Destiny's End [Reserved Icy]

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

DreamsandReality

Re: Destiny's End [Reserved Icy]

Post by DreamsandReality » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:06 am

(Indeed we do, but it makes them stronger in the end. ;-; )

Elijah felt his heart twist painfully in his chest, this felt just as horrid as it did when Alice died and Ellie vanished. He grimaced a little and hugged Claire closer to him as if afraid she might suddenly vanish from his grasp. Ellie shouldn't have to go through any more suffering and pain, having lost so much and endured so much agony. It was one thing to lose Alice, another for her to lose her husband and child. Elijah couldn't imagine losing Claire or their children, how Ellie survived only showed her strength. "Hey, hey it's okay..." he murmured gently trying to soothe her, he could tell she was only growing more upset though it was understandable. He reached up to place his hand against her cheek, peering at her closely. "Whatever happened...we'll find her or she'll find us when she's ready. Whichever comes first..." he said quietly. He wanted nothing more than to scour the city for their niece, yet he had to consider the well being of his own family as well. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, biting the inside of his lip lightly as he tried to figure something out. Anything at all...She's alive, I know that much. he thought. He wasn't sure how he knew but some part of him was positive he would know if some terrible fate had befallen her.

Mathias grinned softly and drummed his fingers lightly across the bathroom door as she closed it. "You'll be healed up in no time..." he called over his shoulder as he made his way to the living room. He cleaned up a bit while he waited for her, not that there was a whole lot to do. It wasn't often he cared too much about the state of things, but for some reason he wanted to leave a good impression. He didn't think too hard on the matter and brushed it aside as a simple, natural feeling of wishing her parents to be impressed. He shrugged it off and glanced over at Kota as she re-entered the living room. Mathias gazed at her attire and grinned, looking down at his own rather casual clothing. "Nonsense, you'll always look more stunning than I." he replied rather casually and with a playful smile. Yet there was a soft note of seriousness to his words. Thoughtfully, he smoothed out his loose fitting shirt and combed his hair with his fingers.

"All of eternity...that's a long time to have to put up with me." he replied with a playful but warm smile. They've been together long enough that he wasn't actually worried about either one of them growing tired of one another. It seemed impossible for he loved her far more than words could ever express. He remained still as she worked away at drying his hair, which she did a far better job than he could ever seem to manage. Crypt was unable to suppress the grin that slipped across his lips, his violet eyes glittering in amusement. "It's a fact...therefore not trickery." he replied casually, peering up at her as she pulled the towel from his head. He ran his fingers through his damp hair, satisfied that it was no longer soaking wet. He dropped his hand to his lap again when she approached with the comb. "Ashamed of us? Come now, that mark clearly says otherwise." he chuckled "But...I'll admit. I enjoy it...a little bit." he smiled.

Icy

Post by Icy » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:20 am

[That it does, though it doesn't take away from the pain of the moment. ;-;][Heh, I just so got distracted in the middle of replying​... XD]

Claire closed her eyes and took a deep breathe, knowing that she needed to calm down before this got out of hand and she wound up completely breaking down entirely. The last thing Elijah needed to deal with was a distraught wife. She knew he wouldn't complain if she did, but she would still feel bad for it. After a few moments of just standing there, clinging onto him with her nose buried in his chest she slowly managed to get there and clear her head a bit. Although the pain and stress were still there she needed to be able to think, to deal with it and help. "If she's hurt in anyway...I'll never forgive Liam..."she mumbled quietly, but anyone who truly knew her knew she wasn't one to hold a grudge for any length of time. Even when Mathias hurt her over and over again, eventually destroying their friendship, she still managed to forgive him. Mathias probably didn't know that, they haven't spoken in so long, but Elijah knew. He had been there when she made that choice to let go of her past best friend. Her gaze slowly went to Elijah when he touched her cheek, a few tears lingering in her eyes but she managed to hold them back. "It's not fair...she's been through so much, and from a young age..." Claire wished she could say she didn't know how Ellie felt, but...she did. When she was still human she had her family ripped away from her, it was a pain she would never wish on anyone. A pain she wished she could take from their niece.

