Nightmare in Gotham

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
LibbyM098

Nightmare in Gotham

Post by LibbyM098 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:45 am

"Dad... You can not be serious? I'm 26 I think I can look after myself." Her eye's burned with anger as she glared up at him. "I do not need a baby sitter."

"I know, sweetheart... But you have been gone for over 8 years... the army thought you where dead... we..." his eyes started to fill with tears. "We have up all hope... and then you where found. With this masked killer on the loss I just want you and your sister safe, Okay?"

She looked to her father's eyes and then nodded slowly. "Okay... I'll put up with it."

He gently pulled her into a hug and kissed the top of her head. "I just want you safe, honey... I know home doesn't feel like home... and we don't know what you've gone through, but I just want to protect you... Gotham isn't like how you remember it."

A 23 year old blonde haired girl walked around the corner and grinned. "Hey... Sis as good as it is to have you back... I'm at an age of partying and... so are you. So let's go!"

"I... I don't think I'm up for that just yet... besides... still have to meet my new babysitter."

Gotham City was always hell, but the place had gone even deeper into the fire in the past 8 years.

So you can be anyone you want. Looking for a Bodyguard for Miss Josie Rivers.
Rivers Consolidated has been run b Rivers since Josie's Grandfather, Robert brought the company off Bruce Wayne's Grandfather. It was one of the Wayne's biggest mistakes as Robert turned his back on the Wayne's and became one of their biggest competitors.
The Rivers became one of the biggest names in the Weaponry and Technology industries.

You can be an original character or you make one.
The setting will be in Gotham. Just seeing if there is any interest.

Argonaut24
Bronze

Re: Nightmare in Gotham

Post by Argonaut24 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:43 am

Interesting

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:50 am

Argonaut24 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:43 am
Interesting
I can make a cs if you want?

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:47 pm

Yeah, create the CS form and I'll make one

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:01 pm

Argonaut24 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:47 pm
Yeah, create the CS form and I'll make one
Made one. It is on the CS section. Looking forward to see what you come up with.

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:53 pm

Alrighty, thank you