Sihphae's PLOTS & PAIRINGS Repository

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
Sihphae

Sihphae's PLOTS & PAIRINGS Repository

Post by Sihphae » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:49 pm

╒════════════════╕
_____ WELLCOME }}
╘════════════════╛

• Sihphae is my alias, Lilly is my name. I really dislike struggling to come up with noteworthy things to say about myself, so hop on over to my introduction thread for some insight. For information about my writing style and preferences, do read on.

What I can deliver and what I expect:

I generally produce long, descriptive posts but I am always mindful of how much I put in there and how much room you have to work with. There should be an equal amount of passive and aggressive work on all parts. What does that mean? It means that I do not enjoy being the only one steering the plot forward all the time. I would like to be surprised once in a while, as well.

When it comes to genre, I don’t shy away from any but I absolutely adore fantasy, adventure & supernatural settings. Happy endings aren’t a must and neither is the immediacy of love. I like taking things slow.

I prefer writing male characters to female, but I am not averse to taking risks. I enjoy writing multiple characters and I expect my partner/s to be able to do the same.

Communication is key to success so I expect to be able to plot and talk away freely with my partner/s. If you wish something changed or are no longer interested in writing with me, please say so. It is your right.

You needn't post every day. I expect a reply at least once or twice a week. If you are going to be busy, I would like to be informed.
╒════════════════╕
___ PLOTS & PAIRINGS }}
╘════════════════╛
  • Vampire x Vampire
    _____ MxM ; Victorian ; Supernatural ♚}}

STORY IDEA: Set in the age of regency, with Queen Victoria at the helm of the unstoppable warship heralded as the British Empire, Vampire A, a distinguished nobleman, struggles to keep order and peace in an otherwise perpetually riled up, secret vampire society. Vampire B is a newly-fangled child of the night, a forbidden creation, a mere commoner who threatens to undermine that order. Tasked with getting rid of the vermin, A decides to help him instead.

• Demon x Angel
    _____ Post-apocalyptic ; Supernatural ; Tragicomic ♚}}

STORY IDEA: A is a fiend who lives in a post-apocalyptic, demon-ruled world where angels are a rare delicacy. A struggles to find order in chaos and wishes nothing more than to do something meaningful. B is an angel, one of the few who had survived the first culling. B, like his/her kin, is hunted by demons daily, but his/her resolve to fight cannot be deterred. They meet accidentally during a demon hunting mission and B takes advantage of A’s hesitation and casts a loyalty-binding spell. Now, A is forced to act out B’s orders without being able to escape.

• Wizard x Knight
    _____ Medieval ; Fantasy; Adventure ; MxM ; Drama ♚}}

STORY IDEA: A once belonged to the Holy Order. In fact, one might claim he was the Holy Order. He purged the land of evil, otherworldly creatures with his mighty sword, stopping at nothing to lay claim to justice and peace. He brought order to infected lands, he himself the cure. His fame was short-lasting, however. He was dishonorably discharged when he refused to kill a monster in the guise of a child. Now that he has absolutely nothing to lose, and a chance to do anything, A decides to become a mercenary. B is a warlock with a knack for mischief and thievery. He has never dabbled into the world of morals, nor has he ever found God in his prayers. He had been tasked with a heavy burden at a young age, but he had never quite so wished to act upon it. The present requires him to survive by any means available and he, too, turns to mercenary work, his powers and otherworldly abilities a secret.

♚♚ I would like to play the Wizard.
  • Sidekick x Villain
    _____ No viable plot idea as of yet ♚}}
  • Wizard x Human
    _____ Contemporary ; Fantasy ; MxM ; Tragicomedy ♚}}

Character A was once a powerful wizard, revered by many a king. He was kind and noble, but he possessed a dark power, one which could easily be used to strike down any army. His beloved king and lover feared him so, and by means of treachery, he imprisoned A in an eternal slumber while he used the power that oozed out of him to conquer and slay his foes. Centuries later, while spelunking near an abandoned ruin, character B accidentally awakens the wizard and at the same time harnesses the wizard's power as his own. The wizard finds himself suddenly thrown into being in a strange age, powerless but vengeful. He intends to kill him, but to his dismay, the thief turns out to be the spitting image of the lover that had betrayed him. At the same time, character B struggles to maintain his active social life when he discovers that he is capable of many supernatural feats.

♚ ♚ The pairing could easily be Merlin x King Arthur.
  • Prince Charming x Prince-ess Charming
    _____ Fantasy ; Comedy ; Short story ♚}}

The ever retold story of a beautiful princess of the North, forever shackled within the walls of her castle, buried into a deep sleep with no hope of salvation but a vague possibility that true love’s kiss should grant her happiness, is not quite a truthful tale. For you see, the princess is a man who is much awake while the rest of the kingdom sleeps. Confined to the castle, unable to leave unless freed, the Prince waits but his patience grows thin. One could say that he has even gone absolutely bonkers, birds and other small animals being his only interlocutors. He has vowed revenge on the late-coming Prince.

In a kingdom far south, another Prince is burdened with a prophecy that he should be the one to bring his people wealth and well-being upon completing the quest he is destined to. According to such gibberish, his words exactly, he is to travel a fortnight to the North, meet his beloved in the highest room of the highest tower and free her from a supposed witch’s spell with a mere kiss. Due to the people’s strong belief in this fairy tale, the Prince of the South sets out on this journey, thoroughly disinclined and much further away from the standard of Prince Charming, for he has a vane and treacherous wit.