"You put too much faith in my ability to heal." Kota offered him a pout, moving back towards the couch to straighten up the cushions. When she had nightmares she wasn't an easy sleeper and tended to move everything touching her in her sleep. How many times she's woken up with all her blankets on the floor or her mattress crooked she'd never be able to tell you. She paused and looked at him, raising an eyebrow at his statement. "Stunning? When have I ever been stunning?" Most thought she was a hooligan or dirt poor because most of her clothes were all ripped up, they didn't seem to understand that they were styled that way and she was comfortable. What was stunning about that though? Yet the thought didn't linger long as she glanced down at her hands to make sure they were clean, a sense of panic feeling her. "D-do you have my father's ring? They t-took it off at the hospital, b-but they gave it back r-right?" That ring kept her tied to her father while they were apart, she hated having it off of her finger. How could she have not noticed earlier? "P-please tell me they gave it back!"

"I've managed to survive this long haven't I?" Pyra placed a finger on his nose and gave it a tap before returning to his hair. It was easy, for her, to manage, but she wasn't one to rub it in. She combed his hair away from his face besides his bangs, making sure to keep those out of his eyes but framing his face at the same time to bring them out a bit more. He was a handsome guy and it was times like this where she was reminded of how lucky she was to be with him. Back then he had so many options for a mate and he chose her out of them all, she couldn't put into words how that made her feel. Happy was the easiest she could find. "That being a fact doesn't take away from it being a trick." She pointed out, pulling away to set the comb on the desk though she made sure to return and sit on his lap, settling her arms around his neck so she wouldn't fall off. "Mark? What mark? I don't know what you're talking about Crypt." A smirk crossed her lips as her gaze lingered on the mark she left on him, resting her head on his shoulder. "Just a little bit? Does that mean I should stop taking care of you and all your needs?"

DreamsandReality

Post by DreamsandReality » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:11 pm

(That it doesn't. ;-; ) (Lol really? I get distracted a lot. I kept getting distracted by Bob Dyke. XD)

Elijah rested his chin lightly against Claire's head, running his fingers through her hair in attempts to ease her mind. He smiled faintly, truly not believing she would never forgive Liam but of course he said nothing of it. Since Elijah also felt a sort of resentment towards the young commander, despite understanding his situation in some ways. Mathias was however, proof enough of her forgiving nature for even Elijah still held a small wariness towards the werewolf. Hybrid now he supposed, but he was quick to shove these thoughts aside. "I don't think she's hurt...perhaps she just needed some time to figure things out." he said hopefully. After all, Liam and Ellie's relationship seemed to have changed to something a little more closer. He could only imagine that wasn't easy for Ellie. He peered down at Claire to meet her gaze, running his thumb lightly across her cheekbone. "Life has never been fair to any of us...it's been particularly cruel to Ellie." he murmured with a soft sigh. "She's strong though...she'll make it through it just as you did." he reassured her. Claire has suffered a lot herself during their lifetime but she managed to push through all the darkness and pain, and Elijah liked to believe Ellie could do the same.

Mathias chuckled as she straightened up the cushions of the couch, crossing his arms stubbornly over his chest. "Mmm sometimes faith is all you need." he replied. There was once a time where he believed faith was imaginary, a trick of the mind, but over his time in the city he quickly began to learn the importance of it. The power it held behind something as simple as words. Mathias tilted his head a little, a bit surprised himself by his description of her but he tried his best to play it off casually. "To me? Always." he replied smoothly as he wandered towards the windows, opened one of the blinds to peer outside quietly. He couldn't see much because it was growing dark, but he figured if there was anyone approaching he would sense them before he actually saw anything. He closed the blinds again and glanced over at Kota. Feeling the rise of panic in the room before she spoke, turning to face her with a small frown of concern. When she spoke his mind was put at ease, relieved it wasn't something more serious. He looked thoughtful and patted his pockets before he held up a finger for 'just a moment' and vanished. After a few moments of tense silence Mathias returned with a small glittering object in his hand. "Yes, they gave it back..." he said lightly in attempts to ease her nerves, holding it out to her. He knew how important it was to her and thus he had made sure to get it before they left.

