Zeta Academy (CS)

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: Zeta Academy (CS)

Post by Monika » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:58 pm

so then what is it he eats if it isn't meat or vegetables
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

molsbee00

Post by molsbee00 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:05 pm

vibrational energy

Sent from my SM-G955U using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation.

Post by Orophin » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:24 am

I, personally, would appreciate it if you could explain the powers a bit more.

As for pics the best way I've found to do it is to copy the complete link for the picture and to place the link where you want it in the character sheet. Afterwards make sure you're on the page that allows you to edit and preview your post. You will see a bunch of emojis above where you write/edit the post. Then above those is a lot of boxes you can choose from to add effects and things like that to your post. Start by highlighting the link of the picture and then click on the box that shows an image of a picture. This should make your images show up.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

molsbee00

Post by molsbee00 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:18 am

thank you for that ....so for the power you first have to know about the law of vibration which basically says that everything vibrates everything...the power basically pulls from this law of physics and my character would would be able to perceive these diffrent vibrations and he can alter them say for example he could alter the vibrations on clothing to make it stronger or weaker

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation.

Post by Orophin » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:59 am

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d4/45/39 ... e5350c.jpg

https://i0.wp.com/www.wallpapermaiden.c ... .jpg?w=600

Click on the links above and then follow the instructions I gave you earlier. The images should work this time.

You have to use the images when they are opened in a page by themselves. Not whenever they are on a Google search display window.

So how much of an effect can he have on the vibrations that you are describing? Because that seems like it could easily become op and reach near godly levels. Especially when you consider the fact that the vibration of electrons and neutrons combined with electromagnetic forces are what hold cells together and keep them alive. Meaning depending in how much control he has he could literally rip people apart at a molecular level. Simply by disrupting those vibrations which would cause a violent reaction that would spread throught all the cells.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

molsbee00

Post by molsbee00 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:09 pm

his power is a touch based power so to even use it on opponents he has to get within touching distance and as for ripping people apart that is not power range currently he does know the basis of what your talking about but he cant do that yet because he doesn't currently know how to factor in the difference in the other molecules say for example flesh vibrates differently than bone or blood he currently is only able to alter one of those

molsbee00

Post by molsbee00 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:13 pm

and the amount of energy he would have to exert would be as if he met his 20 min mark so it would also cause him harm

snd I would like to say thank you for being so helpful