1x1 Marvel anyone? Canon/oc Doubling

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
Paradise_Circus-x

1x1 Marvel anyone? Canon/oc Doubling

Post by Paradise_Circus-x » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:16 pm

Hello everyone, thank you for clicking on my board. My name is Rachel. I am new to this site, but absolutely not new to role-playing.

A few quick things about me:
-Female from New York
-31 years young
-I am married, I have a house and I have three dogs of various sizes. I have a Beagle, a Corgi and a German Shepherd.
- I work full-time to give my three dogs a grand and happy life. Things are slow now ( am working from home because of the virus) but once the court systems reopen I will be very busy. My responses will slow down a bit.
-I can generally post 3-5 times a week on a good week. I do attempt to respond at least once a week. I will never pester you for a response.
-I usually write 3-5 paragraphs per character. We can write less if you wish, but I do require at least a paragraph from you. I can write more if the situation calls, but I tend to stray away from people that post constant novels. I have a few writing partners, and I cannot devote to write ten paragraph posts.

I do not have many 'rules', but I do require doubling. I expect equal effort to be put into both pairings. I promise you I will do the same.

All of my roleplays have romance. I'm trash for it, but I also balance it out with other things.

Now as for who I can play for you, I can write for the following:
Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Peter Quill, Peter Parker, Bucky Barnes, Pietro, Logan, Clint Barton, Sam Wilson, Wade Wilson, Frank Castle, Iron Fist, Luke Cage.

I am willing to give almost anyone a try who might not be on the list, so just ask!

As to who I am looking for, I will adore anyone who could double as one of the following characters:

Stephen Strange, Matt Murdock, Pietro, Clint, Steve

Discord:
Email:

Please send me a PM here if you send me something via email. My email has been a hunk-of-fuck and emails have gone missing.