Crypt smiled softly in amusement "You have..." he murmured, wrinkling his nose lightly. He peered up at her as she combed his dark hair from his eyes, a warm smile dancing across his lips. She was absolutely beautiful, always has been to him. Even as the Rebel Leader when he first saw her he was captivated, although that had been a time where he was quite skilled in hiding his thoughts. He grinned and looked away for a moment "Ah, also a fair point. Guess it depends whether you believe it's a trick or not." He watched her set the comb on the desk before returning to him, sitting down and wrapping her arms around his neck. He peered up at her and slipped his arms around her waist, holding her close."Oh, so now you're in denial?" he said with a play grin. He turned his head to peer at her as she rested her head upon his shoulder. He stole a quick kiss to her cheek before looking away again. "No no, I think that means you should definitely not stop taking care of me." he replied with a soft laugh.

Icy

Post by Icy » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:57 pm

[So unfair. ;-;][SAME. Bob. XD Rob Dyke is good at that...so are dog videos. I had a sudden binge session of them pop up out of nowhere. XD]

Claire sighed and turned her head slightly, resting the side of it against his chest as she felt the pressure of his chin on her head. The beating of his heart helped to put her at ease, enough to where she felt somewhat relaxed and not as if she were about to suddenly erupt. Life proved that it was unfair again and again, and as much as she didn't like it she had grown to accept it over the many years she has been alive. Their life hasn't been easy, but it made her a lot stronger than she used to be both mentally and physically. At least that's what Elijah told her and she believed him, it seemed that he knew her better than she knew herself at times and he's never mislead her so she trusted him. She did feel stronger, some days. "In some way she is hurting Elijah. She and Liam...that can't be easy for her. I imagine she feels as if she is betraying Kai and Luka in some way." Claire couldn't imagine ever moving on if something were to happen to Elijah, but some did after losing their mates though it wasn't easy. Vampires mated for life, that wasn't something easily forgotten. Ellie had loved Kai deeply, he had been her first love so she could only imagine what her newfound feelings for Liam were doing to her mind. "She's suffered way more than I ever have, though we both were hated for what we were I wasn't locked up and tortured. I lost my family just as she did but I didn't lose my husband and children​. Our pains are so similar but so different...my experiences should be able to help me help her and I can't seem to do a thing..." It made her feel so useless, but she knew the best that it had to be Ellie herself to drag herself out of the darkness. They could only help her as Elijah had done with Claire.

"I have faith in very little..." Kota muttered. She had faith in her parents still being alive and that turned out well, but it didn't extend to everything in her life. It was...complicated. Her mind was more focused on her father's ring now, she didn't want to have to go back to the hospital and demand they hand it over. They wouldn't like her and people would have real reasons to compare her ro her father. "Stunning fits many, but not me..."she fidgeted, glancing around as if the ring may be there in front of her. To hide an something properly one should put it in plain sight, people seemed to miss the obvious. This ring wasn't something she simply misplaced or forgot, it was a part of her and her finger felt so off without it. Needless to say she didn't like the feeling very much. Her gaze shot back to Mathias as he vanished from the room, feeling her stomach churn though he was back before she could properly blink. In his hand was the ring, she lightly snatched it out if it his hand and put it on her left index finger, feeling herself slowly calming down. "...I'm sorry."

