New Role-Playing Table-Top/Board-Game

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
ShEeVAhAhLahTihnMihs

New Role-Playing Table-Top/Board-Game

Post by ShEeVAhAhLahTihnMihs » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:07 am

Hello Everyone!!!! I made a Rule Book for a New Role-Playing Table-Top/Board-Game!!!! It can be played Inside - Outside - or on a Map of One's Own Choosing.

I will attach a Link to The Rule Book on This Post. Note: I Use Quite A Few People's Art in This PDF File - only maybe 3/5ths of it I have permission to Use - and I do not Know the Names of the Artists. I merely describe them in my book as being Property Rights of an Unknown Artist. If Any of you want to help me find the names of these Artists - then Go Ahead!!! I Would Be Grateful!

This Game is VERY complex - and yes - it is finished as well as finish-able. Please dont make fun of it - it will seem REALLY weird, But as Long as a Person Reads all of It in Order - a General Workable Out-line will be Gleamed. I want this to become an Anime - as well as a Festival - because all of the Hypothetical Actions Can Also Be Successfully Preformed in Life - Making them More Than Hypothetical - In Fact I would say Even Just Playing the Board Game Accurately will Produce Strange Effects - and Maybe Even Make People Feel Happier.

So Without Further Adue - Lets Create!!!!

Link: https://www.scribd.com/document/4376708 ... d-Festival