[RP] The Magical Dimensions

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

elitelenny223

[RP] The Magical Dimensions

Post by elitelenny223 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:39 pm

Welcome to The Magical Dimensions!

Be sure to subscribe to this RP to know events happening around Janeth Maria Ferrano herself! If you wanna see her details, go to the World Development link of this RP!

As long as Janeth is in one world or dimension, the locations will vary. Not all the time, the RP's location would be at one place only! Be guided, please!

Check out the World Dev link here! http://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=918

You may wanna check out the RP's characters and add some here! http://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=913

Make sure you've added your characters into the Character Sheet first before posting with your characters in it, or else your post will be removed.

Rule: Be idle for more than 10 days from your last post, and I'll consider those people dormant and will get you guys off the RP... You have been warned!

Another rule: Please put in Bold the time and place of where your character is located. If it's more than one, just make sure you state where they are in the map.

Update:

City of Helius... The years after Janeth liberated the city from the Emperor's hand...

A time as good as any, though the planet the city Janeth's home planet was in is far from the other sister cities. The planet itself needed to be restored, though progress was stale. The city continued to thrive, with no hope of restoring the life on the planet yet...

Last edited by elitelenny223 on Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Let's be alive, shall we?" ~ From yours truly

elitelenny223

Janeth's Return

Post by elitelenny223 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:07 am

It's been a long while since Janeth had freed the Emperor from his jailtime. She knew that in that unforgiving heart of hers that she can find her own place to forgive. Now she had to get used to the feeling of that.

After her time of setting the Emperor free, she decided to move back into Helius. She smiled while rifting into the roof a building getting a little wet in the rain while wearing her white sunhat that night. Helius had changed a lot. Most of the cars used hovered already. Of course, she already knows that since she's been off the city for a long time...

These questions could have been asked when Janeth wasn't around...
  1. How is she?
  2. When would she come back?
  3. Will she ever feel guilt? She was still a murderer no matter if claimed as a hero.

All of it was thought of ever since she returned. Now all she needed to see to do was get some sleep. On her knowledge it was around 0300 hours. She decided to get off the roof of the Helius Plaza Hotel to get a room inside. She was tired.

(Post's music)
Last edited by elitelenny223 on Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

elitelenny223

Janeth gets into a hotel to sleep in for the night...

Post by elitelenny223 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:31 am

Finally finding herself into the hotel, she was in the hotel elevator as she squeezed the water off her sunhat. It's been a while since she had been in another hotel, or much less a bed she could sleep on. For some reason, she just wanted to get formal and let others know she returned.

While in that elevator, she enumerated the changes that she had gathered on her home city and on the other two...
  1. The city, along with the other two in the world began accepting aliens in terms of commerce and temporary immigration tests...
  2. Hover vehicles are being used. For the meantime, the more technologically advanced city of Freion is able to use 'hanging highways' to where magnetized hover cars were on.
  3. Helius seemed to be very crowded with industrial workers coming in and out often.
  4. Ulytteio was now a city centralized in environmental friendliness and safety. Thus, more green life is generated there than its other partner city Freion.
  5. All three cities are trading with each other for benefit they all need.
She sighed, knowing these facts have been gathered after she had analyzed things after releasing the Emperor herself. Now she needed to explain everything. And she had a thought: "I suppose it's right to do just that... I needed to be sure I don't hit any snags. They're gonna hear words, and that's exactly what I'm gonna give."

The elevator doors opened and she immediately leaves, stepping on the ground floor and immediately goes to the reception counter of the lobby and smiled. "I'm gonna register for a room." She said this while the others are shocked of seeing her. "Yeah, I'm back, but don't tell anyone."

One of the staff on the counter had stars for her eyes while in awestruck in seeing the 'Hero of Helius' herself. "Huh?! Who are we telling?! I'd do anything for you! I can even get an autograph so I'd get ya a room right away!" And a man acting as a staff member shuts the first female staff member's mouth...

"Sorry about that, Ms. Ferrano." That man apologized.

