[SomeGuy]Magnus Occulus

ShadFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

[SomeGuy]Magnus Occulus

Post by ShadFlow » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:43 am

APPLICATION
Name: Self explanatory, need there be more?
Age: I'm not sure we have children amidst our ranks, but we've been fooled plenty o times before...
----
Deck Load Out:
[The current Spell cards you've equipped on your person. It could be in this preferred format: <Spell-Name><School><What it do?><Amount Held> Remember your Fifty Card maximum limit!Remember-remember, this is always subject to change with time!]
Character Biography: What were you doing before lass? Where have the gusts of time guided this lone feather?
Appearance:
We welcome all with open arms....except real people...and photo's of them definitely!

ShadFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Re: [SomeGuy]Magnus Occulus

Post by ShadFlow » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:46 am

APPLICATION
Name:
Troy Ramsus
----
Deck Load Out:
Bubble Barrier[Elemental(Water)/X-10]
Creates a bubble around the caster with a radius of 5 meters that lasts for 60 seconds, pushing back and repelling outside forces.

Sparky-Spark[Elemental(Lightning)/X-10]
A ball of electricity is cast that hovers in place(unless moved by the caster) that lingers for 60 seconds; shocking objects that enter a radius of 5 meters except the caster.

Winters Bite[Elemental/(Water)/X-10]
A short range burst of snow that freezes an object(s) in front encasing them in a thick layer of ice and snow, reaching a length of 8 meters. Lasts until melts away or broken off.

Falcon Flourish[Elemental/(Wind)/X-10]
A powerful gust of wind is sent out blowing away objects in front of the caster within 5 meters. Can also be used to propel the caster in any direction they wish.

Pop-Shot(Conjuration)/X-10)
A slingshot that propels items that can be held within the pouch with greater force than normal. A total of 5-uses before disappearing.

Character Biography:
"Mmmm, sup! Name's Troy! Troy Ramsus! I come from The Islands of Fenneric. You know em right? The nice and tropical ones people visit; yeah those. Eh, I'm not really much to say. Parents were artisans, made pottery, jewelry, trinkets, that sort of stuff. Even taught me a bit of their trade. Back home I wasn't a huge trouble maker heh. May have gotten a bit of scoldings for my "provocative" schemes as mom called it; dad didn't really care as much. I got interested when an old guy opened up a competing shop starting a bit of a "feud" with my parents. It kept them off my back so I was able to tend to my 'schemes' as I liked hurhur!

But he was cool. Wasn't trying to compete really. After some conversations with him found out he retired from the Guild. He told me about how he got to see the world, and went on crazy adventures--and even saw some 'goodies' if you catch my drift haw haw! Yup so I was sold. I wanted to see the world! I wanted to go on adventures! I wanted some of the goodies too! Not be stuck in the islands for all my life making pottery for tourists! Yuck!

I asked him where I could sign up. He gave me a speech, then directions, then a deck of these 50-cards. I still have no idea how these work... but I'll figure it out as I go. So yeah that's me and now I'm off to do things and go attain my goodies!"

Appearance:
----

Someguy500

Re: [SomeGuy]Magnus Occulus

Post by Someguy500 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:00 am

Name: Jeurer Essen

Spikeburst x10
School-of-Elements (Earth)
This spell summons a quantity of iron quills inversely proportional to their mass; the more the spikes, the smaller they are. The spell then propels them forward to sting, pin or impale.

Polarize x10
School-of-Transformation
A spell that manipulates an object's magnetic field, bestowing one upon objects that don't have one in the process. While it works best on metals, this spell could theoretically work on other materials as well.

Earth-touched General x5
School-of-Conjuration
When struck against the ground, this warhammer unleashes a single quake in front of the user through the ground to topple and unbalance enemies. May be used 3 times when called.

Barriercast x10
School-of-Elements (Earth)
This spell raises an earthen wall before pushing it forward to strike enemies.

Binding Grip x10
School-of-Conjuration
This pair of bolas perfectly wraps around a target if the string makes contact when thrown, and only seems to get tighter and heavier the longer it goes without being removed. The string is very hard to cut once it's on a target; it'll have to be removed by manual unwrapping. It is dispelled if it is unwrapped.

Solar Scorch x5
School-of-Elements (Fire)
Wild like the fire in the sky, this spell unleashes a wide sheet of flame for a short while, punishing attackers who come too close.

Character Biography: The daughter of the village head of Iyabor in the North, only recently come of age. Unlike her elders, Jurer learned the common language from young instead of later in life as a tool to communicate with outsiders. She was taught by a wizened, charismatic outsider who acted strangely in a myriad different tiny ways. Jurer simply couldn't resist asking if the man had a story to tell. And indeed he did, letting loose tales of wondrous makings, grand cities and stories of travelling miracle-workers, who evoked powers from moving the steadfast earth to taming the fickle sky. Jurer was entranced by these tales despite herself, and dreamt of leaving her old country behind to live and frolic in this New World.

She had to convince the Elder Essen to allow his daughter to take her place in the larger world, to take as much knowledge as she could find in the New World. In the end, he let his daughter go in good faith, on the condition that she send home gifts and letters.

However, two years make a world of difference. As her studied continued, the letters she sent home had become practical, then brief, then terse. Well aware of this change, she does not know what her peers think of this, and dreads the day she returns to visit.

With an expression as hard as stone and just as lively, it's clear as day she's always serious.
Annasiel wrote:"Started playing Pumped Up Kicks and singing along while chopping shit with a huge knife

I was the only white person in the room"