Pyra nodded gently, closing her eyes as a smile crossed her lips. "Although even a human would get one hundred more reminders in so maybe we don't need all of eternity." She said quietly, opening her eyes as she lightly trailed the tip of her finger down the side of his neck. If a one was to shower every other day then it would only take about two hundred days to get all those reminders in. Yet that wasn't factoring in everything else, but even if they were a human would still get them all in. It was just simple math. "Well I happen to believe it is a trick, and isn't the wife supposed to always be right even when she's wrong?" A light smirk crossed her lips as she repeated something she used to hear most human wives say to their husbands in the past. To be honest it was a silly notion to believe that the wife was always right, the husband was right at times too, but it was fun to tease him with. "Denial...? Never heard of it." She replied, pouting innocently though it soon turned into a playful frown as he kissed​ her cheek. "Well you only like it a 'little bit' so that obviously means I'm not doing a good enough job and should stop."

DreamsandReality

Post by DreamsandReality » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:58 pm

(Entirely unfair! ;-; ) (Oops, meant Rob, didn't even notice I typed Bob. You knew what I meant, that's all that matters. XD I love dog videos! A reasonable binge session! XD)

Elijah combed her hair lightly with his fingers, finding her close presence to be soothing in a chaotic time such as this. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly, closing his eyes briefly. He could only imagine how hard it must be for Ellie to even consider being with Liam. Vampires mated for life and although sometimes they moved on, it was never easy. Elijah knew personally that if he lost Claire he couldn't ever move on. "No...it can't be easy for her. Not after Kai and Luka..." he agreed softly though it pained him. He wanted to believe Ellie was fine, that perhaps something else was bothering her and yet the more he and Claire talked about it, the more likely it seemed to be the answer to the problem. "I'd imagine Liam doesn't quite know how to handle it either, assuming Ellie told him about Kai and Luka." He pointed out with a small frown. That was another troubling thought, had she told him about her past or decided against doing so? Elijah peered down at Claire and pressed a gentle kiss to the top of her head. "You mustn't blame yourself Claire, you've always done your best to help her. The pain of losing her husband and child, I can imagine, is something deep...unfortunately there's only so much we can do." How desperately he wished to take away all of Ellie's pain, just as he once wished to take away all of Claire's. In the end, pain made one stronger is they managed to push through the darkness...but it was never easy on them or the ones who cared about them.

Mathias smiled faintly "Perhaps...but you still have faith and that's what counts." he replied. For a long period of time Mathias had lost faith in himself and faith in his life getting any better. Ultimately both ended up quite well, it was why he was here with Kota today. Although, he certainly had some much needed help along the way. He tilted his head a little and shrugged it off, she was a stubborn girl and would probably never accept his compliments. It was mildly amusing but he let this one drop seeing as though she desperately wanted the ring. Mathias smiled when she relaxed again, the ring placed on her finger neatly. "No reason to apologize, I know it's important to you." he explained lightly, not wanting her to feel bad. It was only expected to be upset about losing something of great importance to oneself.

A small chill crept across his skin as her finger trailed down the side of his neck, a faint smile curling at his lips. "Hmm you're right...perhaps more than a hundred times then. Enough to fill the time of eternity." he replied with a soft chuckle. Many saw immortality as a curse, the whole 'eternity' factor was often frightening to them. Crypt, however, never once regretted his change into a vampire. He saw immortality as a gift, to have all of time to live his life. In this case, it was to have all of time to be with the ones he loved most. "Ah, so I've heard! However, as the husband, I care to disagree." he said with a grin. Crypt reached up to lightly brush his fingers across her cheek, his eyes narrowed playfully. "You've gotten good at twisting my words around." he replied swiftly. "Fine, fine. I admit, I like it more than I let on." There was once a time where Crypt was the master of words and could manipulate anyone into believing and doing everything he said. It was not a power or a special gift, but merely a talent he worked long and hard on. Over time, Pyra seemed to catch onto all of his little speech patterns, his choice of words, eventually using them against him but never in a cruel way. Ultimately he saw it as he taught her well. He grinned softly at the thought and looked away.