♚ ♚ This is to be a short-ish story. They meet, fight, come together against the forces of evil and maybe just maybe end up triumphant. I have some plans for the story, so if you're interested, let me know!
╒════════════════╕
_____ EXTRA }}
╘════════════════╛

• Please note that these ideas are not set in stone. These are just stories I would currently like to work on. If you have some plots or pairings in mind and wish to write with me, please do contact me, either via this thread or a private message.
Last edited by Sihphae on Thu May 21, 2020 9:10 pm, edited 6 times in total.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: Sihphae's PLOTS & PAIRINGS Repository

Post by illirica » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:23 pm

I'd be interested in taking you up on the Wizard-Knight plotline! I could definitely enjoy writing a disenchanted holy knight. I usually go for trying to respond within a day or two, depending on what's going on in life and how many other posts pop up all at once. A couple a week should be no problem.
Capacitor
The God-Damned Lightning
Astra
A Manufactured Deity
Prism
Like, Totally Brilliant?
Eternal Flame
Pax City's Phoenix

Sihphae

Post by Sihphae » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:16 pm

illirica wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:23 pm
I'd be interested in taking you up on the Wizard-Knight plotline! I could definitely enjoy writing a disenchanted holy knight. I usually go for trying to respond within a day or two, depending on what's going on in life and how many other posts pop up all at once. A couple a week should be no problem.
Awesome then! I will send you pm with a few more details and some other things I had in mind concerning the plot. Then we can discuss it and hopefully get down to business. o/

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:48 pm

Sounds great, I’ll look forward to it.
Capacitor
The God-Damned Lightning
Astra
A Manufactured Deity
Prism
Like, Totally Brilliant?
Eternal Flame
Pax City's Phoenix

Sihphae

Post by Sihphae » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:52 pm

UPDATED ; NEW PLOT ADDED
  • Wizard x Human
    _____ Contemporary ; Fantasy ; MxM ; Tragicomedy ♚}}

Character A was once a powerful wizard, revered by many a king. He was kind and noble, but he possessed a dark power, one which could easily be used to strike down any army. His beloved king and lover feared him so, and by means of treachery, he imprisoned A in an eternal slumber while he used the power that oozed out of him to conquer and slay his foes. Centuries later, while spelunking near an abandoned ruin, character B accidentally awakens the wizard and at the same time harnesses the wizard's power as his own. The wizard finds himself suddenly thrown into being in a strange age, powerless but vengeful. He intends to kill him, but to his dismay, the thief turns out to be the spitting image of the lover that had betrayed him. At the same time, character B struggles to maintain his active social life when he discovers that he is capable of many supernatural feats.

♚ ♚ The pairing could easily be Merlin x King Arthur.

Kaylanie676
Bronze

Post by Kaylanie676 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:51 pm

Umm I wouldn't mind doin Vamp and vamp I really like vampires so I would love to take you up on that offer if you're still open to it

Kay<3 :twisted:

Sihphae

Post by Sihphae » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:11 pm

Kaylanie676 wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:51 pm
Umm I wouldn't mind doin Vamp and vamp I really like vampires so I would love to take you up on that offer if you're still open to it

I'll send you a PM some time today to see what we can do with it :)

Kaylanie676
Bronze

Re: RE: SIHPHAE'S PLOTS & PAIRINGS REPOSITORY

Post by Kaylanie676 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:57 pm

Sihphae wrote:
Kaylanie676 wrote:

color="#F44336">Kay<3 :twisted: </font>

I'll send you a PM some time today to see what we can do with it :)
\

Ok thank you :)

Sihphae

Post by Sihphae » Thu May 21, 2020 9:07 pm

• Prince Charming x Prince-ess Charming
    _____ Fantasy ; Comedy ; Short story ♚}}

The ever retold story of a beautiful princess of the North, forever shackled within the walls of her castle, buried into a deep sleep with no hope of salvation but a vague possibility that true love’s kiss should grant her happiness, is not quite a truthful tale. For you see, the princess is a man who is much awake while the rest of the kingdom sleeps. Confined to the castle, unable to leave unless freed, the Prince waits but his patience grows thin. One could say that he has even gone absolutely bonkers, birds and other small animals being his only interlocutors. He has vowed revenge on the late-coming Prince.

In a kingdom far south, another Prince is burdened with a prophecy that he should be the one to bring his people wealth and well-being upon completing the quest he is destined to. According to such gibberish, his words exactly, he is to travel a fortnight to the North, meet his beloved in the highest room of the highest tower and free her from a supposed witch’s spell with a mere kiss. Due to the people’s strong belief in this fairy tale, the Prince of the South sets out on this journey, thoroughly disinclined and much further away from the standard of Prince Charming, for he has a vane and treacherous wit.

♚ ♚ This is to be a short-ish story. They meet, fight, come together against the forces of evil and maybe just maybe end up triumphant. I have some plans for the story, so if you're interested, let me know!

Arkane

Post by Arkane » Fri May 22, 2020 2:02 am

Hello! I'd love to try the Prince Charming and Prince-ess Charming plot if you're still looking for more partners. Let me know :)