CS: sold to vampires

Erel-Mae

CS: sold to vampires

Post by Erel-Mae » Mon May 07, 2018 12:18 am

The year is 2017 it's fall . Vampires must have red or blue eyes unless born that way then they have purple eyes.
Vampires have pale skin.

My character:
Name: Gracie Swayne
Species: Human
Personality: sweet and flirty usually
Biography: Her boyfriend sells her to the vampires for $1.5 million dollars with a twenty year promise of service.
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Purple
Outfit Example: usually leggings and corset tops
Appearance: medium skin tone, 145 lbs 5 ft tall hair is long and wavy falling to the middle of her back. Not really big busted but not small.

Extra: she hates shoes

Water
Bronze

Re: CS: sold to vampires

Post by Water » Mon May 07, 2018 5:57 pm

Name:
  • Victor Delaney
Species:
  • Vampire
Personality:
  • With a cold personality and an intolerance for many of the people he is surrounded by, Victor isn't the best person to try and hold a conversation with. Despite this, he is a natural born leader with a cool head and can be very reassuring if the situation calls for it.
    Although it may often seem like he isn't bothered by what's going on around him, Victor ultimately cares deeply about the survival of himself and those around him.
    Often he remains quiet, but is forever listening, he shows his interest or emotions through his body language.
Biography:
  • Before being turned, Victor was part of a gang. No, not the drug-dealing gun-slinging type of gang you're thinking of. Just a group of individuals who didn't want to listen to the outside world, and were much more interested in doing things their own way. Being the natural leader he was, Victor took the highest position in the group once the previous leaders couldn't handle the pressure.
    Obviously being very invested in his position, Victor did all he could to protect his group and seemed to be a successful leader. Although he often ignored his previous ex-girlfriend, Cassandra. He didn't feel the need for romance, it didn't appeal to him in the slightest.

Victor has only been a Vampire for a few years. He was turned while walking back home at night by another vampire whom he has not identified yet. Upon being pinned down by the other figure, Victor only stopped fighting back once it's sharp fangs were revealed.
Hair Colour:
  • Black
Eye Colour:
  • Red (Previously had deep brown eyes)
Outfit Example:

Appearance:
Extra:

Name:
  • Cassandra Monengo (Prefers Cassie)
Species:
  • Human
Personality:
  • Being an incredibly social person, Cassie responds well to interactions with others and is often calmed by the presence of another person. Although initially her guard is up around strangers, a quick conversation could turn her completely around.
    Being incredibly empathetic, Cassie feels the need to help and assist those around her; the vampires don't seem so bad to the girl as she tries to accept that they're just trying to get food for survival.
    Reflective of her social nature, Cassie is quite pleasant to be around and accepts those who come to her. In most cases she is quite submissive, letting others take charge, though after being pushed too far she can decide to do things her own way.
Biography:
  • Cassandra was part of the same gang as Victor, but was a lower rank. As Victor was very dismissive and didn't speak to her, the others in the group did the same mostly. Despite hating being mostly ignored by her peers, Cassie put up with it as she was attached to Victor and occasionally another one of the gang members would decide to hold a conversation with her. Besides, being ignored was better than being the punching bag.

Once Victor went missing, another girl by the name of Andrea took head role in the gang. Revealing a violent and almost psychopathic nature, Andrea forbid those in the gang to talk about Victor. Admittedly Cassie often broke this rule as she was torn up by Phil's disappearance, but had also noticed his borderline abusive nature. Upon realising that Cassandra was breaking rules and generally being useless to the group, Andrea decided to sell her for a large sum to a group of mysterious individuals.
Hair Colour:
  • Espresso Brown with hints of, lighter, bronze brown
Eye Colour:
  • Dull Violet
Outfit Example:

ImageImage
Appearance:
Extra:
Last edited by Water on Mon May 07, 2018 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Aqua's Princess

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Mon May 07, 2018 6:13 pm

Name: Tanith darkmoore

Species : Vampire

Background: From a family of oldbood vampires. Sees humans as food and little tollerance to those who break the vampiric rules and niceties. Born vampire. A book worm and avoids going outside if at all possible. Has no friends. Might secretly have a soft spot.

Personality: Introverted by Nature, Tanith prefers the company of books paired with a fresh glass of vintage blood over the company of other people. She is dissmissive of Humans and their point asides from being food. She loves to be incontrol of a situation but might have a hidden kink of being submissive and powerless

Appearance: 5ft 8, Slim but althetic build. Blue haired dreadlocks in the style of a down Mohawk. Black winged eyeliner. Black trenchcoat with lacy corset and black jeans, Fairly large breasts with a curvaceous figure
Last edited by Tanith on Mon May 07, 2018 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Books are better than People

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Mon May 07, 2018 7:46 pm

I've added on my other character's CS to the bottom of my first one
I'm Aqua's Princess

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Mon May 07, 2018 7:55 pm

Added abit more about tanith

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Mon May 07, 2018 10:07 pm

@Tanith it looks like you've got the information needed in your Character sheet, although some of the categories aren't included.

The CS template you fill in is as follows:

Name:
Personality:
Biography:
Hair Colour:
Eye Colour:
Outfit Example:
Appearance:
Extra:
I'm Aqua's Princess

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Mon May 07, 2018 10:13 pm

Eye colour: Red eyes
Hair colour: Blue dreadlocks
Extra: Secret submissive kink
Personality: introverted, oldfashioned, bookworm, dislikes humans
Outfit example: Corsets, trenchcoats and black jeans
Species: Vampire
Biography: From a old blood vampire family

Is that ok now?

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Mon May 07, 2018 10:17 pm

Yeah. All information required is here. Although I would have preferred it edited into the original CS you posted. It's fine though.
I'm Aqua's Princess

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Mon May 07, 2018 10:20 pm

Didnt realise there was a set way of doing this my bad. I can do it again if needed :)

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Mon May 07, 2018 10:30 pm

I'm pretty sure it'll be fine.
I'm Aqua's Princess