[OOC][Gecko/Miro] You And Me

Miro-chan
Bronze

[OOC][Gecko/Miro] You And Me

Post by Miro-chan » Thu May 30, 2019 8:50 pm

Here, there will be discussions on ideas, possibly plot twists, or random topics based on the roleplay, You and Me! Feel free to either post your possible ideas here and/or shoot me a pm to discuss! I'll also add the additional information here so we can find more easily(?). ;)

Link To Current Roleplay:

http://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5674

Additional Information:

What is Ophiocordyceps Unilateralis?
"A parasitic fungus known to manipulate the brains of ants doesn't make slavelike "zombies" out of any old host. Instead, the microorganism is somehow able to recognize the brains of different ant species, and releases its mind-controlling chemical cocktail only when in its preferred host, new research shows. ... Fungi of the genus Ophiocordyceps β€” so-called zombie ant fungi β€” need ants to complete their life cycle. When an ant comes across fungal spores while foraging, the fungus infects the insect and quickly spreads throughout its body." (https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.livesc ... rains.html)

My favorite type of fungus. I found out about it my junior year of highschool and I thoight it would be really fun to make it a type of virus that turned people into zambies. I did a lot of art designs for what they would look like because I loved the thought of the various fungus growing out of the ants' brains. XD

The World's Scenery:
In the apocolyptic world we will be surviving in, we gotta know what it looks like! Since it has only been a few years since the outbreak first occurred, most of the buildings that are going to be in the city we are starting the roleplay in may still be in somewhat good shape, although most around the world are broken into very large pieces or are just debre. Just about everywhere will be covered in plant life and fungus, though there will also be quite a few places where there will be nothing at all-- like a wasteland (just not as bad as the desert).

The World (Other):
As per usual, after any sort of world-wide, chaotic event occurs, the electricity does not work. This means that there is no running water, lights by light bulbs, etc. does not work. The only way to get any sort of electricity (lighting) is to use back up generators (if there are any that actually work), somehow use water, or wind by a turbine.

The Ophi Zombies:
Possible Nicknames: Zombies, Infected, Ophies, O-Z's, etc. Make one up if you'd like. Haha.
There will be different types as for appearance.
1) The people who were just turned will have no eyelids, their lips will possibly be peeled off, and they will have large fungi growing or sticking outta their head a in different places. There may be some other fungus on other places on their body. They can both see and hear you.
2) The people who have been turned for 2-3 months will have much more fungus grown on them. Their heads will possibly be close to being completely covered and there may be holes on their body, where some fungus may have fallen or been torn off. Their eyes may have maximized in number, having press all throughout their bodies or they might be half blind. They will be able to hear you, but might not be able to see as well.
3) The people who had been turned in 7-10 months will have much more fungus and odd skin growths all throughout their bodies. Their clothing will possibly have been torn by all the fungus and strange skin growths. Some may be completely blind or half blind. Their tongues and noses have an inhansed sense. They can hear, smell, and possibly see you.
4) The poeple who have been infected for a year or more may be completely covered by the fungus and strange growths. Their entire body may have mutated into something else. Say, if one does not have any eyes, they would have a much larger nose and ears like a bat, or if they have a broken spine, then they would have somehow figured out/mutated a way to crawl like a crab on all fours, some may have found a way to make their outer fungi skeleton into a type of armour, or oroduced different sized eyeballs all over their bodies, etc. Depending on the type, they might be able to see, hear, or smell you.

Different Organizations:

The Knights:
This is a organization that has people sent out small groups into the surrounding cities close to their settlement. The entire association is made of men. They usually kill random survivors to either get their belongings, supplies, or to eat them. Yes, these men are cannibals. They have a very large section of a city sealed off and there are a shit-ton of these dudes runnin' around. There's close to 1,000.
They will possibly be the main antagonists of this story. We can discuss who their leader could be and whatnot through pm. ;)

The Patriots:
This organization of poeple is rather small. They make up a little less than half of the amount in the Knights, whicg is about 428.They are mostly made up of old military officials, soldiers, etc. Even though they don't eat other, living people, The survivors in the Patriots do have a tendency to think they are better than everyone else. Although, despite their thick-headedness, there are survivors who have large hearts and will possibly try to help others when there is a very good reason why. They often fight with the other settlements-- especailly the Knights and whoever decides to come around their settlement. Their settlement is located near the mountains, in a suburb area. There are many deserted neighborhoods where they live and their main base is surrounded by a large wall made up of iron slabs and sheet metal.

