[CS] One-shot fight

Cr25pltro6

[CS] One-shot fight

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:47 am

CS
Name:

Backstory: (This Is optional. Keep it short if you do decide to write something.)

Weapons:

Armor:

Appearance: (Either a brief description of how your character looks or a image.)

----------------------
Scenario:
Era:

Scenario: (You can create the scenario in which we fight! Are we soldiers on opposite sides of a war? Are you trying to collect a bounty on my head? Did I steal the last slice of pizza from you?

Or if you can't think of anything, you can just write "Dealer's choice" and I'll write a scenario for you.)
Dungeons and dragons lite

Irate Irukandji
Janitor

Re: [CS] One-shot fight

Post by Irate Irukandji » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:30 am

Name: Sicario

Weapons: Obsidian scythe.

Appearance:

Era: Modern

Scenario: Quick, effective, expensive. Three words that can describe Sicario, starting from nowhere, and quickly becoming a very skilled hitman, she has also racked up a very high bounty.
Can you be the one to claim it?
Karen wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:22 am
I want to speak to your manager.

Captain Redbeard

Post by Captain Redbeard » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:41 pm

Name: Marcus Kerwin

Backstory: Kerwin is a hunter of humanoids, skilled in melee combat. If someone or something needs to be tracked down and taken out, Kerwin can be hired to deal with the conflict

Weapons: Kerwin has three weapons of note

Mura, a single edged black blade with a golden hilt and a crimson red tassel. He wields this sword in his right hand.

Masa, a single edged platinum blade with an ivory hilt and a deep blue tassel. He wields this sword in his left hand.

Armor: Blacked Leather armor with a light chain shirt beneath. Kerwin favors maneuverability when in a fight or on the hunt.

Appearance: Marcus is a shorter man standing at 5'8. He is thinner than most which would lead some to believe him frail. His armor covers his skin, save for above his neck, and hides all of his worked and toned muscles. He has pale white skin as he keeps to the shadows mostly and black hair that almost reaches his shoulders.

----------------------
Era:Medieval. Character fits a high fantasy type so do with that what you will.

Scenario: Dealer's choice

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:50 am

Scout Bell Vs Sicario

Name: Scout Bell

Backstory: Bell likes to think of his career like a canvas. Just like a canvas, his work will last for years and his mark on this material world would noticed by any who looks. The only oddity that separates his canvas from the usual is the paint. Some may frown at his chosen ink, others may critique color, the rest mostly complain that it's blood. Not his fault that blood is less expensive than acrylic paint.

Thank god he's a mercenary.

Weapons: A mechanized axe made out of titanium. Metal teeth are built into the end, allowing the axe to saw through flesh just as easily as it does wood.

Assault Carbine with a bayonet triple duct-taped to the end.

Armor: Kevlar vest underneath steel plating that covers Bell's chest, arms, and legs. The only places not covered in steel is his joints, which he leaves uncovered so he can quickly respond to attacks.

Appearance:
e0debc7ea2eb0f5ecaace0652a55491a.jpg
e0debc7ea2eb0f5ecaace0652a55491a.jpg (33.97 KiB) Viewed 465 times
(Disclaimer: This art is not mine. This art is strictly being used for entertainment. If the original artist wants me to take it down, I will.)

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:29 am

Ailred Olaththyra Vs Marcus Kerwin

Name: Ailred Olaththyra

Backstory: A corrupt elf knight that serves a evil human king. He has used his influence to enrich himself at the cost of the peasantry. Reducing many villages that he swore to protect to back-breaking labor. It is no suprise that a contract for his head has recently been posted.

Weapons: Gluttony, a sword that steals the life from those it cuts and gives it to it's owner.

Armor: Steel suit of armor.

Appearance:
downloadfile.jpg
downloadfile.jpg (105.43 KiB) Viewed 456 times
(Disclaimer: This art is not mine. This art is being used strictly for entertainment. If the artist wants me to take this down, I will.

-----------------------

Scenario: Ailred has been abusing his power from the king for decades. The peasentry, who've been reduced to nothing more than mere slaves by Ailred's cruel laws, have pooled what little money they have and posted a contract for his head.

Many assasins have taken this contract. Will you be the one to collect?