Icy

Post by Icy » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:18 pm

[Sadly we only have ourselves to blame. ;-;][It's okay, we all make typos and yes, yes I did. XD Some are just so cute! I can't help it sometimes. It's like 'I'm just going to watch this one.' -Three hours later- ... XD]

Claire reached up and took his hand, gently pulling it close to her and resting their hands just under her chin. He was so warm and so comforting, she didn't know where she'd be if it wasn't for him. Possibly dead. If she ever lost him she would continue on for their children, but she would be broken on the inside. Her spirit would be gone. Ellie had to go through that pain all because of one man so filled with hatred, he took everything from her and though she didn't know how Ellie felt she could see how much it destroyed her. She tried after that to stay around and even moved in with them, but one day they woke up and both she and her son were gone. Had she not trusted them enough to take care of him? That was a question that still bothered her. "I just wonder...if Luka was here would she feel better...? It's possible he's alive..."she muttered. It took them a few days to learn he had been taken to the orphanage, but, sadly, by the time they arrived there to get him he had already been adopted. "...he knows about Kai...I don't know if he knows about Luka. I didn't feel as if it was my place to mention it in case she hadn't..." Why she wouldn't tell him she didn't understand, but perhaps she did. Maybe she feared Liam wouldn't accept a child that wasn't his. "I know that, I have been lost to the darkness t-too. Only she can bring herself out of it...b-but it doesn't make me feel better..." A sigh left her lips. "I need to find Thalia...Hollie will wake soon."

Kota shook her head but said nothing. She didn't feel as if she had any faith in her. The world gave her what she had been longing for for so long, she didn't know what to have faith in now. In time she would find something, it wouldn't be in herself though. Why she had little faith in herself not even she knew, other than those who hated her father she has never really been...bullied by anyone. Being the Rebel Leader's kid she was sheltered, never playing with or even meeting other kids. The Rebels had been her friends, they always made sure she was happy. Maybe she felt like this because she was still healing and thus still very tired, that would make sense. The ring scare hadn't helped her much either, so there was also that. She took a deep breath and looked at Mathias, holding her hands to her chest like she was afraid the ring would suddenly disappear. "He doesn't know I have it...I imagine he will want it back." No one had much time to grab anything the day the city collapsed, but she managed to get his ring before her parents pulled her out the door. She wasn't sure why she grabbed it, maybe it was because she used to play with all of his rings a lot as a child, but she was glad she did.

Pyra stopped her finger near his mark, slowly circling it as she listened to him speak. She had always liked his voice, it was calming in ways she couldn't really explain but she could listen to him speak forever. If only they had the time for that, but they had other, important, things to do. "Hmm, changing it up on me to keep me around forever are you? I should make a complaint, this is kidnap." She giggled, but in reality she didn't mind being stuck with him for eternity. Why would they be married or have had their daughter if it bothered her? Many would say, and have said, that he had brainwashed her and she was a prisoner within herself. It was silly, she knew what manipulation felt like, learned to tell when he was manipulating someone so she knew that wasn't true. "You're silly then." Their relationship was very playful, she loved to see him like this. Pyra leaned forward and set her hands on either side of his neck, amusement painting her features. "Perhaps you shouldn't have taught me then. I can't help that I picked it up." She let go, a pout on her lips. "Oh, so you just like to hide it from me that you love me and all I do for you...? How rude..." Of course she was still teasing, showcasing just how much she learned from him. In truth, he never let her go a single day without knowing how he loved her or how much he appreciated her...just as she did for him.

DreamsandReality

Post by DreamsandReality » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:14 am

(Curse us and our cruel ways! ;-;) (Curse typos. XD Right?! It's always 'just this one' or 'just one more' and then three hours later we are still watching the videos. XD)

