for you.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with, and enjoy your stay!

Holly Goldheart

Post by Holly Goldheart » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:19 pm

Thanks! And I remember everything really. doesn't look like this place has changed much since I have been away. But thanks for the info none the less^^ I am very happy to be back and I am looking forward to starting up rping again on here.

11 years of skill~! Can never finish a rpT.T

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:23 pm

Hello and welcome back to RPF! I hope you have a lovely time here with us : )
//… under her weight the floorboards gave, and she fell into the dark...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

Holly Goldheart

Post by Holly Goldheart » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:24 pm

I am hoping so too^^ Thanks for the welcome back

11 years of skill~! Can never finish a rpT.T