Star Trek The U.S.S Orion ( Open )

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Re: Star Trek The U.S.S Orion ( Open )

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:38 am

Gar stood next to the first mate as she described the various plans they had made. She spoke in her logical, methodical way, and quickly went through everything they had discussed. Once there was a lull the half Klingon spoke up.

"Not to speak out of turn sir, but I personally think the best approach is my feeding you information through my station. It's discreet and makes you and Seven appear very knowledgeable about Klingon culture, which could catch them off guard. I also wanted to say in the event of them questioning my honor...I will defend myself and apologize in advance if I become overly spirited when I do."
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck

Shadow101
Bronze

Post by Shadow101 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:34 pm

"Gar does have a point lets go that route". Charles said

He sat down in his chair "All I ask is that you try to keep it under control". Charles nodded

Revanite Exile

Post by Revanite Exile » Mon May 06, 2019 3:29 pm

Orin sh'Raasia was working on her computer programming a scenario. She ran through a series of debug programs and compliance protocols to make sure it wouldn't crash or screw up the ship or even result in the holographic boarders actually be capable of taking over the ship, now that would be a real nightmare. While she waited for the tests on her program to finish she went to the Mess Hall.
Done with this place

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Thu May 16, 2019 6:57 pm

"Of course sir. I'll try my best."

Gar said before excusing himself from the captain's office. Though he tried to hide it the young half klingon was growing nervous. This next mission was not only his first real assignment but hinged on his knowledge of the Klingon Empire. Knowledge that may be horrendously out of date. He had faith he could do it...but decided to return to his quarters and review before he was needed on the bridge.

Shadow101
Bronze

Post by Shadow101 » Mon May 20, 2019 5:42 pm

* one month has passed *

Charles alarm buzzed off after turning off the clock he went into the shower cleaned himself off and put oh his uniform. He stood in front of his computer and sat down. He noticed the a red messages was flickering. He clicked on it and noticed the it was the date of the launch and it just so happend to be today. There was also a cliff note he noticed that pilot LT Tom Paris was joining the crew. He smiled and frowned at the same time. He knew that in Tom's earlier days he was a problem child. He was demoted twice under Janeway and she had the pascents of a saint. Only time will tell he tought to himself as he made his way to the command deck.

"Captain on deck" LT Paris yelled out as he watched the Captain come onto the command deck. He rendered a salute to the new Captain. He walked over to the LT saluted back and gave the LT a handshake.

"You even saluted Lutenitet" Charles lauged.

"Sir with all due respect you have Doctor,Seven, and Now me any more and we should just call The Orian, Voyager. " Tom grinned

Charles smiled back and walked over to the Captain's chair He took a long look at the Captain's chair it just occurred to him he had not once even thought about sitting in his chair. He ran his hand over the fine stitching of the chair took a deep breath and sat down. "All senior staff to the Command Deck the U.S.S Orion is going to disembark in T-Minus 10 Minutes."
Last edited by Shadow101 on Thu May 23, 2019 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Revanite Exile

Post by Revanite Exile » Thu May 23, 2019 12:45 am

Seven technically returned to the Alpha Quadrant but she didn't really consider anywhere there home. Originally the only place she considered home was the Borg Collective, then Voyager. She hadn't really had a place like that since coming to the Alpha Quadrant. The Orion was beginning to feel like the Voyager. One of the many things she learned from Tom Paris & his best friend Harry Kim was practical jokes. So she devised a practical joke to play on Paris. The moment she stepped off the turbolift the holographic emitters made her appear as Harry Kim. She also modified her Borg vocal subprocessor to sound just like Harry Kim. "Lieutenant Harry Kim reporting for duty."

Orin sh'Raasia was already at her station on the bridge when the captain called for the senior staff. She was immediately suspicious of this Harry Kim, but wouldn't have been surprised if Harry was assigned.
Done with this place

Shadow101
Bronze

Post by Shadow101 » Fri May 24, 2019 3:41 pm

"Captain you didn't tell me old Harry Kim was coming to, You really are digging up dinosaurs" Paris said as he went from his pilot seat into Harry's arms.

The Captain looked puzzled as excited as he is to see this many Voyager crew members he did not see Kim's name on the dossier.

"Late edition Kim"? Charles asked.

"Seance Kim is coming can we bring B'Elanna"? Paris asked jokingly as he hit Harry in the shoulder in a playful way.

Revanite Exile

Post by Revanite Exile » Fri May 24, 2019 7:38 pm

Still in Kim's voice. "Computer end PJ79." The computer end the holographic simulation of Harry arround her. She then pulled out her tricorder and readjusted her Borg vocal subprocessor. With no emotion at all. "Surprise."

Orin turned away from the spectacle and rolled her eyes. She thought Annika Hansen was better than that.
Done with this place

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Sun May 26, 2019 6:49 am

Tolan Dolus couldn't help but laugh at Seven's prank. He was genuinely surprised to see the former borg perform such a feat. So much time and effort for such a small response. It was so illogical, but hilarious to see.

"My my seven, I didn't know you had it in you. Well done."

The bolian said as he wiped a tear from his eye.

_____

From his station Gar looked back and watched seven mess with another member of the Voyager crew. Her logical, deadpan utterance of 'surprise' caused Gar to chuckle a little, but not near the extent the ships counselor was laughing. He was more concerned with his first assignment, flying the ship.

Shadow101
Bronze

Post by Shadow101 » Mon May 27, 2019 5:36 pm

Once Paris turned around he saw Harry dissiper and Seven take his place. "Ok,Seven that was good I will give you that. And you know what I will let you have it enjoy it." Paris said as he walked away from Seven and passed the Captain. "Are you really letting it go"? Charles asked Tom in a low voice.

"Not a chance in hell" Tom said as he Passed the Captain and sat down in his chair. The Doctor transferred his program from sickbay to the Command deck. Charles watched as he appeared in front of him. "I couldn't let this opportunity pass me by" The Doctor told Seven

He remembered having very strong feelings for her on Voyager and strongly regreted never acting on in.

"LT take us out" The Captain ordered the Flight Lt.

"Yes, Sir setting parameters and taking us out at Mark 2" Tom Called back to the The Captain. He could see the dock and the landscape through the on screen projection.

The Captain satback in his chair "Roger that maintain speed and plot corse Mr.Paris" Charles ordered.

"Sir with all due respect I worked hard to get the rank back,twice" He let out a grin " I would appreciate if you could use it during this occasion." Tom let out a smile.

"Lieutenant" The Captain belted out. "Take us out Lieutenant." Tom was proud of himself. He looked back gave a nod and started to control the ship.

"Seven, I don't know if you feel the same way I do but here goes nothing" The Doctor called out to her as he grabbed her hand. "You really are and will always be my sunshine. I am always happiest when I am with you." The EMH said as he gripped her hand tightly as he awaited a response.