Elijah gazed at Claire and breathed in her familiar and comforting scent, feeling the warmth of her hands envelope his own. He was unable to imagine a life without Claire, for it would cold and dark. Of course, for their children, he would keep it together but life would most certainly not be the same. He shoved these thoughts aside for he couldn't even bare to ponder the idea of life without her. This thought alone however, truly set in the feeling of grief for Ellie. Their young little niece who should've never had to suffer such pain. "I suppose having her son could make things better for her or make things worse." he pointed out gently. "Who knows what seeing her son she lost so long ago would do to her..." He liked to think it would make Ellie happy again, to give her hope, put her mind at ease so perhaps she could truly move on. "I'd imagine he is alive...somewhere." Elijah agreed, but it truly was nothing more than hopeful words. When the city had fallen it fell hard and fast, everything burned, not everyone made it out. He nodded a little bit, honestly surprised Liam knew about Kai for he wasn't sure if Ellie would be willing to tell him. He also didn't blame Claire for not bringing up Luka, that was information that only Ellie could tell Liam should she choose or chose to do so. Elijah offered a warm smile in hopes of reassuring his wife. "Darkness is such a hard thing to fight, but she's strong. I have confidence she will find her way out of it." he said before sighing softly. "Hmm alright..."

Mathias had wandered over to the windows again to peer out, his expression thoughtful. He was beginning to feel restless though he couldn't explain why, couldn't put it into words. "Hmm do you think he will? I mean you've held onto it for so long, a token to remember them by. I can't imagine him asking for it back." he replied. Though he didn't know Crypt all too well, the only side to him Mathias really knew was the Rebel Leader that threatened him a few times to stay out of trouble. Judging by their last meeting however, he seemed like nothing more than a concerned father and a loving husband. Curious how people change... he thought with a small smile, looking back over at Kota for a moment. The ring was sacred to her, it was important for her to hold onto something.

A small shiver trailed up Crypt's spine, his eyes narrowed accusingly at her. She was being terribly cruel to him although he had no room to complain, not that he would complain. He tilted his head a little bit, a warm smile slipped across his lips. "I need not change anything up, you married me. Therefore, are eternally stuck with me. I'd call it uh...voluntary kidnapping then." he chuckled. It hadn't been easy on Pyra or their daughter, being connected to the Rebel Leader had both its perks and dangers. Yet Pyra never left him and their daughter never gave up hope, and for that he was grateful. What did I ever do to deserve them? Crypt smirked faintly and rested his hands on her sides "Curse me for allowing you to learn all my tricks..." he replied, though his tone was light. Of course he didn't regret it, it just showed how much she got him to open up and how much he trusted her. "You're right, terribly rude and cruel of me." he pouted though it didn't linger, slipping into an amused smile. In truth though, he never went a day without proving his love for her. He didn't have to he knew, but it was a comfort to him and she deserved to know how much he treasured her. "Hmm, I love you Mrs. Pyra Augustine.." he murmured.

Icy

Post by Icy » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:51 am

[We deserve that. ;-;][They're horrible. XD Yeah...I've been doing that all weekend now. It's hard to stop, but clearly I needed all the cuteness and laughs so it's okay. XD]

Claire shook her head, pulling back a little to look at Elijah. "I meant if he had always been here...we should've made it to that orphanage sooner..."she closed her eyes, feeling tears burn at them as she thought about that day. How so badly they had wanted to get him back, just in case Ellie returned. Eventually she had, but...it was complicated and unfortunately there was no changing the past. They were too slow and now...none of them knew of his fate but she felt that he was alive out there somewhere. Maybe he was even looking for Ellie if some part of him remembered her, he had only been four but...children never forgot who their parents were. Tobias was proof of that. He could've very easily forgotten who they were and attacked them when they woke him, but he hadn't. Their son had known who they were. "I believe he is, I mean look at who his father was...do you really see him dying easily?" Kai had been a strong one, brave and proud of who he was. Protective of Ellie and their son, he had been good for their niece. "Out of the two of us I think that I'm the expert on the darkness here mister." She pouted at him, clearly feeling a tad better despite how tired and depressed she looked. That'd never go away, but she was trying for Elijah's sake. "I really hope she's at home...I don't want to run into Liam again..." She wasn't sure what she'd do if she did right now, she didn't have a very good feeling about it seeing as she was still slightly upset with him.

