Spy Academy [Reserved for xBlackxAcex]

xBlackxAcex

Re: Spy Academy [Reserved for xBlackxAcex]

Post by xBlackxAcex » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:10 am

Giulio's cheeks ached from being so flustered, nearly tipping over from the push. His heart was pulled left and right; his hopes rose and plummeted. Fiddling with his fingers and cracking his knuckles, he glanced at Iris and wondered if he should leave. Man... The words were so close to his tongue, but he clamped his mouth shut as he balanced himself back up. He chewed his lip. He wasn't going to put himself in the friendzone. And on my part, I know I like you, a lot actually. His chest was jumbled with warmth and giddiness until it dropped to the pit of his stomach. He was unsure if he'd just been indirectly sidelined, but he shook it off. "Shoot, you almost had me there for a second." He chuckled lightly and sighed, looking down at her hands.

Peering up, his mouth fell agape. "What?!" His eyebrows rose and his eyes widened at the shocking discovery. "You mean anything? Reese's, Reese's cups, Reese's pieces, or those bunnies you get on Easter?" He ranted, grasping her hands together in his. "How can you live, woman?" He pointed a finger. The moods changed, and his emotions were on a high. He raked his hands through his hair. "I dunno Rocky. This might be a dealbreaker for me." He bantered. The flush in his cheeks settled, and the nerves calmed down.

"Speaking of kicking butts, I have something cool to show ya. It's like high grade, top secret. If you wanna." He pulled himself on his feet, shoving his shoes on before giving Iris his hand.

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:11 am

Iris didn't know what reaction to expect from Guilio. She respected and liked him way too much to lie to him by saying she didn't feel the same, or that she did. Honesty was Iris's go-to in any and all situations. The truth of the matter was just as she'd stated: she wasn't sure. She loved being around him, she loved talking to him, and although they had just met, she couldn't imagine not seeing him at least once a day. Yet, she didn't want to assume automatically that meant something else. Which was why when he chuckled a little after my response, Iris didn't know how to react.
Everything came back to her though when his eyes widened at the news that she didn't like peanut butter/chocolate combination. "I always get completely chocolate ones. I tried eating Reese's once," she made a face and shuddered in horror, "I never want to taste that combination again. It didn't even look good." Iris smiled as she watched him try to wrap his head around her statement. All she cared about that point was that he was back. She didn't like seeing him that nervous. In fact, any look of seriousness just didn't settle well with her.
"You can't be serious! I promise you I'm not the only one that thinks that!" She shook her head in disbelief. It was something she believed in very deeply and despite her trying that hard to defend herself, she knew it was useless. She was always the only one with that opinion. But Rebel didn't have to know that.
"High Grade?" there was a silence in Iris's mind as she became very curious. "Top Secret?" her eyes widened a bit. He didn't have to say anything else, because Iris was already up, with her shoes on. She didn't think twice as she took his head, mostly her pulling him out the door, "Which way are we going? What is it?"

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:14 am

"Slow down, I'm getting a cramp." Giulio laughed through the stabbing ache in his side. It eased up when he forced Iris to stop in the corridor. At her rate, he'd be left with one arm and horrible indigestion. "It's not going anywhere, so no rush. But we have to go up." Pointing his finger at the ceiling, Rebel readjusted his grip on her hand and guided her to the elevator.

He watched the red-lit numbers ascend in number, squeezing Iris' hand. "I got word of some crazy secretive stuff traveling around the higher-ups. I don't know what but it's like bonkers." Giulio rocked on his heels eagerly, feeding on the manufactured suspense that he couldn't wait to reveal to her. The elevator doors opened to the fourth floor, and he remembered that he brought Iris up here for her training. "Get this, I snuck around, did some digging, and found out about a classified operation. And it's ongoing." He stopped in front of the training room 4380 and fumbled with the keycard around his neck to hold it to the scanner. The doors slid open. Welcome. The program welcomed, granting the two trainees access. The room was clean and spotless. "That's not all." Letting go of Rocky's hand, he locked the door and flipped on the lights before he ran up the stairs to the upper control deck to come back trotting down with a tablet in his hand. "Only a select few know about it, and they cover it under the guise of spar bots to avoid questions. it's called O.O: ob obitus."

Giulio double-checked the blinds to make sure the room was discreet before he variously tapped the screen. Two robots powered on and stood in front of them. "My Latin's crap, but I'm pretty sure it translates to facing death."

Winded, he inhaled deeply to push air back into his lungs and turned to face Iris to see her reaction. "High grade, top-secret military technology. It's pretty much Transformers on steroids. Isn't it cool?"

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:42 am

Iris did try to slow down when Rebel told her to, but she was curious. If it was something secretive in a spy organization, chances are that she wasn't supposed to know about it. Which also meant, it could disappear at any time. It ws truly a farfetched thought, but it still lingered in her mind as she fidgeted in the elevator. "Are you sure you can't tell me now? I'm not a very patient person, but I do have the curiosity of a cat so..." she trailed off when she saw the floor the elevator landed on, now very curious. Whatever was going on was so close to where she trained with Andreas that she was a bit surprised she didn't know about it.
The smile on her face faltered a little as they stood in front of training room 4380. It was obvious she was shocked into silence as she followed him slowly into the room. She remained by the door, unable to move forward for a while. Her eyes followed Rocky, her eyes catching every word. "Wait...wait, you're saying these bots are actually not sparring bots. They're actually to be used for some secret operation?" She tried to bring her intensity down a notch to the level she knew she should have been. She walked further into the room, eyes on Rocky and the tablet in his hand, "Facing death? Sounds cool," she put as much awe into her voice as she could. Is this really true? Looking at the bots, she felt a bit more threatened by them.
"It actually sounds really cool. These bots look...amazing," she shook her head. None of it was actually a lie, "How did you even find out about this? if it's top-secret classified and you know about it, that means they're not doing a very good job, are they?" she muttered. "And facing death? What could that even mean? I wonder if they have more bots somewhere..."

