[Req] Master of Monsters

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
shadowvoidboss
Gold

Re: [Req] Master of Monsters

Post by shadowvoidboss » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:37 pm

So my excuse cant be yar har hibatiti being a pirate is all i can be?
Huberty duberty I rolled a 42 I'm now a shrubbery.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:40 pm

need to come up with a good, plausable reason.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:10 am

Would him being changed on a boat and then thrown into the ocean while badly bleeding then attracted sharks so rather then being eaten by the sharks he ate them instead.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:18 pm

There would be no bleeding if you were drained.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:29 am

Im pretty much trying to have what alucard did to seris happen to me. If the one playing seris wants to do this kind of backstory i wouldnt mind messing you ideas on how to do it.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:23 pm

so.. you want to be turned into a vampire.. that's like... the only thing he did

Corrosivedemon

Post by Corrosivedemon » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:54 pm

Name: Jameson Woad

Nicknames: slick-Shot

True Age: 50

Appearance of Age:50

Height: 7'

Species: Centuar

Reason for Joining Hellsing: Slicks family qas completely wiped out by a misterious figure, his hope, with joining, is he will be able to find out who did this to him and seek revenge.

Years with Hellsing: 1

Personality: James is a very tense looking half man with a deep voice. ((Think sam Elliot)) He can open up, however this doesnt happen often.

Powers: Really good with a bow and arrow. He also deals a fair bit with fire magic.

Weaknesses: Centaurus had few weaknesses. One of them was alcohol. Like all centaurs, when alcohol was drank, bad things happened. He always got himself into trouble when this occured. He was also limited on where he could go. Having the lower body of a horse made things difficult for him.

Special Needs: He is half horse so sleeping in certin places will be difficult

Area of expertise: scouting, harrassing.

Favored Weapons: Bow, spear

Bio: James was mostly just wondering the world before bumping in this team. He wasnt really sure what to do with his time.

Appearance: James horse half is black woth a slislightly lighter tail and belly stretching all the way up his human chest. His human half is white with a scruffy beard the black hair follows to the top of his head with short hair and a tense complexion.