Janeth shook her head lightly. "I'll just register for a room and give her what she wants. Anybody's my fan no matter where I turn anyway." She smirked at this, later hearing that woman shout in her eagerness letting her voice be heard on the lobby as she was finally gonna get an autograph.

elitelenny223

Janeth's hotel room, Georgia's arrival

Post by elitelenny223 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:58 am

The dark hotel room was later bathed with some light coming from the opened door. The figure knew that the room was dark, and the switch was flicked up so the room would be lit. Like hotel rooms with class, it was clean. Furniture was seen on the living area where there was a book shelf right beside it. At the other end of the room was the single bed she was hoping to see and she was relieved that there was. It was so early in the morning that she desperately needed to see one after a long time.

She closed the door to the room. And sighed at something else. She would turn around and see that another figure was there... a black haired woman wearing a black kimono was seen walking towards her.

Janeth snorted, seeing the familiar six-footer Georgia Lou. "Aren't you surprising? You had to drop in while everybody else is asleep."

"You know that I can go around with the little gift that was given to me by Shi," Georgia replied in English, but with a Scottish accent. "I could have sworn you were around."

"That, I missed. So I'm sorry if I don't catch up often to businesses of deities. Been here long?"

"No. I just came here like you did."

Janeth nodded at the reply of the demigoddess before she started to strip and open the bathroom door. Her green eyes went back to its dark orange color as soon as she separated her soul gem from her attire. She smirked just in time as she closed the door, letting her clothes disappear as she was in her normal form. Georgia knows that the magical girl was already in the nude but didn't follow her in. Eventually, Georgia hears the shower running and decides to leave the girl alone.

Georgia then took a seat at the living room to wait for her magical girl companion to come out. It took about 10 minutes before the bathroom door opened, revealing Janeth being in her bath robe and was wiping her wet hair with a towel.

Georgia was aware of Janeth's presence as the magical girl walked past her. "Janeth, what made you decide to come back?"

While Janeth was wiping her hair to dry it from its wetness, she glanced at Georgia before responding. "Truth is, I wanted to feel nostalgic about things again. After losing the Timekeeper permanently, I knew that I'd be losing memories. With all of her other copies gone, I can only figure she exists in one plane of reality now. And that's in the world and time period range she wants to save. Maybe I'll lose my memories in the process of her succeeding? She'll lose her existence once she succeeds."

Georgia snorted. "You were supposed to get over it and forget her."

"Tch. Naive, are you?" Janeth replied before she stopped drying her hair and glared at the demigoddess seated at the living room. "Sayaka was everything to me... a friend... an enemy... and for all good reasons, my guide towards my reformed self." It took a while, but she stopped glaring and chuckled. "She's changed me a lot, Georgia. It was my decision to let her go. That's just it. It's up to our choices if we want to move on or not. And I chose to move on and accept she's gone. Talking about it is better than keeping myself completely silent. And I trust you with that info."

"But you DO know that you changed drastically, right?" Georgia asked this rhetorically. "You aren't even human anymore."

Janeth sighed knowing this was true. Not only was she reformed... but she also accepted having the blood of something else inside her. She went the bed and removed her robes, letting her move onto the chilly cloth with nothing clothing her. "I guess you're right. You should know I don't sleep in the nude before it happened to me." She would smirk, imagining Georgia would be annoyed. "My body's able to adapt to any temperature thanks to what I've become. It's both my gift and my curse."

"Then you're not giving it up?" Georgia walked up to the bed Janeth was lying in, seeing the magical girl under the cover but her head was exposed. "You should think of a legacy."

"A legacy? Hmph." Janeth tried to look at Georgia, but then looked away. "I can think of many people, but I have to be sure they continue what I started. I wasn't called the Magical Destroyer for nothing. And... I never achieved so much without the effort of it all. I may have butted heads to slow my progress down. But all the same, I carved my own path that's both ugly and beautiful. My successor's gonna have to understand that, or she'll never be as good as I am."

"They'll never be as perfect as you are. Don't make them like your image or-" Georgia stopped as she saw Janeth growl in anger.

The magical girl sat up to look at Georgia in anger before a dark aura enveloped her body and her eyes turned red. Letting her Angel Wings deploy, it turns black before she jumps out of bed and pinned the demigoddess to the floor. She softly growled at the demigoddess, not caring her body was fully exposed. She neared her face to Georgia's.