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:15 am

"I know right?! Now let's see..." With being top secret and all, he wanted to see what cool tricks he could do for Iris. He was a tap away from potentially shortcircuiting the technology before he rezoned into reality. She wanted to do something fun, but this was totally not within the rules of the compound. His finger hovered over the screen.

"Hm, well you can say that." Rebel looked at the bots, down at the screen, pondering on his methods. He tilted his head up and smiled a cheeky grin. "I just have my ways and all that jazz. Several tricks too. You can say that I'm like Houdini, oooh." With a flare, he wiggled his fingers as if he was about to prepare a magic act. Giulio went back to tapping on the tablet, configuring the settings of the bots to see what they could do.

"Heck, I wouldn't know. The world is probably gonna end... Hey, check this out, it can talk." Giulio was full of jokes as he figured out the text to audio transmission system and typed in gibberish. "Wazzup, shackaling ding skdksjksd R&R." The robotic, slightly static but menacing program voiced the unintelligent nonsense. A yellow hazard light flashed in the corner of the screen. "I probably typed too much." But he thought nothing of it as he closed out of the tablet seeing as the bots and themselves were still in one piece. He stopped though before more stuff could pop up and he couldn't fix it. There had to be more bots.

"Wanna go on an Easter egg hunt and try and go find them?"

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:43 am

Iris's nervousness began to dissipate as Rebel's cool began to get to her. She watched him on the screen, craning her head to peek over his shoulder and see what he was doing. "I really want to know how you found out though! As great as it is, we don't want it to be this easy for someone else to find them. Did you know, there are some undercover spies from other organizations in here? Imagine if-" she halted her whole speech when the frightening voice of the robot began to speak some kind of jibberish. Surprise was written all over her face. First, because while training with Andreas, she had never heard the robots utter a word. She was surprised secondly because she didn't know Rebel could do that and she was impressed, as evidenced by the broad smile on her face.
"Did you just do that? First of all, how? Second of all, how come you never mentioned you were a genius?" Despite how exciting everything was, she did feel 100 times better when he set down the tablet. A small part of her, however, couldn't help but wonder if Rebel knew he had a true, real talent that did indeed make him a young genius.
"Easter egg hunt...what's the prize?" She began to walk backward, toward the exit, taking Rebel's hand with her. "Finding eggs all depends on what the prize for finding them would be. But then again, I might just do it for fun since I'll be doing it with you..." she pretended to be in thought for a while before she answered, "Let's go find some eggs. Are they hidden all over the compound?"

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:18 am

"Cause I'm not one, but I am the funnest guy in the universe." Giulio walked ahead of Iris, twirling her around, so he was the one pulling her. "The prize can be whatever we want." Rebel was no genius as anyone could figure out some commands and controls. He was a guy who wanted to have fun, and he used the two hours' time to meddle and poke around to see what's happening. The secret fell into his lap rater than the other way around. "Besides it wouldn't be fair because I know where they all are." He tapped his finger against his temple with a smirk, putting a bounce in his step. "Okay, that was a lie. They are hidden in the compound somewhere, but I do have an idea where some of them are."

Poking his head out the door, he examined the corridor before he gestured for her to follow. "Are you ready to risk your life Rocky? This is the egg hunt of a lifetime. Op Reese's Cup, phase one: watch for the hounds." He raised his brows before he quickly snuck behind the wall Security did routine checks during the night for patrol. He wasn't well-liked by them ever since he could remember and always had it out for him. It'd be like the jackpot if his doings were discovered.

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:34 pm

Iris gave him an appreciative nod, "That's true...you are pretty funny," she grinned. When he told her the prize to the egg hunt could be whatever they wanted, she grew skeptic. "What kind of egg hunt are we participating in exactly? And how do you know where some of the eggs are?" The more questions Iris asked, the more incredulous she became of Rebel, "When do you find time to know all these things, I really, really am curious," she followed him out the door. The first thing she noticed was the darkness. She hadn't realized that it had gotten so late. Usually, at nightfall candidates were not allowed outside the compound. Most of the time, Iris didn't even have a reason to leave her room after dark, with the exception of usually hanging around with Ava and Akash sometimes.

She snuck behind him, seeing the security guards making their rounds. Iris took Rebel's hand to catch his attention, "We're egg hunting, in the dark, when we're not supposed to. If we get caught, we can get in trouble...besides," she paused her quiet whispering when one of the guards passed by. She waited until they were gone before she continued, more quietly than before, "why is this Op RC? You know I don't like peanut butter."

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:38 am

With a silent hush, Giulio pressed his finger to his lips, watching the guard turned down the corner. There was a 30-second window until the next guard circled around. Easy, that's enough to get to the stairs, then I can- Absorbed in his plans, he focused on mapping routes how to sneak about the compound and get to his destination. Spooked at the contact on his hand, it slipped his mind that Iris was behind him. His breath hitched, and he tried not to jump. Gosh. "I know. It was the first thing that jumped in my mind to bug you." The lack of enunciation in his words caused his volume to steadily increase as he whipped his head to see if the guards were coming back before glancing down at their hands. He wasn't a great whisperer. He leaned in closer to her ear as he physically managed his voice to be a quiet murmur. "It's not too late to back out."