Kota shrugged and sat down on the couch again, pulling her feet up underneath her. "I don't know. I mean it is his but..."she bit her lip. Her father wouldn't demand that she hand it over to him but she didn't know if he would want it back or not. If he did want it back then she would have no choice but to hand it over, reluctantly. Yet she would just have to talk to him to know for sure, they would hopefully be here soon and she could get it out of the way then. As much as it meant to her, she was sure it meant something to him too. Probably nothing like his wedding ring but still. A sigh left her lips as she rest her head on the arm of the couch, crossing her arms in front of her with a small pout. "If he sees that it means a lot to me probably not, but it is his so in the end he has a say with where it belongs." She muttered, deciding that was the best response she could give for now.

Pyra saw the accusation in his gaze and giggled, planting a tiny kiss to his cheek. He was too adorable at times, she couldn't stand it. In a good way. "Hmm, there is something out there known as divorce you know." She pointed out yet she would never go that route. Ever. Not in a million years and not even after that. Crypt knew well that he was stuck with her and there was no changing that, even if he some day, somehow, got tired of her. On that day she would be sure to look outside for flying pigs if it ever did arrive, but she knew better. They both did. The fact they've survived through so much already was proof enough of how strong their love was, of how strong they were as a couple. "You should have picked someone else for a mate if you didn't want this happening." She teased, knowing if he had then he would have a wife who was none the wiser to his ways. They would be blind unlike her, but she hadn't liked living that way and felt she could help him if she knew. In case he ever went too​ far or lost himself, both have happened before. "That divorce sounds really good about now..."a smirk lined her​ lips though soon she found her heart was fluttering as she heard those special words meant just for her. Words she always longed to hear him say. "I love you too Mr. Crypt Augustine..."she whispered, as if the peace surrounding them would suddenly shatter if she spoke too loudly.

DreamsandReality

Post by DreamsandReality » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:01 pm

(We do. ;-; Our characters are going to come alive one day to get revenge.) (Terrible! XD It's good to have a dose of laughter and cuteness! XD)

Elijah gazed at her and frowned a little, he shook his head lightly. "Claire, there was no way we could have known she was taking him to the orphanage." he said gently. There was no use in worrying about it now, it was in the past and there had been nothing they could do about it. Though it had hurt him a little bit at the time, left wondering why Ellie didn't just leave Luka with them. He had no doubts him and Claire would've gladly taken the small child and raised him as their own. It made his heart ache a little to know the boy had been adopted by strangers, his fate left unknown to them. Yet somewhere, deep down, Elijah knew the boy had lived and perhaps was even in the city. It was a hopeful thought, it seemed almost unlikely but a little hope still bloomed in his chest. "I like to believe he is...and no, I don't see him dying easily at all." he agreed with a small smile. Elijah laughed softly and leaned forward to kiss her forehead "True, though I wish you didn't have to be an expert on it." he pointed out gently. He wished Claire never had to deal with the darkness, it made her stronger he liked to think, but it was a burden she shouldn't have to bear. Elijah nodded "It's probably best both of us avoid Liam for the time being..." he agreed gently. He couldn't say he was too pleased with the young Commander at the moment.

Mathias sighed softly and withdrew from the window again, turning his back towards it as he faced her. He shrugged a bit, quite confident her father wouldn't. Then again who really knew. "It'll be fine..." he reassured her, silently hoping her father wouldn't take it back. Over the years Mathias has witnessed just how important that ring was to her. To take it away would seem like it was taking a part of her with it. However, Mathias also knew that simply having her parents back was enough to keep her together. She had never given up hope for them and that was something admirable to Mathias, something unforgettable. If only all those who doubted her could see she was right all along.

