A few more rps

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
princess

A few more rps

Post by princess » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:55 pm

1) You are a hired mercenary for the government. It's been 10 years since I seen you last. As you are on a job looking for you target you get a letter inviting you to your 10 year high school reunion. You smile seeing its been signed by me. As you come home for the reunion you turn on the radio and hear my voice telling about the reunion and who will be there. You drive through town and see me in the window of the radio station. You smile seeing me again but quickly drive by and you see me look up. "see you there Saturday wild cats" I say through the radio...

2) I am a radio doctor. I give advice love. One day a girl calls up and says she is confused about marrying her fiance, you. I tell her she has to decide on whether she can see her self being with her 'fiance' for the rest of her life. That night you two are out and on a date and she's says she doesn't want to get married after talking to me. I am also getting married. So you get back at me for ruining your engagement you get on line and put me and you on a wedding license. So when my fiance and I go down to get one they tell me I'm married to you. They give me your name and address and head down to queens. You Happen to be in bar with your buddies when I walk in...im wearing a light blue business skirt suit.....

3) This is a different aspect on the bad boy/good girl role play. I am already the girlfriend of the leader of the most ruthless gang in LA. Your character has just moved to LA. It's the night before the first day of school and the gang including me is going to rob a guy that is sitting waiting for the bus. I walk over asking him for some change for the telephone. My boyfriend Nicky is waiting to rob him and I distract him, your character comes in on a bike and stops it by taking one of nicks boys beer and shaking it up you get his attention by singing a beep bop song and you spray it in the guys face holding the spray can and then he sprays it tries to spray it in your face but sprays it in nicky's instead. The morning after is school and nicky sees you at school on the bike so after school nicky is riding it with me on the handle bars and we are playing chicken with your bike and nickys car and laughing....

4)It's Halloween in the new town I just moved into. (back story for your character you are the richest man in the town, you own every store in town.) I have opened a boutique this frustrates you because no one owns anything in town that you don't know personally. You live on the high hill in the mansion. Everyone I've talked to never seen you. You do business over the phone and when you inspect your businesses you don't late at night. You're house staff has also never seen you. The only one who sees you daily is your Butler and he never talks. So the week after I move in and set up shop I receive and invite to join you for a Halloween dinner party at you mansion on Halloween night, I have asked everyone I know and no-one has had gotten an invitation. However I decide to go. I am picked up by your Butler at my house. He opens the door to the limo I get in wearing a black dress and heels with my hair up in a twist. I get in and he drives silently up the hill. As we go the lights get further and dimmer. All I see are the lights in the windows of the mansion and I start getting apprehensive. We get to the gate and it opens. He drives to the door and parks. He gets out and opens my door he offers me his hand and I take it looking up at the huge doors....(this is a romance but it's more Halloween oriented. You can be who you want. Just remember you're character lives alone in the mansion with his house staff. Your character is rich can be because he inherited it to by drugs or anything you want.

5)I lived in a small town in the outskirts of England. Outside of the little town was a rather large Mansion. If not for how well kept and the expensive car seen outside the large estate, it would've been seen as abandoned. No one ever seen anyway go inside the house or ever leave it. Over the years different legends arose about the house. Some stated an old man lived there who died years ago, and because he had no other relatives it remained untouched. Others more dark. The one mentioned the most was, a horrific beast (vampire) who feasted upon the blood of mortals resided there. Of course unlike the gullible towns people I took no interest in these foolish legends, in fact I saw them as nothing but scary bedtime stories for children. One day when I was around my group of friends playing truth or dare, which turned dark right away. One of them dared me to go to the mansion and trespass on the property. Of course me being the brave soul I was ventured outside of my town to the lifeless mansion, only to shown the scary legends of ignored were all too very true. (Starter) :I crossed through the brush, the large estate coming into view. I shivered a bit as bit of wind whipped up. "This is utter bullshit." I grumbled to myself as I stepped onto the green grass of the front lawn. "For such a lifeless place it's very well kept, better than most homes in town." I mutter approaching the steps. The house was lightless, causing me to assume it was empty. As I stood in front of the door, I touched the handle twisting it. Unlocked? Curiosity striking my heart I pushed the door open. I stepped inside gasping, the home was filled with different expensive art and furniture. In complete awe I continued to explore inside. "How could someone not live here?" I whispered, running my fingers along the expensive oak coffee table.....

6)You are riding your motorcycle down the road. You see a small white car on the side of the road with its hood up. As you get closer you see me I am bent over the engine trying to fix it. As you stop I stand cursing the engine and kick the fender. I sigh and lean on the hood. I hear the motorcycle and turn seeing you getting of it. All I see is a black full helmet and leather pants and jacket with gloves. I turn walking back to the drivers side of the car not exactly sure what your intention is. You take odd your helmet and you smiles at me "having engine trouble?" you ask I nod "it's not turning over" I reply. You look at it and nod "it's fired, can I give you ride I go town?" you chuckle shaking your head "I'm sorry my name is..." you say and pull your gloves off extending your hand to me I take it and shake "I'm Serena" you smile and gesture to your bike and I follow you and me the extra helmet and then get on, I get on the back wrapping my arms around your waist as he get back on the road....(this is a romance Rp.)

7) Bio: "It was probably just around eleven at night when she heard the warning cry that struck fear into the hearts of everyone in the town. Pirates. Ailith, who had gone to bed early due to being exhausted from the chores of the day, quickly got out of her bed and made her way down the hall, and in less than five minutes, she was dressed in a rather expensive looking gown, posing as the governor's daughter while the real deal scrambled to safety with the rest of her family. After all, the life of a simple Irish servant girl was worth much less than the life of a high ranking Englishwoman. In spite of how long and hard the small town fought against the invaders from the seas, they were quickly overpowered and the rough men started to ransack the town. Of course, the main target of the pirates' would be the Graysonton mansion, the richest-looking building in the area. And as Ailith predicted, it wasn't long before the front door was burst open, and who should walk in, but Y/C, the young, wild pirate captain himself.....the man was met by an indignant and short young Irishwoman with firery red hair and ire-filled turquoise coloured eyes, holding a pistol that was pointed at his head in her left hand, and a sharp, light rapier in the other. "Get the hell out of my house. Now." She spoke with a flawless English accent as she glared heavily at the man. It would probably be comical, if she didn't know how to use both so well...
Last edited by princess on Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: A few more rps

Post by Monika » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:02 am

Hello and welcome to RPF. It seems you have not read our rules. As stated in rule 5, Sexual content is not allowed on RPF, on the main board or PMs. Please be sure to read the rules before you continue. thank you.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

princess

Post by princess » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:06 am

Thanks for the reminder I forgot to take off the "sexual content part"

saiyukimidoki96
Bronze

Post by saiyukimidoki96 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:07 am

4,5 and 6 sound interesting!
Akiko Kimiara Aka nature hero: Nature's shadow.
Etsuko utagawa aka the Anti-quirk singing hero: Anti-sirenica
Euiko Tanji aka the paper hero: Origama

Anya Stein two star meister

Love makes you do crazy things

princess

Post by princess » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:59 am

We can do any one you like.

saiyukimidoki96
Bronze

Post by saiyukimidoki96 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:54 pm

Let's do 6
Akiko Kimiara Aka nature hero: Nature's shadow.
Etsuko utagawa aka the Anti-quirk singing hero: Anti-sirenica
Euiko Tanji aka the paper hero: Origama

Anya Stein two star meister

Love makes you do crazy things

bloodlust101

Post by bloodlust101 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:49 pm

Can we do number 6 please.