The Agronomists:
This is an organization that has a smaller settlement in the farmlands. Somehow these survivors have been able to fend off the infected and had created a large wall out of wood and rusted sheet metal and even near a stream. They were able to keep quite a few farm animals alive and have plenty of crops to go around. They are the most attacked people due to having such rare animals and crops, however, they may also be the most strong willed. They will not go down without a fight and that has, more often than not, gotten them out of bloody battles and possible sticky situations. Just because they allow within their settlement's walls does not mean you are safe. They will be watching you the entire time you are on their land.

Chris's Place:
Christopher Kinhead is a man who we will find out about in the future of this roleplay (if we get that far haha). He owns a place in the mountains where he has created a large settlement on a dam. The rumour is that he has slowly began to allow poeple into his settlement and may have the beginnings of actual electricity flowing.
Last edited by Miro-chan on Thu May 30, 2019 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Miro-chan
Bronze

Re: [OOC][Gecko/Miro] You And Me

Post by Miro-chan » Thu May 30, 2019 8:51 pm

Main Characters

Arthur Wallace

Birthday: April 3rd

Zodiac Sign: Aries

S.O.: Heterosexual

Personality: Arthur is a complicated individual. He can be distant, cold, and won't talk much. While living in the new world, Arthur has learned to survive by any means possible, to trust nobody but himself (along with Your Character), and to gather as much food and supplies as he can. To strangers, he already considers them as enemies. He doesn't trust them nor does he really want to. If someone tries to harm him or his daughter, then it may as well be a death sentence for that individual. If Arthur does happen to trust someone and maybe become friends, he will help them as much as he can. When someone he is close to is being harmed or threatened in some way, Arthur will become like a dangerous, mother bear--he will literally kill that person. Arthur doesn't know how to express his emotions. If he is worried, he will express it through anger, perhaps by scolding someone by yelling at them. He doesn't cry--he just doesn't. When he's happy, he might show a bit of a smirk or poke fun at people.

History: Having been born on a farm in Tennessee, Arthur helped his family raise and sell the animals and crops. As he grew older, his uncle, whom he was very close to, would take him on hunting trios, where he taught Arthur how to handle a variety of guns, knives, crossbows, and hold his own in a fist fight. During the weekdays, he would help his parents with the farm and on the weekends, his uncle would show him how to survive if he didn't have anything.

By the time Arthur turned twenty-three, he had a job working at Belk, a clothing and jewelry store that was part of a large mall. He made sure everything was where it should be and kept the place neat and clean. He would sometime get jumped by thieves when he had to go home from a night shift, but he wouldn't go down without a fight. When he had turned thirty-three, the infection and nuclear explosions occurred. The world turned into complete chaos and Arthur learned very quickly how horrible and dangerous people could be.

The man had tried living in groups, ones that were innocent and couldn't do a damn thing, while the in the others, he would be seen as the "bad guy." He'd killed people, stolen from them, did anything he could to survive. Because he didn't have a choice. Another two years passed by and he met a girl. He didn't know how it happened, they'd stayed together for some reason. He didn't think it was because he felt bad for her. Maybe he did, he couldn't remember by now. He just knew that as the months and the year passed by, he wouldn't let anything happen to her. That he'd rip the throats out of someone who would harm her. That he would give his life for his adopted daughter.

Weapon of Choice: Pretty much anything he can get his hands on.

