[REQ] Seeking Writers!

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
Multi_Muse_Sam

[REQ] Seeking Writers!

Post by Multi_Muse_Sam » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:41 pm

Calling all Multi-Para writers!

I am seeking Multi-Para writers for possible long term roleplays. I primarily dabble in Slice of Life, but also dive into the Pokemon, Harry Potter and OHSHC fandoms too.

I play both male and female characters, and Transgender characters too. I prefer to focus on characters whom could be considered "imperfect". By that, I mean characters whom might be deaf, mute, blind, physically scarred and so on.

I'm a real sucker for family-based role-plays, as I adore the sweet moments you can get between siblings, or children and parents. I don't do incest, and I mostly play the youngest child. (Never unborn children, and rarely under 5 years. I never got how someone plays a child of a day or two old. The replies would be actions, not too much more.

I'm also quite a fan of romances, from the cliche best friends, to the less often played. (I rarely get to use my Transgender characters in romances. And when I do see people using trans-characters, it's usually pure sex, or someone who doesn't fucking understand how to do it.)

I like friendship plots too, and usually play 4-8 characters for those types in a single story.

I'm more than happy to hear potential ideas you might wish to do of your own, though I have plenty of my own too.

Hell, collaboration on ideas is always fun too.

xCynicalxAngelz

Re: Seeking Writers!

Post by xCynicalxAngelz » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:31 pm

Sounds like you have a lot of experience and really gets into any role-play. Would like to role-play with you sometime if its possible. But just to let you know I am busy in the real world and I won't respond as fast, as I would love to. Though, I always try my best ^^.
I NEED BAGELS WITH THE CREAMY CHEESEEEE!!!~ Foamy the Squirrel

Multi_Muse_Sam

Post by Multi_Muse_Sam » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:17 pm

I'd certainly hope I've got experience. Been writing for about half my life.

But yes, I'd love to write with you! I'm quite often busy too, particularly as I work longer shifts during the weekend.

xCynicalxAngelz

Post by xCynicalxAngelz » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:38 am

Oh great. I've been writing on and off but for the past two years I haven't. So, trying to get back in the habit of things. I'd love to role-play with you as well! And I guess we can just reply when we have the time to do so. Also, sorry I don't have any starters or anyone's that are really good enough yet.
I NEED BAGELS WITH THE CREAMY CHEESEEEE!!!~ Foamy the Squirrel

Orion_Genesis99

Re: [REQ] Seeking Writers!

Post by Orion_Genesis99 » Sun May 21, 2017 3:13 am

I would be interested in role-playing with you, but most of my writing dabbles in either sci-fi or fantasy genres. I try to write in other genres but I always make it get too fast-paced. I don't know if that interests you or not.
thy art shall perish

Diablo

Re: [REQ] Seeking Writers!

Post by Diablo » Mon May 29, 2017 11:44 pm

If I only was that good for advanced... I'd love to play a bisexual girl cuz I had such a good time playing it before but no one ever again seemed interested in that sort of rping... x3