Rp partner, where you at?

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
Kxng

Rp partner, where you at?

Post by Kxng » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:40 pm

I'm looking for a RP partner who is intermidiate to advanced lit who's also okay with doing a lot of fucked up shit. I mean who wants a RP that ends in a happily ever after when you can have characters crying for the loss of a dead one or because a child was kidnapped ya know. Anyway it would be nice to find someone who thinks out of the box and is versitle with ideas and etc. that being said, who likes to RP on the dark side of this community but also likes to add sexual tensions between characters? I can't be the only one who likes to see and write about love hitting the fan...If interested don't be shy and message me. Oh and don't be afraid to use characters of color beacuse there a lot of mayo and not enough spice.

Sent from my nami using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.

Azra
Bronze

Re: Rp partner, where you at?

Post by Azra » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:21 am

Certainly a interesting way of putting it.

might help to know what your after rp wise. You talking Witcher dark that just doesn't shy away from stuff or is it more like Warhammer grimdark? There's a difference between "I went to space and monsters ate my crew" and "the space station opened a rift to hell and now everything is the uncut version of Event Horizon and features cenobites". It helps to give a rp prompt ya know?