Warrior [Fallen Angel]

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Miro-chan

Warrior [Fallen Angel]

Post by Miro-chan » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:55 pm

(Here it is. How do you think this should start?? Should she have been living in the village with him, or should they meet one da while he's being attacked or hunting?)

Fallen Angel

Re: Warrior [Fallen Angel]

Post by Fallen Angel » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:04 am

(go ahead an choose I'll post second
This is a signature.

Miro-chan

Post by Miro-chan » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:50 am

Kara had been living in a small village for three years and was still seen as an outsider, mostly. She did what she had to to feed, protect, and help the mortals anyway she could. So, she supposed it was usual when outsider decided to come and request to be a part of the small community, to be looked at with suspicion and whatnot. She got along with the children and mothers, mostly. The woman was constantly put to work, whether it be sewing, cooking, or blacksmithing. She didn't mind all the work, honestly. It felt good to live a somewhat normal life since Ode had decided she could use the break from taking people's souls to a certain path and she'd requested to live by mortals for a few years. Every now and then, her hidden wings would twitch, hoping and egging her on, to go fly through the skies. It had been quite some time since the third Valkyrie had flown and Ka'ra honestly did miss the feeling of the rushing wind against her cheeks.

Ka'ra was currently on her way back to the village, two large, twig woven baskets on either of her shoulders, filled with fish of different sizes. The blonde had gone to the river father down the mountain, where the grizzly bears roamed, and was pleasantly surprised to see that salmon and rainbow trout were trying to swim up and down the river currents. Since it was cold that morning, Ka'ra had put on her fur armour and gauntlets before leaving her little home. The cold water was still dripping from her soaked outfit and hair, the breeze now forcing her body to shiver, but she ignored it, deciding she was almost to her wanted destination.

Fallen Angel

Post by Fallen Angel » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:34 am

Audolf had been spending the day in the woods with his original family, the wolves. They always welcomed him and treated him as one of them..... because he was one of them. He walked with a small group of 7 wolves who were part of the pack he originated from. As they walked some of them wrestled with each other every now and then playing, obviously these were juveniles from tphoe they acted. Audolf's attention suddenly went from the wolves to the sound of a twig snapping then a growl and he realised where they had wondered....bear country.

Instantly a bear jumped out from behind the bushes scaring off the wolves rightfully so they wouldn't be able to fight a bear. The bear turned it's attention towards Audolf and let out a deep growl that vibrated his heart. Audolf turned and ran trying to see if he could find a tree he could easily climb before the bear caught him. He ran through a couple of bushes and bumped into a women who was walking with two baskets of fish.

The bear had caught up to him and spring from the bushes and looked at the two of them. It growled at the two of them and stood on its hind legs. Audolf yelled at the bear trying to see if he could scare it away but that wasn't happening. The bear swung at him and he ducked under it and replied by straight up diving into the bears chest knocking it on its back. It rolled over ontop of Audolf but before it could do anything Audolf had pulled his knife and stabbed in in the eye killing it making the bear flop down on Audolf. He looked towards​the women "some help?" He asked.
This is a signature.

Miro-chan

Post by Miro-chan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:39 pm

Kára didn't have much time to react when something crashed into her back, forcing her to tilt forward, along with the baskets of fish. She'd been able to catch them and set them on the ground and when she'd turned to face the being that bumped into her, she was quite shocked to find a fight going on. She'd kept and dove out of the way, trying to keep the baskets from being crushed and just as she'd set them down at a reasonably safe range from the bear and man, they'd finished their fight. The man had won and was then laying, stuck, underneath the large brown bear. When he requested for some assistance, the blonde quickly jogged over and bent down to grasp the grizzly bear's shoulder. She made a mental note to make sure she didn't lift him with too much ease, or that would probably give her away for being stronger than a mortal. Inhaling through her nose, she pulled and lifted the beast up off the male, at least far enough for him to crawl out. "Quickly--!" She growled under breath as she began to lose the strong handed grip on the beasts fur.

Fallen Angel

Post by Fallen Angel » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:43 am

He quickly rolled out from under the bear as the women helped. He nodded at the women "thanks" he said with a slight smile his face covered in the bears blood. Audolf pulled out his dagger and looked at the bear for a moment thinking. "This could be useful." He said to himself and knelt over and cut open the bear from the neck down. He reached inside and pulled out the insides of the dead animal. He searched through the pile of intestines and pulled out the liver and kidneys and the heart. He put the liver and kidneys into the empty hide and took a bite of the heart raw, this was a ritual he took when he killed an animal eating the heart.

He threw the rest of the heart on the pile of insides and looked back at the women "what is your name? I was unable to hear it over the bear trying to kill us." He said smiling some.
This is a signature.

Fallen Angel

Post by Fallen Angel » Mon May 08, 2017 4:07 am

Hello?
This is a signature.

Miro-chan

Post by Miro-chan » Thu May 18, 2017 11:05 pm

Kára nodded back to him and she glanced around the scenery, making sure there weren't anymore threats lurking where they shouldn't be. Her ears picked up the sound of skim being ripped open and as shed turned to see what it was, a horrid smell found it's way into her nostrils. Although the Valkyrie was used to blood and the smell of the innadrs of animals, she still snarled ever so slightly and she lifted the top of her hand to cover her nose. A small "Ungh" of disgust slipped past her lips and she turned her face away for a moment before recollecting herself. Just as the woman had turned back to face him, she saw even more blood over his hands--up to his forearms, and watched him eat the bear's heart with a little bit of shock. She was taken aback by this human's behavior. Why on earth would someone eat an animal's heart? Was it some sort if tradition to his own tribe...?
For the many years Kára had been on the home the humans called Earth, she had never come across one that ate an animal's heart. She felt somewhat proud of him, deep below the disgust she felt. Clearing her throat, Kára turned and bent over to grab the basket of fish shed thrown down only moments before. Turning her upper torso back to him, her blue eyes skimmed across his form, sized him up. A smirk slowly found it's way into her thin, pink lips as she stated rather proudly, "My name is Kára." She turned her head some, "You know, I have never met someone eat an animal's heart before. I've seen and practiced many traditions, but... I'll admit that I've never seen that done before."

Fallen Angel

Post by Fallen Angel » Fri May 19, 2017 12:40 am

Audolf smiled at the women as she reacted to the smell of the bear. The smell of ripped open flesh was normal for him. He crouched down on the bear "The heart have life to the animal. Now it gives
Iife to me, simple as that." He touched the fur of the bear as he spoke. "The meat will give nutrition and the fur will give warmth and the heart will pass down the bears life to mine." He said. Although he had only spoke English for about 3 years whenever he spoke what he said seemed philosophic. He was known as a true warrior and a teacher, usually he was the one who the king seeked for knowledge. Audolf stood up and looked back at the women who's name was Kára, "It is pleasure Kára, I am Audolf." He said with a smile. "I will need to pull this bear to my cabin...if you want you can accompany me but if not it was good meeting you, I am in your dept for helping me with this bear." Audolf said.
This is a signature.