[REQ] The amnesiastic hero party.

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Pan

Re: [REQ] The amnesiastic hero party.

Post by Pan » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:49 pm

Am I too late to join in?
databaseoverload wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:25 pm
I can’t believe you guys wrote bay window fan fiction while I was away

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:59 am

The starting post is up!
Dungeons and dragons lite

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:01 am

Hyacinth Bell wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:49 pm
Am I too late to join in?
Sorry for a late response! You can still join if you want, hopefully your still interested!

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:10 am

Oh shoot yes I am sorry for the long time away

And with that info to make one I now can recreate a spacific character. A hexblade (the warlock version of a paladin) shall she reign once again over her enemies *-*
Huberty duberty I rolled a 42 I'm now a shrubbery.

harbinger.

Post by harbinger. » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:24 am

Hey! I was wondering whether this request was still valid? I have a character that I'm itching to try out and this seemed like a really cool plot to try out.
"We are Harbinger."

Pan

Post by Pan » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:28 am

Great! I'm definitely still interested, but need to get my sheet together (heh). Hopefully I'll have that posted by the end of the week. I'm usually much better at actually posting than getting a character planned out.
databaseoverload wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:25 pm
I can’t believe you guys wrote bay window fan fiction while I was away

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:31 am

harbinger. wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:24 am
Hey! I was wondering whether this request was still valid? I have a character that I'm itching to try out and this seemed like a really cool plot to try out.
Sure, I'm still accepting new characters.

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:01 am

Name: furia zoie (called and addressed with tia)

Race: (Human, dwarf, lizard men etc.) Fallen Aasimar (at best 1/16nth angel and fallen as she denounced the god she was a part of)

Faction: she is a part of her family. The suits a mafia family with tattoos of the symbols spade diamond club heart. She doesnt have the tattoo as she is the next in line to become the leader of the suits.

Weapons: she has two pact swords they are magical swords only able to be used by those that makea pact with it. As well as some spells. One ability she has is she can form a spirit or energy weapon (it just looks diffrent and counts as magical weapon) of any blade she is proficient with.

Armor: heavy armor

Image: 
knight_by_digitalsashimi-d7lo9ry.jpg
knight_by_digitalsashimi-d7lo9ry.jpg (224.03 KiB) Viewed 285 times
Backstory: tia was born in the mafia family her grandfather runs and her mother was a long time warlock with the pact with the raven queen a woman who is obsessed with memories and making speaking pact weapons. After hearing this she wanted to fallow in her mother's footsteps and her father's footsteps as he is a eldritch knight. So she became a hexblade and trains to use the powers of this tp become the next head of the mafia family the suits.
Huberty duberty I rolled a 42 I'm now a shrubbery.

harbinger.

Post by harbinger. » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:33 pm

Character Sheet

Name: Kalkarra Safdar

Race: Human

Faction: The Way of Steel

Weapons: Dual axes strapped to her hips and a longbow hanging beside the quiver on her back. The axes are visibly old but kept to a keen edge, the tan leather wrapped about the handles is frayed and soft with age. The longbow on her back is heavy red oak, relatively unadorned except for the grip which is a black leather similar to the handles of her axes. There are redwood beads strung on the string of the bow.

Armor: Safdar's armor is an odd mix of steel plate and archer's padding; her chest is covered by a rather plain breastplate, strapped together and padded by a lining of furs. Her right arm, the one she shoots with, is free of armor and sleeveless. She wears an archer's glove on that one, it winds up her forearm, stopping short of her elbow. Her left arm bears a steel gauntlet, the fingers safe from segmented metal and instead covered by a thin leather glove. She wears a pauldron on that arm and it juts up to cover her throat as she shoots.

Above her breastplate's gorget she keeps a maroon scarf, a force of habit more than an aesthetic choice- it helps when anonymity is key for certain contracts. Her greaves are a mix of rough leather and inlaid steel plate, her belt holding multiple phials of potions and poisons.

Image: (I'm working on a sketch >:) )
Kalkarra is a looming Amazon, all dark sepia toned skin further bronzed by a life on the road. She has a thick mane of mahogany-brown curls shot through with intricate braids framed by gold, silver, and redwood beads. Her eyes are almond shaped, lids heavy over their smoldering lynx-stone color.

Her face is sharp, all clean lines and refined menace, disturbed only by the pink pearlescent sheen of the scars marring her complexion. The three fingered claw marks raked over her cheek; the nick along her bottom lip almost halfway down her chin; the straight, thin cut beginning at the right side of her jaw and ending near the corner of her scowl.

The only stark brightness on her person are the sweeping lines of her warpaint, smoothed over eyes and drawn down to the bottom of her cheeks, dabs of its deep blue at the tops of her thick brows.

Backstory: Kalkarra was born in the now-destroyed town of Fallkirk. It was no great loss- truly, one of the best things to happen to her; Fallkirk was, for lack of a better word, a prison town. It was created to house criminals once dungeons failed, in the hopes of creating border towns that would keep watch for growing darkness- one, people could feel already on the horizon- instead of sacrificing good, innocent folk. All able-bodied inmates were made to serve a term in The Fallen, the local guardsmen and patrollers of the Wall; it spanned the length of Fallkirk, a bulwark against the fringes of the kingdom and the first line of defense.

Kalkarra's father was a Fallen, he enjoyed the work since it reminded him of his time in a vigilante band called the Sun Guard. Her mother would've been one too if she hadn't had a hand lopped off due to her thieving practices. They were a typical family in Fallkirk, well off compared to others. It was good, for a time.

The Fallen had a rule; if a member of The Fallen should find themselves terminated in the line of duty, compensation shall be found in the form of a blooded child, to be raised as a paragon of The Fallen's virtues. Unless said child is taught in the ways of a favorable trade, they shall be retrieved and brought up in Fallkirk's Foundation for Forgiven Souls.

Her father died on the Wall and Kalkarra was taken from her sickly mother and inundated into the Foundation. They renamed her Rotsekah: Killer. There, she was taught lethality and callousness, how to take a hit and keep going and if a friend is dead? Well, you shouldn't have friends in the first place.

At 16 she began her first term on the wall and during this term, Kalkarra explored further into her nature; she analyzed the glimpses of her mother she remembered- her impish grins and cat-quiet feet- she focused on her fond memories of her father's passion for protecting that which he believed in- the sun burst crest he would polish until bronze became gold, the warmth he exuded when he came home to family. All of these she remembered and all of these gave her the strength to want.

It was years later, when Fallkirk got first word of the demonic horde that poured from a portal ripped into central Alden, that Kalkarra finally found her escape. The beginning of the demonic invasion was less than ideal; it was a mad scramble for the defensive with creatures of fang, claw, and hellfire finding a taste for mindless slaughter. It was a time where people sought survival, no matter the cost.

Fallkirk was beset by people, ones that were wild-eyed for safety and gaunt with hunger. They fought like wild, dishonest animals and they took Fallkirk during the night, under the cover of darkness. Kalkarra found them on the Wall, but instead of fighting for them- dying for a town that did little for her except cause pain, she turned her back on them and let the border town burn. She was not her father.

Kalkarra retook her name, finding work as a mercenary under the Way of Steel. It was easy living, and she didn't yearn for a greater purpose- just coin and food and plenty of contracts. Killing was what she knew, it was what she was good at. Why want for more?
"We are Harbinger."