The Wipe to End All Wipes

News and updates from the RPF staff.

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

User avatar
AeronGrey
Member
Posts: 1285
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:52 am

Re: The Wipe to End All Wipes

Post by AeronGrey » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:23 am

MattieD wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:18 am
AeronGrey wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:22 pm
I'm just excited that we are getting dice back and I can actually do D&D games on here.
Oh, really that will be sweet!
It will, dude!
AeronGrey wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:47 pm
"Stop quoting me!!" -Aeron

User avatar
bastecklein
Site Admin
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:42 pm
Location: Spring Hill, KS
Contact:

Re: The Wipe to End All Wipes

Post by bastecklein » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:05 pm

Archer_Algren wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:10 am
So its August 1, is there a definite date for the wipe so I can tell those in my RP's to back up their characters?
It will be towards the end of August. There is no date. They will not have to back up their characters, as I will keep this database open at another domain, something like old.rp-forums.net
Owner of Role Playing Forums and Ape Apps
If you need me, I can generally be found at the Ape Apps Forum

User avatar
AeronGrey
Member
Posts: 1285
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:52 am

Re: The Wipe to End All Wipes

Post by AeronGrey » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:46 pm

bastecklein wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:05 pm
Archer_Algren wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:10 am
So its August 1, is there a definite date for the wipe so I can tell those in my RP's to back up their characters?
It will be towards the end of August. There is no date. They will not have to back up their characters, as I will keep this database open at another domain, something like old.rp-forums.net
xxx.porn.rpf-forums.gov
AeronGrey wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:47 pm
"Stop quoting me!!" -Aeron

User avatar
Reyn
Member
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:59 pm
Location: 01 Jan 2018 00:00

Re: The Wipe to End All Wipes

Post by Reyn » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:26 pm

AeronGrey wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:46 pm
bastecklein wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:05 pm
Archer_Algren wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:10 am
So its August 1, is there a definite date for the wipe so I can tell those in my RP's to back up their characters?
It will be towards the end of August. There is no date. They will not have to back up their characters, as I will keep this database open at another domain, something like old.rp-forums.net
xxx.porn.rpf-forums.gov
xxx.porn.rpf-forums.edu*
Happy New Year!

User avatar
Arion Queen
Member
Posts: 1338
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:55 am
Location: North

Re: The Wipe to End All Wipes

Post by Arion Queen » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:21 am

Oh thank goodness it's not going away... I thought it was going to be a wipe like the other one ;-; I have so much work here I don't want to lose it all.
On silent wings I fly, age, nor strength, nor wisdom defy me. For I consume all.

User avatar
AeronGrey
Member
Posts: 1285
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:52 am

Re: The Wipe to End All Wipes

Post by AeronGrey » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:14 pm

It''s more like The Non-Wipe to End All Wipes.
AeronGrey wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:47 pm
"Stop quoting me!!" -Aeron

cz_invazion
Member
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:12 am

Re: The Wipe to End All Wipes

Post by cz_invazion » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:30 pm

I'm pretty sure this question was already asked but when this thing happens will the next app be already up and good to go or will there be a delay?
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.

Eragon
Member
Posts: 1685
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:09 am
Location: Bed

Re: The Wipe to End All Wipes

Post by Eragon » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:57 am

I still don't get what is happening.

Is this forums just going to be linked to Ape app in a section?
With great power comes great electricity bills.

User avatar
Fluffking
Member
Posts: 604
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:34 pm

Re: The Wipe to End All Wipes

Post by Fluffking » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:39 pm

When is the wipe going to take place?
You feel like you know me? Don't be so sure, I decided what you know.

User avatar
AeronGrey
Member
Posts: 1285
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:52 am

Re: The Wipe to End All Wipes

Post by AeronGrey » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:30 pm

August 53rd
AeronGrey wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:47 pm
"Stop quoting me!!" -Aeron

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests