Shounen Stars

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

UmbraSight

Re: Shounen Stars

Post by UmbraSight » Fri May 19, 2017 11:44 am

Yuuki
Please one of you...just....please...get us out...please...I don't think I can last much longer.." Julius forced through his teeth. The boy seemed in a great deal of pain, but in the twist of limbs and bodies Yuuki couldn't exactly see why. But guesses could be made, either one of his limbs was jammed in an unfortunate angle, or one of Yumi’s was jabbing into him. The girl seemed out of it, and they didn't have much maneuvering room anyway, so best to get them free as soon as they could. The first, and very important question, did Yuuki remember to pack her pocket knife? She slid her pack off her shoulder and popped it open.

“Stay strong Julius,” Yuuki said, she pushed the plastic bag with her wet clothes to one side and quickly sorted through the contents of her bag. It took her several seconds before, with a sigh of relief, Yuuki found found her knife. An older pocket knife with a scuffed wooden handle she flicked the knife open and gave it a quick inspection. All good. “You two try to sit still while I cut the rope. Mary keep an eye out for anyone who might be close.” Yuuki said quickly as she closed her satchel and stepped over to the net. She stood up on her tip toes, grabbed a handful of the net at the edge of where she could reach, well above her trapped friend's heads and started to cut.

Camilla
The charge worked better than she had expected. The bomber had misstepped when he attempted to back away, and he fell. The tube that had been Camilla’s target skittered across the ground, a little away from the boy, but still close enough to be a threat. But as she passed the boy, a confident grin twisted his lips as he slipped a hand into his pocket. Camilla hesitated in the space between the boy and the tube of explosives.

“Let's take a gamble...the tube or the mystery item in my pocket. You only have one choice...."

A threat in the pocket, or the tube he fumbled. The original might have been a fake to trick them, or perhaps he had nothing in his pocket. Or, both were real and this was going to suck no matter what. ‘Screw it. Camilla thought as she turned away from her he boy, scooped up the explosive tube and threw it down a passageway. She heard a distant thud as it hit the ground, and Camilla turned to n place to face the boy.

If it was a gamble, then best to see how it worked out.
//at her touch the door groaned open, all beyond smelt of iron// Fall of the Aelir Isles Vol III

Kurusu

Post by Kurusu » Tue May 23, 2017 8:04 am

Mary quickly jogged up to Yuuki, who is cutting their friend out of the net. Julius and Yumi seemed fine, so she wasn't too worried.

Being agile sure is useful, Mary thought to herself, otherwise there would have been three people in that small net. The idea of Julius getting to hug two girls at once didn't appeal to Mary that much. "How's it looking?" She asked, hoping there'd be something she could help with. "You know, the guy who put this up might be around, I'll keep a look out for anyone while you cut them out." She added after watching Yuuki for a bit.

Mary then glanced around the area. Just the usual cavernous cave. So many hiding places. If someone was about to ambush them, what should they do to respond?

Eh, a well placed one-two usually solves most problems. Bring it on.

Meanwhile, Yumi was still out of it. Yet, she is mumbling something slightly. Perhaps she is dreaming? One can only guess what she dreamed of, but she was certainly letting out a very worryingly creepy chuckle. "Ehe...hehe..."

She then hugged Julius. Hugged him like a doll. Cuddling and all.

Julius better hope he got out of the hug before Yumi regain consciousness.

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Sun May 28, 2017 9:53 pm

Julius

The hug was unexpected. This girl was completely out of it! Arms wrapped around him like a child with a teddy bear this was probably never going to happen again. Jaw tightened and deeper breaths, his hand rested on top of her hair. There wasn't a certainty that she would try to kill him if she suddenly awoke by even the slightest adjustment. She seemed like the type to go crazy if interrupted from the most enjoyable of naps. So the best thing to do would be to wait. It wouldn't be long probably until Yuuki completely cut through the rope and freed them. Taking a good look at her face, behind all the crazy Yumi wasn't ugly. She could make for a decent wife for some lucky guy or gal(whichever she preferred) in the future.