Crypt narrowed his eyes again when she placed a small kiss on his cheek but of course it was playful, a light smile tracing his lips. "True...but you love me too much and I, you." he replied with a small gleam in his eyes. Divorce was nearly unheard of for vampires, for their sense of love went far deeper than any mortal could ever understand. At least, that's what most vampires thought. Crypt studied her gentle features, as if memorizing every part of her although it wasn't necessary. He knew her inside and out just as she did him. Nothing had been able to tear them apart, not even in the beginning when his Rebel duties intervened, although there were some questionable times. They've survived through far too much together to ever be driven apart. "Someone else? Nonsense, entirely impossible." he grinned though he knew she was right. Any one else would've been blind to his tricks but Pyra got through to him in a way no one else was able too. Crypt drew her closer to him "Oh does it now? I don't believe that." he replied, reaching up to trail his fingers across her jaw. A warm smile painted his face, glowing with a loving happiness at her words. They could say it to each other every day for the rest of eternity and never would it stop singing in his ears like a gentle melody.

Icy

Post by Icy » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:07 am

[At least we accept it. ;-; I wouldn't doubt it though I most likely wouldn't mind. I think it'd be interesting to meet our characters. XD][Very! XD Yes but...I'm missing everything else because of it! Curse you adorable distractions! >_<]

Claire frowned slightly. "I know that...why didn't she trust us to take care of him..."she muttered, shaking her head after a minute of thought. Things had been complicated and yet she couldn't help but feel, back then and now, that Ellie hadn't trusted them. It's always haunted her, but she's never asked Ellie about it in fear she would just upset her by bringing him up. That little boy, though unusually blind, had been sweet and bright. He had made Ellie so happy, it had been amusing to see her raise a child of her own. To see her finally free from all of the things that haunted her, from her past. They would've kept him safe for her and he wouldn't have gone a single day without hearing about his mother, just like he probably has for all these years. Did he know who he truly was? Could he still remember her? She truly wondered, but there was no use in pondering these thoughts for long lest she wish to drive herself crazy. Even more so than what she already was. "He has to be, if he's anything like Kai then he's strong willed and stubborn." Kai was so very stubborn, she couldn't help but smile as she remembered him. She shook her head when Elijah kissed her forehead, tilting her head. "...I've been wishing that for years, but it helped me...and I'm not stuck there anymore." It had taken a long time to free herself from the darkness, but with the help of Elijah and their children she managed. "Probably. Well I'll check her home, if she isn't there I'll just leave a letter and come back home." That was most likely her best bet, Thalia would get back to her.

Kota shifted a tiny bit, getting comfortable. Not enough to sleep, but enough to relax as she calmed down. Her heart was still beating quickly, but she had the ring back so she felt better. It's gotten her through a lot, more than anyone would ever know or understand. When people, those who remembered her father well, had started on her and told her to get over it her parents were dead she looked down at it and was filled with so much strength every time. She wasn't one who willingly let others decide what it was she believed in, she had a mind of her own and she was really stubborn. Mathias seemed to understand all that, and she was grateful for that. He was the only one who didn't push her. "I'll...I'll talk to him, when they're here..."she mumbled, taking a moment to focus on her breathing.

"Do we?" Pyra smiled mischievously, knowing the answer but she had to give him a hard time. She couldn't admit to that so easily although to learn the truth all he would have to do was look in her eyes. The windows to the soul, they always showed how one felt. Early on in their relationship, mostly before, he had been very good at hiding it, but over time he relaxed and opened up to her. He let her see what he held within him. Vampires, mates in particular, shared a connection like no other, it let one know when the other was hurt when they weren't anywhere near them or when they felt deeply depressed​ even when they tried to hide it. Humans could never understand this, sometimes​ she had the belief that fellow vampires couldn't understand either. In a way she was correct, when it came to them. No one understood how she could willingly be with him, but in the end they didn't need to. "How do you know? I'm sure you had your eye on someone else before you ever found me." She smirked, leaning into his comforting touch. Despite her 'very serious' words she huddled into his warmth, his wonderful scent filling her nose. "You keep being mean to me, so yes. I won't leave though, our dear daughter would be so upset if we separated right after finding her." Pyra giggled softly, knowing they would have to leave soon if they wanted to see her.