Mass Effect: From the Ashes [REQ]

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
goblinclock

Re: Mass Effect: From the Ashes [REQ]

Post by goblinclock » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:45 pm

Could even address it like this is his Eden Prime, Shakedown run. He is being considered for Specter candidacy but he has to do this mission first? Also I am working on the first post. :)

BattleCore

Post by BattleCore » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:52 pm

Imagine recovering from a wound and your first mission is the Geth have gone rogue again if that happens I won't be surprised if Shephard just appears out of nowhere and goes How many times do we have to teach you this lesson, old man? On the topic of Geth, I'd assume Legion is still kicking about. Or if he died or something.

goblinclock

Post by goblinclock » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:04 pm

Legion sadly dies to give the Geth full sentience and make good with the Quarian. So no more Legion, but his legacy lives on. X) No Geth planned as yet, but we got Cerberus 2.0 and Nazi Turrians, also a Unknown Alien race who's ships have been spotted on the edge of Asari space.

BattleCore

Post by BattleCore » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:07 pm

OH YEAH God I got the Tali dies and I just stopped playing and rocked myself back and forth for a while sobbing myself to sleep.

goblinclock

Post by goblinclock » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:13 pm

BattleCore wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:07 pm
Yeah that sucks! X) Tali and Garrus are my favorites. Cant let her die. and while Legion was up there, his death in the best case scenario there is pretty worthy. Saving the Geth from the reapers giving all Geth sentience and mending ties with their creators. Pretty bad-ass way to go out IMO.

BattleCore

Post by BattleCore » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:18 pm

Yeah, for me tho Mordin's death is the most badass - it completes his arc. As a representative of the race that created the genophage he died saving that very same race while singing some pretty lit lyrics. He was also a Salarian commando.

goblinclock

Post by goblinclock » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:22 pm

@BattleCore True that. RIP Mordin. Dont worry tho. Wrex and Bakkra named their first son after him. This is cannon in this universe. So the real question is do we start with the slow burn where we are all called before the counsel and given the mission and a ship and all. OR do we start explosively? Already on mission and in a 3-1 firefight against Batarian pirates on the outside of a asteroid mining station, in the vacuum of space? :P

BattleCore

Post by BattleCore » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:24 pm

I'd guess the slow burn so we could all know each other better so Alexander could figure out how to work together with you guys considering Alexander would just be freshly cleared for duty after suffering a critical injury.

goblinclock

Post by goblinclock » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:30 pm

Daww. That makes the most sense. But the imagery of a low-g, no sound firefight across the barren rocky surface of asteroid with like Omega as the backdrop. Is pretty bad ass. Blule and Red tracer rounds streaking across the black sky, kicking up puffs of dust as they carve into the rocks surface. To the soundtrack of Frontline. Mass Effect movie worth IMO. :p

BattleCore

Post by BattleCore » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:35 pm

Honestly I bet it'd be even better when we can coordinate with what shaky concept of teamwork we can muster.