"Wouldn't it be a coincidence if w-"

With a sudden of popping, Julius could feel the net become uneven and his back began to tilt in the direction. Thankfully it relieved some pressure off of his 'delicate' region enough for him to sigh."Thank Talos..."he whispered as the red blush from his face slowly faded. As Yuuki continued to cut Julius made sure to hold Yumi bracing for when the net would finally give from the tension.
====
Makai

As Camilla scooped up the tube tossing it farther into the cave the boy took advantage. Quickly he drew a pocket knife from his pocket, flipping the silver blade open."I was kinda hoping to not have to get my hands dirty, and mess up a cute thing as yourself. But whatever it takes to get ahead of the game I guess." Twirling the knife in his hand he prepared to charge Camilla head on. Paying no attention to the cowered Makai, he figured the boy would be paralyzed for the time being out of fear. He had no guts. No courage. Just as he ran off it happened; he was suddenly tackled by Makai! Caught off guard and subdued to the ground the hooded boy dropped the knife trying to push off the smaller and physically weaker one off.

"Gah! Get the hell off me! You damn brat! Get off!" He shoved and tried to push. Having a tight grip around his clothes Makai did everything but that.

"I'm not gonna let go!" Head jabbing into the stragglers body his voice was muffled yet his words were clear enough to understand."I can't j-just let you try and hurt my friend!" With almost each attempt of trying to escape Makai somehow managed to hold him down.

UmbraSight

Post by UmbraSight » Tue May 30, 2017 8:18 pm

Yuuki
There were several factors hindering her speed as she cut away at the ropes that ensnared Julius and Yumi. The first two were major factors, the rope was thick and her knife was in need of a sharpen, while the second two were annoyances, the lines she needed to cut were up high and the rope was coarse. The first two she could work with, aggressive sawing wasn't fast but it still cut through, but the second two simply left her in a bad mood.

The coarse rope scratched at her skin as she reached up to cut it, a reminder that her shirt was a sodden mess still in her bag. Still, she did her best to ignore her discomfort and soon enough the net was beginning to sag as she cut the Support away.

“Hey Julius, brace yourself I think the net is about to give.” Yuuki said, as the piece of rope she was currently carving began to fray and unwind.

Camilla

A knife.

Camilla knew what it was by the way the light glittered off the blade as the bomber flicked it open. She also knew in the same thought that her angle was wrong. She couldn't turn her body quick enough to block the knife. Still, Camilla twisted in place as she attempted to bring her arms up in a defensive posture. If she was lucky perhaps she could take the cut on her arm, keep it from striking anything vital. Not the best solution, but much better than the alternatives.

She could survive a scar on her arm, not so much one to her heart.

Then, a blur darted into her field of view and sidelined the other boy with the knife. There was a struggle as the knife skittered away, and came to a rest near Camilla’s left foot. And, more than anything Camilla felt stunned by where her rescue had come from.

Makai.

Was that really the same kid as the one who had been so skittish a moment ago?

"I can't j-just let you try and hurt my friend!" He called out and Camilla felt her cheeks flush. What was with this kid? Camilla shook herself out of her stupor, she quickly stooped over and scooped up the knife. She stepped over to the two struggling boys and cleared her throat.

“Ay! Ay!” She called, holding the knife up. “Fun’s over boys.” She said with a triumphant grin.

“Hey bomber, give my companion here your button and we’ll let you go unharmed so you can go try your luck elsewhere.”
//at her touch the door groaned open, all beyond smelt of iron// Fall of the Aelir Isles Vol III

Kurusu

Post by Kurusu » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:27 am

"...bunny bunny..." Yumi nuzzled against Julius, her dream still seemed to be ongoing despite the situation. The net sagged a little as Yuuki did her work, and that only made Yumi hugged the poor boy harder as she felt her body moving away from him.

