[1x1] RP ideas.

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Shy Melody

[1x1] RP ideas.

Post by Shy Melody » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:20 am

Hi!

So, I've been away from this site for a while, but I start to get bored without any RPs lately, so here I am! :P

My writing.
I try to write as much as possible with quite some detail into my posts. Sometimes it gets a little bit harder to write a lot with quite some detail, so all I'm asking for is a partner that is a little bit creative as well. I don't want it to be just my story, so please come up with ideas as well! I love to talk ideas through in OOC to see where the story is going.

Plots.
Ok, so I'm a sucker for drama, romance shit. When making a CS, I'd prefer the characters not to have a personality written down, because I don't keep to them and tend to change my character's personality throughout the story. I only write as females at the moment, just note that!

My plot ideas are: (the pink one will be my role)
Student x Teacher
This is pretty much a cliché idea about a teacher and student falling in love and trying to see how they'll deal with it.

Mafia boss x Rival gang leader's daughter
This idea is about how they fall in love which isn't approved by anyone, they'll get through a lot of trouble. It can either be because of kidnapping the girl or just meeting each other without knowing who they are until a certain point in the story.

Abusive boyfriend/fiancé/husband x Girlfriend/fiancé/wife
This story can involve a third person if wanted. It's pretty much about the relationship between an abusive partner and his partner. The guy may be sweet at times but have a whole other side, or anything you may have in mind. Eventually she could meet a new guy which gets them in trouble or something.

So, just reply or PM me if there's anything you'd like to try out. You can suggest your own ideas, I'll let you know if I want to.

_Lucifer_

Re: [1x1] RP ideas.

Post by _Lucifer_ » Mon May 08, 2017 1:26 am

Hi! I would be up for two out of three roleplays. Student x Teacher and Abusive boyfriend/fiancé/husband x Girlfriend/fiancé/wife.
Snappin' necks and cashin' checks is what I do.

blindnightowl

Post by blindnightowl » Fri May 19, 2017 5:35 am

Hello! :) I'm not exactly interested in any of the three you put out but i have a few ideas of my own.

Doctor x Patient < really into this one right now, typically play the doctor but i am open to either role.
Patient x Patient < I've been into medical RPs lately, so would love to do this one or the previous most
Bad x good < not specifying genders because it doesn't matter and we can work it out.
General student x student
Tutoring < probably same setting as the two before, high school or college students

I have more but right now that's what i can think of.

I'm new to the site but have RPed 2.5 years now, can write 1-3 paragraphs and contribute ideas to the RP.

Shy Melody

Post by Shy Melody » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:12 pm

So, I had a lot of other things on my mind for a while, but I'm actually back to do some rps! Send me a PM or reply here if you have any ideas or want to do one of mine! :D

Cohort

Post by Cohort » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:47 pm

Ooh, Hey, I'm fairly new here but I think I can get with your vibes~ Two of your Ideas intrigue me (it's not the abusive story :(. )
"We wear only the best" - Hypebeasts