Romance/ fantasy

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
ChelsFJ

Romance/ fantasy

Post by ChelsFJ » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:40 pm

I like having female and male characters. Im new to the site so still figuring it out. Have been rp writing for years but the person i wrote with just told me she's not interested in it anymore.

Horned

Re: Romance/ fantasy

Post by Horned » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:57 pm

Do you have a story you would like to play through?

I present to you, Phoebe!

Phoebe is a half-phoenix, half-human being. Can easily move from bird-form to human form.
She was originally an advisor for a Queen, but she can be also an ambassador or any other noble that would have some reason to travel.

Stats:

Appearance:
Tall, slim woman but with a few curves where needed. She has long, dark brown hair, but as the month passes you can see her hair getting shorter, and at the end of the month you see her wearing shawls over her head. Her skin is of darker shade, but not fully dark, her eyes hazel. She always wears expensive and colorful clothing, but comfortable for travel. She's definitely a very elegant, lady-like woman.

Special traits: Her tears can heal, and she knows a bit of magic, but doesn't show it off. She saves it for tough situations she may face - generally, she does not let anyone know of her phoenix heritage.

Personality: Phoebe is a subtle woman, but very prideful. In a way, she knows what to say when needed and stays quiet when needed, but always tries to get what she needs, and if she can't, she might just leave and try to get it somewhere else. She has never felt love and her relationships came from the need or desire rather than anything close to love. But, deep inside she craves it, to know how it feels. Her past is full of pain and suffering and she hates talking about it. Having to live all alone she learned how to survive alone, but it makes her lonley and she wishes for a company, at least for a friend that lasts.

Slem

Romance/ fantasy

Post by Slem » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:13 pm

hello, I'm new to rp but I feel like what you posted speaks to me, so I want to join with my character
Slem

Sexuality: heterosexual 
Height: long enough 
Hobby:learning something new
Dislikes:backstabbing
Personality:Slem is a person who's very emotional, he puts a tough exterior but it's just to hide his feelings, he is a normal college kid with no friends. The fact that he's emotional doesn't mean he takes rash decisions tough,in fact, he's prone to stamp on his feelings to take the right decision. He's a very selfless person and always put others' emotions before his, but he was hurt many times because of that so he withdrew from the social life; which explains his lone Wolf personality...he's very philosophical and calm...and can be a very good friend...but he can't bring himself to trust others easily
apparence: Slem is tanned with a very short silver hair, he sports spectacle which he adjust everytime he think of something, he's not terribly strong but he can hold his own in a fight with a mix of his ability to read and expect the opponent's moves and his ability outwit him with his unexpected move set

Sent from yours truly Slem
Last edited by Slem on Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slem

Post by Slem » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:44 pm

Slem rolled 2d6 and got: 12.

Sent from yours truly Slem

Slem

Romance/ fantasy

Post by Slem » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:22 pm

The alarm started playing it's usual tune signalling the beginning of a new day, Slem turned it off and got up from the bed...he made his way downstairs as he rubbed his eyes trying to fight the morning drowsiness, he gulped his tea and a small cheese, he wasn't much of an eater, in fact he hardly eats at all, it was too early for preparation so he decided to try something new , usually he does his daily workout in the evening, but today he decided to do them now. Surprisingly, his body had immediately gotten used to the change and he finished his workout with no problems. Drenched in sweat he decided to take a shower, after that he looked at the time
"Guess I'll start my preparation" he mumbled. Slem wasn't a guy of many words, in fact he was so silent that many thought he was mute...not that he cared anyway, his social image couldn't matter less to him, all he cares about is to not attract attention, so he wears dark colored tops , this time a black simple t-shirt, and a typical and bland blue jeans. He wore his favourite blue headphones and took his bag that holds a single copybook he uses for all subjects plus some doodlings, he wasn't a delinquent , in fact he was quite the intelligent student, he just couldn't afford to care. He left home ignoring the fact that he'll have to deal with lunch time unprepared, it took him a half an hour under the blazing and merciless sun to finally reach the tramway, once he did he was all drench in sweat yet again
"At least the tramway is air-conditioned so I'll cool off there" he said as he reached to his bag to take a bottle of water
"Tsh! I forgot it, how careless of me" he grumbled as he got into the tramway
"No time to fetch a new one, I'll just embrace my thirst" he said as he checked the time on his phone.
Another half an hour has elapsed as he arrived to the college, he stepped out and was immediately greeted by the college's atmosphere or so he liked to call it; students walking all twords the same destination, familiar and unfamiliar faces are passing by without giving him a glance
"Too busy living in their bubble called teenage life to care about anyone but yourselves ey?" Slem started thinking as he made his way twords the enormous building in front of him with his usual unapproachable emotionless expression, he wasn't ugly, in fact he had big and kind of charming eyes, he wasn't handsome too, just...good enough,
"Not that I mind though, all of you superficial normies don't interest me anyway, I would only..." his thought were interrupted by a loud greeting from a girl next to him, apparently he managed to lose presence so much that she just screamed right next to him, ignored the fact that she startled him and ran twords her friends, Slem gave her an annoyed look as she left but immediately switched his gaze to see the other person she was greeting. There stood an incredibly cute girl with a tanned skin, cheerfully greeting everybody in her way...her beauty and genuine smile baffled him, but she didn't seem to notice him, as she passed next to him with no acknowledgement what so ever...
"It stings" he murmured
"Why does it sting?" Suddenly he shook his head violently freaking out passing students in the process
"No no no remember the cuter they are the more rotten their personalities are" he repeated this in his mind trying to convince himself before he fall for her, she was that cute, but he couldn't afford another heartbreak. He went to class and faced lunch time bravely, the evening was monotonous but he pushed through. The class finally ended and he can finally go home, he wasn't thrilled about the idea but at least he won't have to deal with fake friendships displaying in front of him in which each one only think of their benefits. He rose up but then his body was storing a nasty surprise for him
"Not good" he mumbled
"My head feels light, I went and done it this time " he looked around
"Yes! No one noticed anything strange about me, I'll have to leave right now,I REFUSE TO SHOW WEAKNESS, I REFUSE TO BE PATHETIC! " Slem used all his determination to push through and look normal
"Not good, I'm losing control over my body...Change of plan, I need to find somewhere empty to take a break in" Slem desperately turned his eyes in the busy corridor, every room is slowly getting empty, but he can't afford to wait until that happens
"If I sit on the floor and pretended to read a book will I fool them?" He thought of a desperate plan...his vision started to darken as he fixed his eyes on the library sign.....
"LIBRARY!" He shouted as he used his remaining strength to forcefully get up
"Yes...no one will be there at that hour right?" He thought as he dragged himself with a victory grin on his face, he opened the library door and immediately head twords the back
"Yes...finally, empty..." he said as he tried to sit but his body lost all strength so he fell with a loud thud
"....Place " he said as his eyes shut.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:19 pm

please keep in mind that RPing is done in the RP section... not Request threads.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Nikola

Post by Nikola » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:49 pm

good

Sent from my Nokia_X using Role Playing Forums v4.1.5.

Nikola

Post by Nikola » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:08 pm

thank's

Sent from my Nokia_X using Role Playing Forums v4.1.5.