"All clear it seems." Mary said out loud and turned back to the group. If anyone is going to attack them, they would have by now. Still, she spared a quick glance around just to make sure. Turning back at that moment proved to be the best decision she made that day, as the net finally gave, and it all came down in one go. Yumi was on top of Julius when it happened, and the impact should easily cause Julius to be winded slightly.

Worst thing, however, was that Yumi became fully awake.

Still mounted on top of Julius, the bunny girl slowly came to a realization that she was on top of a boy.

On top of a boy.

On top of this wimp who soiled her best clothes?!?

Rage, embarrassment and flusters rushed to her cheek, showing as a hot red flush across her face. She gave Julius a big slap, with a satisfying "twack" that echoed through the cave. As for her next attack, she readied a knife above her head, preparing to stab the living light out of the poor boy.

"Cool it! Cool it! Cool it!!!" Mary made the right decision to turn her attention back to the group at that point indeed. Although she couldn't stop the slap, she grabbed both of Yumi's wrists in time to stop her from performing any stabbing motion. Mary's raw strength was far superior, and she easily dragged the angry bunny off of Julius's body.

"nnnnnnggggggaaAAAHHHH!!! IDIOT!" She snapped angrily as Mary let go off her after she was at a safe distance from Julius. She immediately made her way menacingly towards Yuuki. She then hugged the girl, and buried her flustered face and cheek into Yuuki's body.

"Idiot. Idiot. Idiot." She chanted murderously.

"Oh karma... She's a handful." Mary remarked, although somewhat satisfied to see Julius get what he deserved. That cunning womanizer.

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:12 am

At impact Julius could feel almost all of the air from his lungs release from one gasp. Still he clutched on to Yumi careful to not let her slam into the ground as he did."C-Casca!" Julius managed to groan through his barred teeth. At least she wasn't pressed against his manhood. It wasn't long until Yumi woke up on top of him as his breath slowly returned. Looking into the girls Julius gave a grin. Trying to(from what he thought) not make her feel guilty.

"Morning sunshine. How was your na-"

Rather than a flustered apology his heartwarming smile was greeted with the palm of Yumi's hand onto his cheek.Thwack! The sound of the impact bounced from the walls of the cavern to even down its long halls."Aiee! What the hell?!" The head bandaged boy shrieked as he held the tender flesh. Suddenly she drew a knife and his eyes widened. One hand was held out in an attempt to halt her."Wait!Wait!Wait!W-wait!Is this about the dress?! I didn't mean it!-" before she could finish the job, Mary the kind soul, dragged the enraged Yumi off with her superior strength. In a flash he turned to his front and began crawling away with fear. His face pale almost as if he seen a ghost. Trying to hide behind some rocks hoping it to be some sort of barrier he peaked over.

Taking a breath of relief as Yumi nuzzled herself into Yuuki's body Julius lightly brushed off the dirt caught onto his black slacks."Now that we've got all that under control-" Julius stood up brushing off his shoulders as to hide the fact he acted like a coward in front of females. He turned towards the direction the group was initially walking to."-we should hurry to the end!" Walking hastley forward, he kept a noticeable distance from the others and looked over his shoulder regularly.
====

Makai was suddenly shoved off by the bomber. Rolling off his back, Makai somehow managed to land on his feet. Before he could make a dashing escape the bomber knew that Camilla with his knife meant she had an advantage. Not to mention the dynamite he had in his satchel was all scattered about from Makai tackling him. He sucked his teeth glaring at Camilla as the girl looked at him confidently."Give my button? Please...as if I had a button. Mine was taken by some crazy Lolita chick. Why do you think I came after you two?" Just saying it out loud was embarrassing.His tone of voice deepened as his head began to bow. He adjusted himself into a kneel, with both hands placed on the ground by his sides.

