[OOC] Confessions {Sihphae & illirica}

Sihphae

Re: [OOC] Confessions {Sihphae & illirica}

Post by Sihphae » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:54 pm

Okay then, let's say it's a few hours away on horseback, they could leave in the morning since it's already been established that the beast is less active during daylight. A guide could take them to the edge of the woods and they continue from there on foot. With the outpost in sight, a little scouting at first, figuring out a plan (of course, I plan on having Arhan pick up smth that will bring them trouble later since the beast is stashing all sorts of items), and then prolly messing it up. I kinda thought the mirror shows what a person desires to see or what a person fears to see. I also have an idea why the lady has it and what she needs it for, which I will prolly elaborate on the night before they set off. Arhan will also take a look and see smth, his reaction will alert the monster and there we can have the fight scene ensue. Arhan won't be of much help there, but he might try to use his magic to help Cantrill if he is in a tight spot. Of course, I don't think Cantrill should find out that he is a mage so soon. After the quest is done and they've collected their rewards, maybe Arhan offers to travel back to Agrass together (Arhan is certainly headed that way) and on their way there they could run into some trouble, pick up some quests in some hamlets, throw away their riches on booze, ye know, bond a little. What do you think?

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:25 pm

That sounds great. I'll keep with Cantrill just thinking Arhan's a thief and probably looking down on him for it, and we can maybe take a little time and have them pretend to get to know each other in a way that they're both sort of... dancing around certain subjects, maybe. Sounds like an excellent start to an excellent adventure.

Sihphae

Post by Sihphae » Mon May 04, 2020 12:09 pm

Sorry for the delay, I got caught up with work. Will work on it tonight!

Sihphae

Post by Sihphae » Sun May 10, 2020 6:26 pm

Strange, I wasn't notified of the IC reply... btw, it was Doarn, the horsemaster, who went to groom the mare, but it's okay, I can work around it xD

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Sun May 10, 2020 6:58 pm

Oh, whoops! Thought it was Arhan. If you'd like me to change it I can edit it.