Appearance:
(Will add his pic soon)

Arthur stands at a height of 6"2 and weighs 131 pounds.
He has a very broad chest, a fare size of muscles on his chest, arms, and legs. His jaw is very squared off, het a bit long and lean. His nose is a long and pointed a bit downwards. His silver-blue eyes are almost always narrowed and his thin, dark red lips are always in a stright line. All around his jawline is a grey-peppered colour beard. His grey hair is rather messy and a bit short, and his hands are large. He appears to have a few wrinkles here and there, but since he stays in good shape, poeple usually can't see them unless they look for them. His attire consists of an old, dirty, white T-shirt, which is tuck into the pants and mostly hidden underneath the dark blue, green, or red, plaid, button up shirt. His blue jeans are dark and appear a bit of a lighter shade of navy near his knees and he wears a pair of brown, leather boots beneath them. His has an old, brown leather necklace which has ten white, square bones engraved into it and around his left wrist is a black watch that somehow still works (his great grandfather had given it to him).

Addison Lockwood

Personality:
Addison is an abrasive person. She is one to lash out at others and push them away with her sarcastic tone than ever get close to someone, making herself as aloof and off-putting as possible. Being rather distrusting of others, Addison would never willingly go out of her way for someone else unless there was something really good in it for her. With time and patience from someone looking to gain at least a fraction of her trust, they may achieve something close to it. Once gaining the rank of ally in her eyes, Addison is certainly a loyal and protective friend. That being said, her extreme stubbornness (to anything she believes in, not just friends) has caused trouble in the past and will still do so in the future.

History/Bio:
Addison was only ten years old when shit hit the fan. Her family situation wasn't exactly on par at the time - her mother was a bitch. Not only was it the parents fighting, but Addison and her mother often bickered over menial things. Her father was the one that she loved and would spend most of her time with. Only three years prior to the outbreak, her mother took Addison and left, moving as far away as she could financially from her so-called husband. They ended up living two days drive away from him, not once keeping in touch as far as her mother knew. Addison managed in her own way.

The outbreak came and Addison was stuck with her mother. Even after everything that had just happened, they still fought like usual. Her mother eventually died of sickness only a few months in, and Addison was alone. She survived well enough, managing to thrive on taking what belonged to others, over time developing the skill to the point where she could slip in and out virtually unseen. However, there was only one time she slipped up terribly.

Addison's introduction to Arthur was not a pleasant one. She found him camping out in an apartment alone, seemingly asleep. As she tried to take his bag, he had caught her in the process and grabbed her hand. This frightened her and caused Addison to fire off several shots from her pistol by accident, summoning nearby infected and trapping them there for a while. Since then, they had a rocky relationship for a while before eventually warming up to each other. Addison began thinking of Arthur as her own father, even seeing some similarities between the two. Now, she wouldnt know what to do without him.

Weapon(s) of Choice:
P99 pistol and an old hatchet.

Strengths:
Addison is strong-willed and doesn't break easily. She also is agile and nimble, and has a keen eye.

Weaknesses:
Addison is shorter than a lot of people and rather weak compared to most if she were to be caught in hand-to-hand combat. She can pull off swinging a hatchet around at someone, but be put down easily if her opponent manages to catch her.

Appearance:
(Will add pic soon)

Addison stands at 5'4" standing straight. The clothes she possesses are a pair of ripped jeans, a flannel with an old black t-shirt underneath, and some horribly dirty old Converse shoes. Addison is certain that they were once white, but that is still undetermined fully. Her hair is always pulled back in a ponytail and rather unkempt in nature. She has a scar over her upper lip on the left side after an unfortunate accident as a child, and her eyes are icy blue.
Last edited by Miro-chan on Thu May 30, 2019 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Thu May 30, 2019 8:56 pm

Extra Characters

WIP

Gecko
Silver

Post by Gecko » Thu May 30, 2019 9:09 pm

Marked! :D
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."
Superhero Sandbox: Fusion
Art Thread: Don't Look Here!

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Thu May 30, 2019 10:47 pm

Woo!

Gecko
Silver

Post by Gecko » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:40 am

I don't know if you already read it, but I edited my last post a bit. 😁

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:53 pm

Okey dokey! I will take a look at it amd get a reply posted. πŸ˜ƒ

Gecko
Silver

Post by Gecko » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:44 pm

Awesome! πŸ˜„

Gecko
Silver

Post by Gecko » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:57 pm

I thought you'd wanna know that I did a little bit of artwork for the roleplay! It's not the best ever, but here's the link :D

https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... 58#p315158

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:52 pm

YAAAASSS I CAN'T WAIT TO SEEEEEE