[REQ] Shards of Memory

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
Flamma

Re: [Req] Shards of Memory

Post by Flamma » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:17 am

I finished my CS

AstrayNanashi
Meaningless Title

Post by AstrayNanashi » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:50 am

Okay, I'll have mine soon. I gotta finish Aiza's funeral first, then decide between Two-Handed and Martial Arts.
Image "This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit, dood."

SixxSage

Post by SixxSage » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:39 pm

My sheet is done. Where would you like me to post the sheet?

Chryslon

Post by Chryslon » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:46 pm

@SixxSage The CSs are stored in Character Storage. From the homepage, select "Advanced Roleplay Developement", then "Character Storage", and then "Shards of Memory".
Selling my kidney to pay for this month's rent.

SixxSage

Post by SixxSage » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:01 pm

That's what I thought, just wasn't sure if it was reserved for accepted characters.

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:12 pm

@Chryslon - you're looking much better so far, I'll hold off until I get the OOC posted and you officially state him to be completed to accept him.

@Sage - You have a fine start so far, but you have some issues, first don't list their likes and dislikes like that, be sure to write it out as prose. Think of those sections as extensions of the personality section and think about how those likes and dislikes play into who they are. Further you added an extra 135,000 people into the game. SoM only has a starting number of 15,000. Other than that, you're looking good.

@Flamma - he isn't really the type of character I'm looking for in this RP, sorry. The first major issue would be that his character should be Japanese, or have some excuse for why he was playing a game which was only released in Japan. Personality wise, I feel he needs more work there as well as he feels somewhat one toned. And - minor - his age is 19 but that picture looks more like someone in their mid to late thirties.
//… under her weight the floorboards gave, and she fell into the dark...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

SixxSage

Post by SixxSage » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:35 pm

Sorry, I just got back into online RP sites and back at my old home they did it like a list, will fix. And for some reason I read the number of people as 150,000, not 15,000. Will post here when the changes are made shortly.

SixxSage

Post by SixxSage » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:14 am

Sorry for the double post, but my sheet has been updated.

SuXeSoN

Post by SuXeSoN » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:53 pm

ALRIGHTY UMBRA! LET'S DO THIS AGAIN! I LOVE THIS RP!

Too bad that Kagekaze is now gone.. I'll come up with a new character, or a character very similar to him.
If you clean your vacuum cleaner, you're making your vacuum cleaner, and you're a vacuum cleaner.

Loyal to none but the one true King... OZYMANDIO-DA!

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:56 pm

Looking forward to it~

Still working on all the OOC to deal with a bunch of mechanics changes and lost content lol. Hope to have floor one up tonight to some degree tho.
//… under her weight the floorboards gave, and she fell into the dark...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III