"Now you listen to me," Janeth whispered. "I won't think of my legacy unless I am sure I can find a legacy. And I won't do that unless I am sure of her. I tried. Trust me. And I wasted my time thinking they could be worthy." Janeth smirked, letting her dark aura recede back in her, along with her dark Angel Wings. Her eyes turned back to normal before she got off the demigoddess and offered hand to help her up.

But Georgia refused and got up by herself. "You are stubborn as always." Shaking her head lightly, she would just leave Janeth there while the demigoddess would lie down on the sofa. "You lost my interest, crazy girl."

Janeth sighed and smiled before getting back to her bed and immediately went under the cover. With her eyes still open, she chuckled, forgetting to turn off the lights. "Oh, Georgia, could you turn off the lights? I forgot to deal with it."

Georgia groaned. "Oh, shut up." And she closed her eyes to get some rest.

Soon, Janeth followed and fell to her slumber after closing her eyes...

elitelenny223

Re: [RP] The Magical Dimensions

Post by elitelenny223 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:57 pm

0839 hours...

Georgia knew that she heard little moans from the bed and she got off the sofa she slept on. Just as she viewed the bed, she saw the magical girl in the nude now getting into her robe to wrap her body. Meanwhile, the demigoddess would notice that a pillow on the bed was a little wet at one side of it. She blushed at the thought of how it came to be, and Janeth smirked at the demigoddess for noticing.

"Hehe..." Janeth chuckled before she headed to the bathroom carrying her little soul gem with her and closed the door.

Georgia rolled up her eyes, now more annoyed. "She has got to control her urges," she thought.

0851 hours...

Eventually, the two of them left the hotel, and Janeth was in her civilian clothes as no one would be able to recognize her. Georgia was in her black kimono. Although she stands out, it's still her basic attire of sorts.
"Let's be alive, shall we?" ~ From yours truly

Crazy insane

Post by Crazy insane » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:45 pm

Favor: 25
(Favor determines how much magical power my god has given me, I can only regain favor by killing or praying. A charm spell costs 3 favor, a combat spell cost 5 favor. I'm just limiting myself to make sure I don't create a god character, feel free to correct me if you see a problem)
Jack sat in the corner of the dimly lit bar and watched his new target drinking, the man's name was James Hubert, a Nobel man who openly claims to be against the god of death himself, Hades. Even now the insolent bastard calls out for all to hear "Hades should be scared of me, I hold more importance than any forgotten deity could". Jack fidgeted but kept himself still, this man a bastard though he may be, is still a noble and as a noble, jack would be hunted by the guards if he launched a assault in broad daylight. Jack waited and watched as the glutton downed drink after drink, the more he let his guard down the better his spell would work. Finally after the man drank his third drink Jack wispered "Hades, please gift me with your voice" after he uttered the words his eyes shimmered and his tongue held the slight hue of a golden color
Favor: 22
Jack walked to the nobleman and said "James, come join me outside my friend I hired some hookers for a fun time just like you asked for"
James blinked, he barely knew this man but something about him seemed trustworthy, he must be a friend I forgotten about earlier in the day. "Sure thing buddy, come let's go bed these whores!"
Jack smiled as he and the fool left the safety of the bar for the danger of the alley, thankfully the fool was drunk, his charm spell only worked on those who let their guard down.
James frowned as he entered the alley because he didn't see any women, he turned around to ask if his friend had made some error, but before he could turn he felt a blade enter his stomach and exit, pain wracked his body as felt his very essence drain from him, James collapsed and died.
Jack smiled as his blade of woe sucked the sinners spirit into its metal, he laughed as he knew that the very soul that ridiculed Hades would forever be his slave.
Favor increased two: 24
Jack smiled and moved on, Hades holy message will not be unheard

Crazy insane

Post by Crazy insane » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:50 pm

Jack sheathed his dagger and walked out into the street, jack wore a gray shirt with gray pants, the most boring and unattractive clothes one could hope for, unless someone was specifically looking for him, jack could remain a ghost, lost in the traffic of life..
Jack walked calmy and with an air of importance as he tried to get to his hotel room "Hades is pleased with my work and will send me another" he muttered to himself.
Jack froze in place, several chills went up his spine and that meant one of two things. One; he was in danger or two; there was a godly being nearby, with jacks luck it was probably both.
Jack looked into the scenery and saw two women, but something about their souls intrigued him, so much power, if I could kill them I could be Hades best champion. With that jack started to follow the women.