[REQ][O][Two] A Long Way Home

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
Kasengan

[REQ][O][Two] A Long Way Home

Post by Kasengan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:13 am

Oh man my lips hurt so bad... They feel like fire, or... Something dry? Who cares dude we gotta find camp... we... we... I gotta find camp man, shit how long have I been going? It seems like there's only cars now and like no tents man... Where did the tents go? I think I remember that Bob Marley sheet in that van. Oh, hell yeah!, thank god they left their door open. Alex leans into the van looking around with a dopey smile.
"Have you seen, friends. Any chance?" he emphasizes this drug induced sentence by falling face first into the open van knocking over various empty water bottles. A couple that was sitting inside jump at the sound and sight of this man crashing into their lives.
"N-no I don't think we have, have we Sam?"
"No! I don't remember seeing any of them," as Sam says this her voice shakes.
Alex quickly rolls over causing another chorus of bottles to scatter and raises one finger to the girls in front of him. He keeps his finger up and starts to rise from the floor staring solely at Sam and inching closer to them. Sam's fear becomes clear in her breathing and demeanor making her girlfriend tense up as well. When Alex put his hand down Sam pull pepper spray from her bag and sprayed him in the face. Alex recoils in pain, and as he grasps his face he feels the strong pressure from one of the girls kicking him out of the van. As he crashes onto the dirt he hears the slam of the van door behind him. He gets up quickly and walks to the front window and knocks hard against it while yelling, "Coulda' just said no bitches!!"
The sudden taste of dirt is in his mouth as he gets hit to the ground again from door swinging out into him. The engine quickly starts and a window is rolled down as the girls start to pull away. "Suck it pig!" one of them screams as the tires start to spray dirt behind them. Their van lurches forward after a moment driving over Alex's toes as they drive away from his predatory nature. Alex starts to scream and grab at his lower leg while rocking back and forth. He tries to stand up and falls to his knee acting unable to get up further. "Please some one help!" he yells to the crowds of different vehicles around him. After a few cars pass one pulls off to the side of the stream of traffic.
"Hey is there any way we can help?" someone asked him from the car.
"Someone drove over my foot and I need to get back to Denver," Alex fake struggled to get the words out and fell against the car for a second.
"We are heading that way any way hop in the back," one of them said cheerily. Alex 'painfully' got into the back of the car and sat back.
"Do we need to get anything from your camp?" They asked with help in their voice.
"No my friends already got it all," Alex responded with an evil grin spreading across his face, "I think I'm just going to rest my eyes for a moment."

=====================================================================================
Hey everyone! It's Kasengan here, I am a very new person to this site and I wanted to host my own very small horror role play. Before we stared though, I wanted to give you guys some warning's before you joined in on this evil escapade. Because this is a horror role play with my character Alex being the only (and possibly main) antagonist, there will be some irregular rules compared to most other role plays I've seen on the sight. Beyond that there will be adult themes such as death, murder, torture, and gore. One thing I will assure everyone, especially the mod/admins, is there will be no erotic or sexual actions throughout this role play. The only other thing is that, I will only be accepting two applicants so get your best foot in there.
=====================================================================================
Rules
  • 1.] Follow all of RPF rules at all times.
  • 2.] No godmodding other players.
  • 3.] Alex, username Kasengan, is allowed to godmod to progress the story(I promise not to abuse this rule).
  • 4.] Alex, username Kasengan, reserves the right to kill off your character if you meet certain conditions.
    • Those conditions being:
      A.] Your request to leave the role play.
      B.] I feel you are not contributing to the story(I feel this will be very unlikely in the Advanced section but I feel the need to make this rule).
      C.] I am ending the story and feel the story would be most enhanced by your characters death.
C/S

Name:
Appearance: (Please don't use any pictures for the appearance, only a written one will do.)

Bio:
Reading Rainbow!!

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Re: [Req][O][Two] A Long Way Home

Post by BlondieBoy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:10 pm

I'm planning on making a character, but I don't have the time to carefully craft one today. But, I will get one down.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Re: [Req][O][Two] A Long Way Home

Post by BlondieBoy » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:14 pm

Name: Edward Straton

Sex: Male

Appearance: Edward Straton is a tall man, his height stopping at 6'5. He's spent a lot of time working out, so he's muscular, but he's also kept himself lean so his muscles aren't bulky. He has dirty blonde hair that is shoulder length and wavy, with blue eyes. His nose is slightly crooked, and has been that way since a nasty bar fight. He's got a set of thin lips, and ears that are average for a man his size. He usually wears jeans and a t-shirt, not taking to fancy clothes even for fancy events. Work boots every day, even when he's at the beach. He's a Caucasian man, and has clear skin.

Bio: Edward Straton grew up in a small apartment located in Northern California.

Still working on this, gotta go for now. Let me know what you think of the appearance.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

QuiteContrary

Re: [REQ][O][Two] A Long Way Home

Post by QuiteContrary » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:19 am

I'd love to take a stab at this! We're posting our character sheets here, it seems?
America is not a planet - Marco Rubio

FallOfPrometheus

Re: [REQ][O][Two] A Long Way Home

Post by FallOfPrometheus » Fri May 05, 2017 3:38 pm

Highly interested.
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon that is dreaming