"At least you gave me mercy. Others probably would've beaten me down and looted for whatever I had. I can at least show you where the exit is and the start of the third phase. If you promise not to hurt me, that is. And I can assure you, unless you've got the eye of a hawk or you accidentally stumble across it as I, you won't find it..."Makai remained silent waiting for Camilla to make the call.

UmbraSight

Post by UmbraSight » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:55 pm

Yuuki
“IDIOT.” Yumi screamed with a frustrated growl as Mary pulled her off of Julius before things would escalate too far. Still glowering, the smaller girl turned away and stalked over to Yuuki. Yuuki didn't flinch as the girl drew near, made no attempt to back away or escape, more a product of indecision than courage. She was however, more than faintly surprised when Yumi pulled her into a tight hug, and nuzzled her head into Yuuki’s chest. The taller girl carefully lifted a hand, and patted the top of Yumi’s head to help console her.

“Now that we got all that sorted out,” Julius said, brushing off a shoulder, “let’s hurry to the end!” The boy turned and continued to walk down the path that they had been following.

“We let’s get moving then.” Yuuki said, awkwardly taking a step forward, as Yumi continued to cling to her. “And try not to get caught up in anymore traps.”

Camilla

A heavy sigh escaped her lips as she stared down at the boy kneeling at her feet. Was he telling the truth or was this some long ruse? He could easily be looking to lead them to some trap he had already set up, and by the look on Makai’s face she could tell that the boy was clearly leaving this decision up to her. She scratched her cheekbone just below her eye as she flipped a mental coin. Trust or not to trust. Heads or tails.

“I swear what is with my luck today.” She said finally, with a shake of her head. If he could really lead them to the exit it would be worth the risk. And barring him leading them into a booby trapped passage, she could probably deal with any ambushes. Her hand slipped away from her face down to her pocket, and she pulled out her two spare buttons. “Here’s the deal. I have these two extra buttons. You need six, and my partner here needs three. Take us to the exit with no funny business, one of these two buttons are yours. If we catch Makai’s target, or three other buttons along the way, then we’ll give any extras we have to you.” She said, holding the two buttons up long enough for the two boys to see the numbers.

“And until we reach the exit, because I don't trust you yet, I'm going to hold onto your knife.” She flipped the knife closed and pushed it into her other short’s pocket. She held out a hand for the groveling boy to take. Either he would betray them, or he wouldn't. A fifty-fifty proposition. Like the flip of a coin.

“That's the deal I'm offering. Shake on it, and lead the way.”

Kurusu

Post by Kurusu » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:28 am

"Yeah, it's time to get out. I am sick of this cave."

Mary agreed with the rest of her team, and picked herself up and followed. Her smile sunk away somewhat after realizing that this was yet the second phase, and that there was still the last third left to go. Fatigue within her was piling up, and she felt like she could really use some cola.

Fizzy, chic a cherry cola.

Yet, the cavern stretched, and the end of this phase was elusive. Aside from a few dead ends and near death from cave-ins, the trek was uneventful at best. No monsters threatening to kill her if she answered a riddle wrong, no ambushes from a gang of delinquents, no shady bandaged hoodie dude, no maniac with bombs, no crazy girl with murderous tendency.

Wait, there still IS a crazy girl with murderous tendency; she had been with the group this entire time. Just... Less murderous, and more hugging and clinging with Yuuki.

And then there was light.

"I think we are nearing the exit guys." Mary said, optimistically brushing off the possibility of the light being a trap. She just wanted to leave. "Let's get out."

=====

"Four more off the chopping blocks!" A women were standing just outside the exit of the cave. Despite being dressed in a very lousy and disheveled hoodie, the women managed to look cute and presentable with her spectacles. In fact, her hoodie was actually clean, and the wear and tear on it made it look quite comfy, even.

"Ok kids, the buttons? I am afraid I will have to disqualify you guys unless you have got 6 points worth of buttons."